Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2020, 02:50 PM   #31
SageLeech
Longtime User

Another challenge for you: leave a red handprint on each inner thigh. You only get one smack on each thigh though so make sure you get a good one. If you succeed you win and are done. If not you much smack each inner thigh 15 times with a wire hanger or phone charging cord.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 03:01 PM   #32
peachesaulait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
Another challenge for you: leave a red handprint on each inner thigh. You only get one smack on each thigh though so make sure you get a good one. If you succeed you win and are done. If not you much smack each inner thigh 15 times with a wire hanger or phone charging cord.
i knew i should be doing more arm workouts

one good smack did not leave a handprint so charging cord here we go
peachesaulait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 03:06 PM   #33
yorksdom

Default Suggestion none pussy insert

Hello,

You will need 3 belts.

First and second belt,
Pass the first belt through the buckle of the second belt.
Fasten first belt around your waist, tight and above your hips. With the second belt dangling in front of you.

Now take the end of the second belt and pass between your legs and tuck behind the first belt and take up the slack, adjust so passes firmly over your pussy and through your arse cheeks.
Now loop it around the first belt again to help secure it in place.

The third belt now is secured round your body over your breasts and nipple and secure tightly.

You are now to set a 5 min repeating timer.

On rotation every time alarm sounds you complete 1 of the following (in rotation so next alarm is the next etc..)

1. 15 star jumps
2. 15 squats
3. 15 passes of grinding your pussy against an item of furniture.
4. 5 mins stood against a wall, facing, legs spread 2ft apart and hands on head.

Do this for 3 revolutions of the 4 items. Always check and tighten crotch belt after each.

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom

Last edited by yorksdom; 03-09-2020 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Times wrong
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 03:07 PM   #34
peachesaulait

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesaulait View Post
i knew i should be doing more arm workouts

one good smack did not leave a handprint so charging cord here we go
thighs definitely red now! pussy sore, thighs sore, which body part is next? haha
Old 03-09-2020, 03:11 PM   #35
peachesaulait

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Hello,

You will need 3 belts.

First and second belt,
Fasten first belt around your waist, tight and above your hips. With the second belt dangling in front of you.

Now take the end of the second belt and pass between your legs and tuck behind the first belt and take up the slack, adjust so passes firmly over your pussy and through your arse cheeks.

The third belt now is secured round your body over your breasts and nipple and secure tightly.

On rotation every time alarm sounds you complete 1 of the following (in rotation so next alarm is the next etc..)

1. 15 star jumps
2. 15 squats
4. 5 mins stood against a wall, facing, legs spread 2ft apart and hands on head.

Do this for 3 revolutions of the 4 items. Always check and tighten crotch belt after each.

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom
i love this dare! but i only have one belt — how would you like me to modify the dare? alternately i have scarves i could use too or if the wedgie like sensation was what was important i can always just do that the old fashion way i suppose lol

let me know!
Old 03-09-2020, 03:17 PM   #36
yorksdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesaulait View Post
i love this dare! but i only have one belt — how would you like me to modify the dare? alternately i have scarves i could use too or if the wedgie like sensation was what was important i can always just do that the old fashion way i suppose lol

let me know!
Hmm, it the hardness of the belt trho your legs, so a scarf if yo can would be ideal around your waist with belt through your legs.

A necklace around your neck with nipple clamps attached under load would be a replacement for the belt round your chest

yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 03:30 PM   #37
peachesaulait

Quote:
Hmm, it the hardness of the belt trho your legs, so a scarf if yo can would be ideal around your waist with belt through your legs.

A necklace around your neck with nipple clamps attached under load would be a replacement for the belt round your chest

okay! sounds good i will start this in a sec and post an update when complete <3
Old 03-09-2020, 03:58 PM   #38
peachesaulait

Quote:
Hello,

You will need 3 belts.

First and second belt,

1. 15 star jumps
2. 15 squats

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom
phew! this one was a literal workout!

followed the advice on how to modify so i used nip clips up top, and a belt/scarf situation rubbing against my pussy

star jumps: flung the nip clips off every round of these i am busty gal and the bouncing just was too much for my cheap nip clips

squats: each one was like a mini wedgie as the belt slid between my legs, and it definitely needs to be washed now

grinding: armchair arm was the target of choice and should probably also be washed now as i definitely got some juices on it

wall spread: despite being home alone these made both excited and nervous someone might see me in a compromising situation! i definitely think trying some mild exposure/semi public would be super fun

thanks for the fun dare!
Old 03-09-2020, 04:18 PM   #39
peachesaulait

alright looks like lil pussy is recovered and ready for more play too

also i just got kik which a couple people pm’d asking about

dares can include kik dares but i’m still learning how works haha
Old 03-09-2020, 04:26 PM   #40
peachesaulait

oh dang just realized what time it is! time flies when you’re having fun

i’ll be back very soon <3
Old 03-18-2020, 05:24 PM   #41
peachesaulait

Bell weekend with getdare

hello!

so much craziness has happened in the world since my original post!

i have since lost my job due to corononavirus closure for a least the next few weeks

so i've been sorting out what hustles i can do to make rent money and how to fill all this newfound time

siiiiince i've been working so hard, i figure i deserve a treat!

this weekend i will be home alone again both saturday and sunday!

since i have so much time i am also willing to do multi-day / longer term dares this go around!

y'all really opened me up to new possibilities in this thread, and i look forward to what new tasty things you think of next <3 <3 <3
Old 03-19-2020, 02:13 AM   #42
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's see. I think pens again but a bit different this time as it will last over the course of a day.

Fit as many pens as you can that is comfortable, not overly stretched. Wear some underwear to hold them in place. Now, you will have these in for the entire day, hence only as many as is comfortable. However. Every hour you have to add one more pen and edge.

Now the extra bit. You fit 18 in last time, but improvement is needed. If you can fit in 20 by the end of the day you can orgasm. If you can't then no cumming for that day. On top of that, however many you are short, multiply by three and edge that many times before going to sleep.

If you manage more than 20 we'll have to think up some reward.
Old 03-19-2020, 05:30 AM   #43
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

So...I think we need to work on some exposure dares.

Time of day doesnt matter, of course, daylight would be more fun. Not knowing how or where you live I will allow you to modify. This is also very gentle.. just to get your reaction.

Leave your home wearing a swimsuit, in your underwear, or in just shorts and a crop top.
Walk 5 minutes away from home dressed like this.

If you are enjoying this at the farthest point, rub yourself for 1 minute with your eyes closed and walk home.

If you are still excited, and want to push it, strip naked before going in your front door.

Enjoy and only do what makes you excited!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, newbie, semi public, stretching