Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-06-2017, 06:56 PM   #31
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

^ I could help you with that

Likes: spankings, light self bondage, anal, pain, light cbt, pet play, light exhibitionism
Dislikes: lots of edges, extreme pain
Limits: scat, family, extreme-public, permanent, illegal, chastity, photos(maybe), videos, body writing
Toys: household items

likeabosslip is exposed!
Likeabosslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 03:20 AM   #32
peter213

I would like my scat limit to be pushed for 15 minutes.
peter213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 03:22 AM   #33
sklavensaulu

i am a slave but if i on a public cam session i am always go off after cuming. i really need to do something against this behavior so can you help me please?

Last edited by sklavensaulu; 06-08-2017 at 03:46 AM.
sklavensaulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 03:54 AM   #34
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

ok lets try with the extreme pain limit
darethatgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 04:41 AM   #35
KittyNeeds

I'll push my pics and public limits for the next 24 hours.

I'm a 28yo female by the way.
KittyNeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:41 AM   #36
Darechallenges

I'm not sure, I'm able to do the dare right now, but I'll take them and do them, once I am alone and have time (this may take a few days, like end of this month!). I guess I want to be pushed for blackmail and anal... Send me dares within the next 24 hours.
Darechallenges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:53 AM   #37
abc12345
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to abc12345

I'd like to push my friends/family limit. I am in for 1 week.
M/25

Likes : Truth, dice dares, Petplay, crossdresding, humiliation, embarrassing, degrading, Online, hidden bondage, feet
Dislikes : spanking, webcam, videos, pics, semi-public, pee, writing lines, anal
Limits : other people(family, friends, etc), permanent, illegal, public, extreme pain, scat, poop, showing my face, chastity cage
KIK: abc12345m
telegram: glump123
tumblr: chubbysissyamy
twitter: HofSklave
abc12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 07:19 AM   #38
Jessicaisyours
Account Banned

Thumbs up Let's do it

I'll punch my illegal limit just plaese don't make me go to jail

Limits:no face, illegal.

PM DARES
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83302

I HAVE TINY TITS THAT YOU SHOULD DEGRADE ME FOR
Tit size: AA36
Last orgasm 17th
Taking dick in all my holes
Jessicaisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:46 PM   #39
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Go 2 mph over the speed limit

For the next hour I'll take dares to break my in bedroom/bathroom requirement
What should I do in the woods at night?

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:23 PM   #40
MichaelCox7

Male, 18

Limit: cum eating.
Break my limit within the next 1.5 hours
MichaelCox7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:36 PM   #41
Freezedare

Female 26

Limit Pee position dare for 10 hours
Freezedare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 07:10 PM   #42
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
ok lets try with the extreme pain limit
This dare is something that is designed to push people on an individual level and is mostly about nipple pain

Get some icecubes (4 or more), toothpaste, Icy hot (or similar, Vicks, Bengay, Hot sauce, etc), a ruler, a hairbrush, pegs and some ductape.

First slap your breasts until your nipples are as hard as they can get.
Good now pinch your nipples for as long as you can withstand (you better be sure it's long), then look at the spoiler. Make sure to count the seconds out loud.

Spoiler:
Okay good now you're to do the following.

Also to keep track of time, make sure to count the seconds out loud.

Now you remember the amount of seconds you could withstand the pinching, well now flick those nipples as many times as the seconds you counted (so you were able to withstand 40 seconds, do 40 flicks each).
Now slap each nipple double the amount of seconds (40 seconds, means 80 slaps each nipple). Now take 2 ice cubes and hold one on each nipple for 3 times the amount of seconds (40 seconds, means 120 seconds of ice cubes).

Now the fun part is gonna start, massage your nipples with toothpaste for the same amount of seconds (40=40). Then place on the pegs on your for 4 times the amount of seconds (40=160), however every ten seconds your are to slap one breast [U]hard[/U], alternating between left and rigth. Do this cycle until your time is up, if a peg comes of pause your counting, put it back on and add 20 seconds.

Good now you may take the pegs of, none the less you'll have to massage your nipples with Icy Hot for two times the seconds (40=80). After that pinch them as hard as you can half the amount of times of the seconds (40= 20 extreme pinches). Slap them as many times as seconds with the ruler (40=40). Put the pegs back on and leave them on for two times the seconds (40=80), in the meanwhile use the brush (flat side) to slap your clit once every 5 seconds.

Now put a tiny bit of Icy hot on your clit, take a patch of ductape and ductape your clit. Also if you have any hair down there make sure to place some patches on ductape on that as well.

Now you may take of the pegs, however take the pricky side of the hair brush, slap your nipples the same amount of times with it as the amount of seconds (40=40). Now pinch them for twice as long as you did at the beginning of the dare and make sure it's at least just as hard. Massage your nipples with more Icy Hot and then cool them down with 2 ice cubes, let the cubes completely melt.
Now take toothpaste and massage your nipples with toothpaste for 180 seconds. Then slap your breast at least once every 2 seconds until your nipple and aerola are completely dry.

Take some more ductape and tape those nipples. Now you're to leave the ductape on for 20 minutes (this time use a timer) and afterwards pull it off very slowly.

I can give a harsher and more painfull dare that's more painful in general, all over your body.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 07:14 PM   #43
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyNeeds View Post
I'll push my pics and public limits for the next 24 hours.

I'm a 28yo female by the way.
Well I've 1 dare that's regarding the public limit, the other is a bit more generic but fits here perfectly since it's about pictures.

for the picture go here (of course you can cover your face, photoshop, etc):
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=300724

For the public limit this dare should work fine,

Find an outfit that consists out of 6 pieces of clothing and that you can wear in public.
(you're allowed to group some, like lingerie or footwear by example)
Assign numbers from 1 to 6 to them and remember the list or take it with you.

Then write down 6 public places, by example library, beach, mall/market, fitness centrum, pool, etc.
Assign the numbers 1 to 6 to them and roll a die (singular of dice).

Now roll a die (take it with you or install an app) and go to the first place you rolled. Once you're there stay there for a few minutes and roll the die again, take the corresponding piece of clothing off and wait again for a few minutes. Now roll the die again and go to corresponding place on your list of places.

In total you have to visit three places and take off three pieces of clothing, then you can go home, however on the way home you must edge before you're allowed to go back in your house also you're not allowed to use a public restroom or something of the sorts.

You can have a friend help you out with the edging, I would be severely impressed if you did.

Should you roll a number for which you already took off the piece of clothing then roll again. You have to take off three pieces of clothing and you cannot stay in the same place meaning you have to visit at least two different places.

Note: you could change the number to 2 or 4 rolls but decide beforehand, I suggest posting here, and don't back out/change once you have started.

Last edited by Nwbie; 06-08-2017 at 07:27 PM.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #44
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc12345 View Post
I'd like to push my friends/family limit. I am in for 1 week.
M/25
Hmmm this is a tricky one but I have an idea.

It's a little tricky and I don't have time to work out the entire idea for you but I'll give you the gist of it.

First off think of a secret fantasy that you have to nobody in your personal life knows about, preferably something that involves one of them.
Now type this out and print it out, sign with your getdare username and if you are daring make it "abc12345 from getdare.com".

Now print it out, maybe once maybe twice, then you can do a few things with it. Put it in a backpack of 1 of your friends, put it in their mailbox or in their locker. Kudos if you chose a friend that might possibly figure it out or especially if they are the one in your fantasy.

You can also drop some random papers around places you pass by, like on a table or couch, maybe in some random people's lockers and in that case give it to more than 1 friend.
Giving it to only friends would be suspicious.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:22 PM   #45
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicaisyours View Post
I'll punch my illegal limit just plaese don't make me go to jail
Well Streaking is illegal in most places as far as I know.
So this one is simple go streaking during daylight, have fun.
At least 1 minute in a densely populated area, any other area at least 10 minutes.

Last edited by Nwbie; 06-11-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
limits, pushing, timed