Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2024, 06:09 AM   #1
EJSlut

Default Painslut Punisment, will you let me cum? (26F)

I’ve been a bad cunt lately. I have been wearing clothes even in my own home. I have not been causing myself pain. I have not been edging. I have been cumming whenever I wanted to, without asking anyone for permission or earning it.

I am making dinner for a friend who is coming over tonight. I have a couple of hours cooking to do before they’re here. Whilst I’m working in the kitchen, I am going to tie my ankles together so I can only take tiny steps. I am going to attach my nipple clamps to the rope between my ankles, so my nipples will be painfully stretched whenever I move. Finally, going to shove a dildo up my cunt (which is too big for me), and every time it falls out, I will slap my cunt 5 times with a ruler.

By the time I’m finished, I will be hurting and unbearably horny. I will not allow myself to cum unless someone wants to be generous and give me a way to earn an orgasm?!
The toys I have are: clit vibrator, magic wand, bullet vibrator, clover nipple clamps, 4 inch dildo, 7 inch dildo, O ring gag, butt plug, rope. I also have clothes pins, a wooden spoon and a hairbrush which I play with.

Kinks: Pain, impact play, tit torture, orgasm control, overstimulation, edging, denial, degradation, bondage, public humiliation, free use, CNC, choking, intox, punishment, sensory deprivation

Limits: scat, photos, videos, vomit
EJSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 05:23 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Since nobody posted, presumably you did not get permission. So how did the whole experience go?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 10:05 AM   #3
EJSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Since nobody posted, presumably you did not get permission. So how did the whole experience go?
No, I was not given permission. The dildo fell out my cunt 4 times, so it got 20 slaps. It took me about an hour, and my nipples were pulled so much, it was really painful and they’re still extra sensitive today. And because I wasn’t given permission to cum, I am still so wet and horny. I am desperate to earn an orgasm but I know I am not allowed now. I want to be a good slut, and I need to be punished.
The toys I have are: clit vibrator, magic wand, bullet vibrator, clover nipple clamps, 4 inch dildo, 7 inch dildo, O ring gag, butt plug, rope. I also have clothes pins, a wooden spoon and a hairbrush which I play with.

Kinks: Pain, impact play, tit torture, orgasm control, overstimulation, edging, denial, degradation, bondage, public humiliation, free use, CNC, choking, intox, punishment, sensory deprivation

Limits: scat, photos, videos, vomit
EJSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EJSlut for this post:
Old 05-12-2024, 10:36 AM   #4
wolf82
Prodigy

Good to hear you are still suffering — pain wise and from being horny.

Here’s a short task: Edge twice.

For the first one, have your o ring gag on and a clothespin on each nipple while using the magic wand.

For the second one, take the clothespins off and instead use your clamps while using the wand with the gag still on. Tug hard on the clamps while you work towards the edge.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm contol, pain, painslut, punishment