Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #91
orlando007007
getDare Devil

i love this story not to boverd bout this t or d bit but realy buzzing for the week of slavery

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #92
Muddy Sandra

Smile

Please, please keep going. This story really has grabbed me.
Muddy Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:51 PM   #93
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Getting very interesting.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #94
orlando007007
getDare Devil

We need more please

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #95
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Really sorry I haven't updated alot recently, hopefully will be back to it soon over the next few weeks. I've been very busy recently so haven't had enough time. But don't worry, I will continue and this won't die until I'm finished.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #96
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

New Part Enjoy

'How about we get a round of shots in.............'
'Put some music on.......'
'Shots! Shots! Shots!..........'
'Give Brad a lap dance........'

Vague recollections of the night before and some of the last I remember, I'm not sure how the game went on exactly, none of us are. I woke up in Dan's bed accompanied by Lisa and Brad, both guys ensured us none of us had sex and the furthest anyone went was oral. I had a splitting headache and my body was numb. I stood up and slowly made my way to the bathroom and before I knew it I was throwing up badly.

I hadn't been this hungover since my university times.

4 Years earlier

The pole dancing contest was the night before and Lucy had won, we had all spent the night celebrating and I woke up with the worst hangover in my life to date, yet with a quickly whipped up citrus smoothie by Lucy and it was practically cured.

We all left to see Rachel to tell her the news and when we got there she was already waiting and smiling. 'Congratulations, I heard you all had a great night, and massive congratulations to you Lucy' she passed an envelope straight to her. 'Don't look so scared. its your prize money, you forgot to collect it £300.'

'Hear is your next envelope. It has 3 tasks in it this time. Two are to be done straight away so decide quickly who wants to do what.' I took the envelope and quickly read what it said inside before showing it to the others.

Spoiler:
1) IMMEDIATE - One of you will receive a spanking right here and now by the person who handed you the envelope. You will receive 20 x the number rolled on a dice
2) IMMEDIATE - There are two phones on the desk wrapped up, two of you will insert one of these into you for the next 2 hours.
3) Go to this address ****** at 4 pm and ask for Casey, we have two appointments booked there.

'OK, is there any that anybody is definitely not willing to do?' I asked once everybody had finished reading. Everybody shook their heads. 'Then I say we decide the same way as last time. Highest card does task 1, next 2 are task 2 and last 2 are task 3.' Everybody agreed again and I shuffled a pack of cards. Rachel stood watching, clearly interested and impressed at the same time. I dealt the cards, turning over slowly.
Hannah - 9
Lucy - 6
Lisa - Q
Emma - 10
Me - 3

Everybody looked at the cards not sure who was getting the best deal. 'First up lets get Emma and Hannah ready.' Rachel had come out of her admiring state and taken control again. If you'd both like to step into the toilets and take these with you.' She handed each of them a mobile phone. 'Or would you rather do it here?' They both quickly hurried into the toilet and returned a few minutes later looking very uncomfortable.

Rachel took another two phones off the desk, pressed a few buttons and we heard a low buzz. Both Hannah and Emma's hands had shot to their crotch, as their faces gleamed with a mixture of pleasure and embarrassment. 'I've set these two phones to redial every ten minutes girls, enjoy it. Lisa, now I believe it's your turn. Would you kindly mind bending over the table and lifting your skirt.' Lisa assumed the position as Rachel passed me a dice.

'Please roll and be responsible for your friend's ordeal. I rolled the dice....5. I apologized to Lisa as she just grinned. Rachel's hand came down with a sharp and loud SMACK. 1, SMACK. 2, SMACK, 3. We all were torn between looking away but at the same time none of us could, we were glued to the scene. But most surprisingly, Lisa was smiling, even groaning with pleasure as hit after hit came down hard. SMACK, 56. Her ass was looking severely red now and with another 44 to come it was bound to get worse.

SMACK. 99, SMACK. 100, the ordeal was done but Lisa looked barely hurt, her hands had slipped under her skirt at 60 and stayed there til the end. She looked almost disappointed it was over. Only when she stood up did she realise that her 4 new friends had just seen her getting horny through a rough spanking.

90 minutes later and the phones came out, both were wrapped in a small bag which were dripping wet. We could of sworn both had experienced an orgasm at some point and neither denied it. It was approaching 3 o'clock though, so we all headed off to go and meet Casey.

'Good Luck' was all we heard from Rachel as we left.

What will happen at Casey's place?
What will happen as initiation continues?
How will Rachel respond during the slavery week?

All this and more. Keep reading to find out
Old 01-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #97
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Wonder what is going to happen.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 01-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #98
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

After watching the recent ordeals of the others, my excitement had now turned to fear of what was to come. Would my task be as embarrassing, as difficult, as humiliating as the others. At least I wasn't doing it alone though. I looked across to Lucy, her face was emotionless, unable to read, giving nothing away. I wasn't quite sure what to make of Lucy. From the outside she appeared so innocent, cute, timid. But the first task we did together suggested the exact opposite, she was hot, sexy, outgoing and magnificent.

Her eyes gazed casually in my direction and we both smiled trough the silence. The appearance suggested nothing of nerves or worry, almost a casual approach to the whole thing. As we turned onto the street, I saw Casey's and worry immediately spread through my body. Lucy on the other hand seemed to grin with excitement.

The sign read 'Casey's. Tattoos, piercings and body treatment.' We slowly entered and as Lisa asked for Casey a smiling woman appeared around the corner, I'd guess middle thirties but with the energy and drive of a twenty year old. Immediately my body relaxed in her presence. 'Hi there, are you the group Rachel sent.' We nodded. 'So, which two of you are hear for treatment.' Me and Lucy stepped forward. 'OK girls, Rachel has told me to give you both 1 of 2 choices, She either wants you to get a nipple pierced, or a full body wax.' Its up to you.

Lucy spoke up immediately, 'I've always wanted a piercing so definitely that.' I on the other hand asked for the full body waxing. I'd had my ears pierced but never dreamed of more than that. 'Lets start with Lucy then as that will be fairly quick. She took Lucy into a room, there was a small squeal and within 5 minutes she'd returned.

'Lets see then' Hannah spoke up. Willingly She raised her top to show her newly pierced nipple which clearly looked sore but which she seemed quite proud of. Next it was my turn however and although I shaved I'd never waxed my hair.

I followed Casey into another room. 'Don't just stand there, get them off.' Immediately my face went the colour of the devil as slowly I stripped down completely leaving myself completely naked with someone I'd only just met. Casey eyed my body over whilst whistling. 'Wow, someone is very sexy, I'm sorry to hurt that beautiful body.' This only made my face go a deeper shade of red. Slowly I went over to the bed as Casey applied strips to my legs and mound. 'Sorry but this is going to hurt.' riiiiiiiipppppppppppp.

I screamed as the first strip left my leg.....

4 years later.......

I stared down the body in the full length mirror in the bathroom, the shaved pubic region as it had been kept since that day. I looked deep into the eyes that stared back. The person swayed as if they were about to pass out, the eyes looked deserted. Almost unrecognizable as myself. The shower helped and as the steaming hot water passed over my body I felt someone enter behind me. The smooth loving touch of the hand told me it was Lisa.

'Morning babe' I whispered gently as I felt her hand slide slowly down my body. My pussy started its tingling as her arm stretched round my body pulling me closer, her lips caressing the skin on my neck. My hangover and ill feelings evaporated with the steam.

'Morning, you do realize that Rach is going to make us pay for this don't you.' I nodded, but there was nothing to do about it now, just savouring the moment, slowly I turned to face her and our lips locked together, the water running over our bodies. Whatever Rachel did to us, it wouldn't matter as long as Lisa was their beside me...

What will Rachel do?
Whats in stall during a week of slavery?
How will initiation conclude?

Keep reading to find out
Old 01-31-2013, 02:32 PM   #99
Dareholic
getDare Addict

What will Rachel do?

Yamask
Old 02-02-2013, 02:15 AM   #100
Publicassman

Send a message via Yahoo to Publicassman

Oh god this is the best thing I've ever read. Thank you Sarah for writing this and please, please keep it up.

Fuck 50 shades of grey, this thread is what you want.

: Anal, ass, Women, discreet public, small cocks, all boob sizes.

: Ice, Men, semi-public, pee.

: anything permanent, anything illegal, Diapers, poo, pain(don't mind spanking), friends & family.

toys: plenty of butt plugs, dildo, beads, household objects, can get more.

(my avatar is not of me, as you may have guessed, but i may someday make it of me, if asked enough)
Publicassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #101
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Not sure whether to be flattered or offended to be put in a category with 50 shades but either way, here's the next part, enjoy

I looked Lisa in the eyes with the water still running through her hair, my hand reached out and slid down her back until it rested lightly on her firm wet behind. I smiled at her and it was returned immediately. How had I gone so long without her, now I couldn't imagine one day without her. As if reading my mind she embraced me, her breasts pressing against mine in a hug. 'I'll always love you' she whispered lightly in my ear.

'I love you too' was the only response I could muster, but it was the only one that I needed. 'We should probably get ready, we don't want to make Rachel any angrier. Lisa nodded and we climbed out of the shower and towel dried before getting dressed.

It was only a 30 minute walk to Rachel's apartment from where we were. We quickly said goodbye to Dan and Brad who thanked us for the evening and we set off, desperately trying to persuade or convince each other that it wasn't going to be too bad. We both knew it was a lie but it did help slightly.

Rachel's apartment was on the 7th floor of the building. We rang the bell for apartment 14 and the door buzzed open without any voice from Rachel. She clearly wasn't going to be happy. As we walked up the last flight of stairs in silence, we saw Rachel waiting for us at the top of the stairs, arms folded and clearly angry. 'WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?'

We looked to the floor, almost too scared to answer. Fear rose within me, Rachel rarely ever shouted, even when she was upset she tried to hide it. This wasn't going to be pleasant. 'We're really sorry Rach, we meant to get here on time but we had a bit too much to drink with some twins.' I knew Lisa was trying to help but this would only enrage her more.

'I gave you one simple instruction, and you couldn't follow it. Take off those clothes now.' We gave each other a quick glance before quickly removing everything. Even though we were still in the hallway the chances of anyone seeing us was slim. Rachel lived on the top floor. Not that it mattered anyway, we knew Rach was going to publicly humiliate us anyway. When we say no limits we mean no limits. Rachel quickly gazed down the full length of our bodies. 'Get down on your knees and follow me bitches.'

We dropped to the floor and crawled after Rachel into her apartment. It wasn't a large apartment but considering she lived alone there was plenty of room. She led us into the living area which had a connecting kitchen, she sat on the sofa and we both crawled and knelt at her feet. This had become common practice in our group when you were a slave. 'Lisa, I haven't eaten yet, can you please prepare me some breakfast. I would like bacon, sausages and french toast please.' Lisa immediately got to her feet and went to the kitchen and got quickly to work.

'As for you Sarah, I'd like you to give me a foot massage.' I'd gained a reputation for my massages, and people were always asking for them. I removed Rachel's footwear and started to slowly rub her feet. 'Ah, that feels fantastic. I might forgive you two after all, you always do such a great job.' We knew not to speak unless necessary, so both remained silent. 'Use your tongue now Sarah.'

I raised her feet up and slid my tongue along it, making sure not to miss anywhere. Over the last few years we'd all trained our tongues, to the point where receiving oral from anyone was heavenly. As I darted my tongue around her feet, Lisa had finished Rachel's breakfast and quickly brought it over, kneeling and presenting it to our new mistress.

Rachel quickly ate breakfast, as Lisa took Rachel's other foot and mirrored my actions. She passed me the plate and I quickly took it out. 'Where are my manners, are you two hungry as well.' Being honest, I hadn't eaten since the night before so I was starving. We both nodded. Rachel stood up, walked to the kitchen and returned with a dog bowl. I was worried at first but as I looked at what was in the bowl it was only cornflakes. 'Help yourself girls.' We both eagerly lapped at the cereal, which was gone fairly quickly.

'Good little pets, now lets see how good those tongues are......'

What will Rachel make us do?
How will the week progress?
How will initiation end?

Keep reading to find out
Old 02-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #102
Publicassman

Send a message via Yahoo to Publicassman

It was meant as a compliment, i was just catagorising it and you as erotic reading, but this is sooooo much better.

: Anal, ass, Women, discreet public, small cocks, all boob sizes.

: Ice, Men, semi-public, pee.

: anything permanent, anything illegal, Diapers, poo, pain(don't mind spanking), friends & family.

toys: plenty of butt plugs, dildo, beads, household objects, can get more.

(my avatar is not of me, as you may have guessed, but i may someday make it of me, if asked enough)
Publicassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:20 AM   #103
kirsty03

YEAH!!! It's been a long while since I've been able to be on. I'm glad there was lots of reading for me to catch up on. Keep going please!

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #104
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Thumbs up

Great job, keep it up.

Yamask
Old 02-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #105
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Next part, please comment and leave feedback, good or constructive, It's all appreciated

'Good little pets, now lets see how good those tongues are. Sarah get to work on my pussy, and Lisa, I want your tongue up my ass. Don't worry, I showered this morning. Not that it matters anyway.' As Rachel stood up, Lisa didn't even hesitate, I wasn't sure if it was that she wanted to get it over quickly or she feared one of Rachel's punishments.

Lisa dived straight into Rach's ass and I saw her tongue start to move rapidly around her ass. I followed suit and quickly worked away at her pussy. It wasn't long before I felt Rachel's juices flow as she orgasmed into my face, almost falling backwards onto Lisa in the process. She sat back down on the sofa as she tried to gain her breath back.

'Well, that was fantastic. After that I think I'll forgive you two for last night.' We both thanked her. 'Especially considering we have a long week ahead of us, so I don't want to have to punish you early. Now I believe now that I've been fully satisfied, lets go shopping. Put these on.' She threw us both a miniskirt and a very tight fitting tops which covered virtually nothing. We quickly through them on, grateful to be given anything at all.

'Oh, and don't forget these.' She threw two collars at us. 'Choose which one you each want.' We looked at the front, both had big metal letters on the black collars. One read BITCH, the other SLUT. I took the one saying bitch, it definitely suited me better. Lisa then put on the slut collar. We certainly didn't look like we were about to go shopping.

We walked outside and got into Rachel's car. 'OK little pets, our first stop is the grocery store. Since I only have enough food for me I need to get some more in.' Sure enough, 15 minutes later we were outside the store. Although it was only a small shop, there was still a steady stream of customers entering. As we got out the car, a few older women shot us dirty disapproving looks. Almost immediately we face went red with shame. I'd done public humiliation before and often got a thrill off the adrenaline rush, but at the same time it was always completely embarrassing.

'Oh look little dogs, the sign says no pets allowed in the store. I guess I'm going to have to leave you outside. Down on all fours little bitches.' Slowly we got down on hands and knees, in the middle of the day, outside a public store. Although what we were doing wasn't illegal, it was devastatingly humiliating. Rach then attached a lead to each collar and tied us to the lamppost, before disappearing into the store. 15 minutes passed with neither of us saying a word, we were both blushing badly and every time we caught each others eyes we smiled, however the torment was endless.

People passed by, some laughed, some teased. One old woman shouted at us saying we were a disgrace to society. However none stopped to talk properly, until one boy, one boy who I knew really well. I could not believe it was him. The boy I used to look after when his parents went away. It was about 3 years ago, He was about 13/14 at the time so didn't need much looking after. I also knew that he had a massive crush on me. 'Hello there Sarah. Fancy seeing you hear, especially in these circumstances.'

'Hi there Jamie. Please don't tell anyone about this. Your parents would never talk to me again and then they'll tell my family. I'm begging you.' His eyes lit up, I could even see a bulge growing in his trousers. I knew Jamie was still a virgin, although he'd had girlfriends, none had been ready. At that moment, with Jamie still staring at me Rachel walked back out.

'Jamie, is that you? I haven't seen you in years.' Rachel came with me a couple of times when I was watching over him. I could see her weighing up the situation in her mind. 'So Jamie boy, what will it take to keep you quiet about this whole situation. Jamie whispered into Rachel's ear.

'Sounds reasonable to me Jamie.'

What did Jamie ask for?
What will happen over the week?
How will initiation conclude?

Keep reading to find out

Advertisements
Kink Talk