Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-13-2014, 04:49 PM   #1
MissKateKink

Award Star Miss Kate's Secret Sissy Challenge.

I have a simple dare for you secret sissies. Simple, but with a chance of escalation, so don't join if you don't plan to play!

Your task is this: You're going to wear panties for a whole week. Seven days. Simple enough right?

But too simple would be no fun! So, there are rules.

First, it must be a week when you're out and about. Work, school, errands, visits, all fine, but you cannot hide yourself away for the week. It's a secret dare, so you need to have people involved who don't know!

Second, you may not wear panties that you have not purchased (or borrowed!) the previous day. That means you're going to have to go shopping or convince someone to give you theirs every day for a week. Maybe the sales assistant will believe you're shopping for your girlfriend once, but after that, you're going to need to switch stores or admit your kink!

Third, if you miss a day for whatever reason, break the rules in any way, (Use panties you already owned, change into male underwear for the gym or doctor, spend a whole day inside away from people all count as rule breaking) or get caught, (that is, someone spots and/or comments on your panties) then the challenge is escalated: For the rest of the challenge you'll need to wear panties and a bra, AND a day is added to the week. Escalate again, and it'll be panties, bra and stockings, (all which will need to be purchased the day before remember!) not to mention another day. Keep missing and you'll be completely feminizised before you get a chance to finish!

Of course, we will want to track your progress here, so if you're playing, please post, let us know when you start, and how you're going. We most certainly want to know about your shopping, and we are just itching to listen to how hyper aware of being caught you are. I can't wait for you to mess up and have to hide your full sissy underwear under your clothes!

Enjoy, and if this tickles your dare-bone, then perhaps I'll come up with some more challenges!

x Kate.

Loves: Semi public (under clothes!), my body controlled by others, humiliation, self bondage.
Punishments: Orgasm denial
Limits: Family, Friends, Full public, illegal, permanent, scat, blood.

My long blogs explain me and my toys

Back for now, hopefully regularly
MissKateKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 05:06 PM   #2
PaVulonowsky
getDare Sweetheart

omg!!! I think this task is 100% for me !!

Likes: orgasm control,edging,chasity,strapon,anal,feminization,s issification,crossdressing,nipple play,cam shows

HARD LIMITS: messy,pee,scat,family,illegal,spanking,wedgies,dia pers,food play,icy hot,toothpaste,

TOYS: chastity device , nipple clamps,women panties, handcuffs,camera

kik: paulasissy
PaVulonowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 12:49 AM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I might try this. I'll see I can figure something out.
I'll let you know if/when I will start.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 12-14-2014 at 12:54 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 01:04 AM   #4
sissysub01

i am in.

i will post as soon as i start.

Sooooo excited!

Likes: Cross-dressing, sissification, feminization, hypnosis, anal, feet, humiliation.

Limits: Must be safe, sane, and consensual.
sissysub01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 12:45 PM   #5
messysissy
getDare Sweetheart

A very fun and original dare, well done.

Punishment: Cum-eating, Pee, face pictures, waxing, spanking, full public were there's a chance of not getting caught

Hard Limits:Blood, poo, diaper, shaving above neck, public in busy areas, family + friends, chastity.

I'm a dirty dirty sissy and require dirty dares
messysissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 02:14 PM   #6
Consensus
Distinguished Member

I intend to try this rather clever little dare and will start on Tuesday (to give me time to actually buy panties the day before) aiming to finish on the Tuesday of the following week.

Thank you, Miss Kate.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.

Last edited by Consensus; 12-14-2014 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Was impolite!
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 03:32 PM   #7
Cstelle
gD Curio

I can't join in the fun, but I think the idea sounds wonderful! I hope the participants will be inspired to write a few words about their experiences!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:15 PM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
I intend to try this rather clever little dare and will start on Tuesday (to give me time to actually buy panties the day before) aiming to finish on the Tuesday of the following week.

Thank you, Miss Kate.
What do you mean by buy panties the day before? You are suppose to buy/borrow the panties you wear the day of...
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:31 PM   #9
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Kate

A very imaginative and well thought out dare. Not my cup of tea but I still appreciate the cleverness of the dare.

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:03 AM   #10
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
What do you mean by buy panties the day before? You are suppose to buy/borrow the panties you wear the day of...
My mistake, well, that means I start today.

Old 12-15-2014, 05:28 AM   #11
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

Really imaginative dare! Ill definitely give it a try once I have some more money!

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 01:24 PM   #12
MissKateKink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
My mistake, well, that means I start today.
No, it may be my mistake, I think you had it correct, prepare tomorrow's panties, today

As for the rest of you, I'm thrilled! I can't wait to hear about your week. I can't wait for one of you to have to escalate your secret sissy challenge. I wonder if anyone would need to all the way to painted nails.. Hrmm.

Waiting patiently for reports now!

x Kate.

Loves: Semi public (under clothes!), my body controlled by others, humiliation, self bondage.
Punishments: Orgasm denial
Limits: Family, Friends, Full public, illegal, permanent, scat, blood.

My long blogs explain me and my toys

Back for now, hopefully regularly
MissKateKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:27 PM   #13
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKateKink View Post
No, it may be my mistake, I think you had it correct, prepare tomorrow's panties, today

As for the rest of you, I'm thrilled! I can't wait to hear about your week. I can't wait for one of you to have to escalate your secret sissy challenge. I wonder if anyone would need to all the way to painted nails.. Hrmm.

Waiting patiently for reports now!

x Kate.
If people do fail, what would the order be of extra items?

Ill take a picture daily and add to an album here! So is their any punishment for failing to post a picture or is it the standard add extra clothing?

I'm going to starting tomorrow, so wish me luck!

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:54 PM   #14
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Default A day early then!

Well, I didn't get the memo, so I started today - going commando to the local Peacocks (I thought it fitting). However, being a tight-wad meant that I bought a pretty five pack of flower pattern knickers rather than a single pair. They were full briefs, as I rather like the extra support and the feeling they give. Pics may have to wait a while, and smuggling them home was an issue (just got back from work). I changed at work in the toilets, a relatively easy operation having gone commando and arriving pretty early.

It was a very enjoyable day. I find that when I wear knickers I am more confident and generally get through days a little better - it has a similar effect to drinking an energy drink but without the crash. I wore the white ones with a lovely little delicate blue flower design over the top.

However, having now got the right message I guess I shall officially start tomorrow with the plain pink pair (they have a darling little bow at the top centre in the front) and will stop in at a supermarket - I have a meeting that will go late so there's not likely to be a clothes shop open - to get another pack (they don't do singles).

Yeah, long story short - first proper day tomorrow and finish on the Tuesday.

Good day though, and will be glad to not go commando tomorrow morning!

Old 12-15-2014, 07:25 PM   #15
lucy.transvestite
Distinguished Member

Sounds like a really creative dare. If I get some time, I might try it.

Maybe in future - shopping 4 clothes (while dressed )

M/straight

Limits-Death.Disfigurement.Dismemberment.Scat. more.
lucy.transvestite is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk