Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-12-2022, 05:25 PM   #286
deidre

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?

yes, very much so

have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?

yep

have you ever flashed?

yes

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?

not...that i know of?

have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?

yes

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?

yes

have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?

yes

have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?

yes

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?

yes

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?

no...unless sending pictures counts

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?

yes

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?

yes

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?

sadly no, unless masturbating counts

have you ever tied yourself up outside?

no...but i like the idea

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?

no. but i really like the idea

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?

...maybe?

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?

...probably...?

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?

yes

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?

no don't think so

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?

yes yes yes and.......no probably wouldn't do it lol

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)

i feel very inspired. might have to go on another long drive again soon...

my rules, limits, and ongoing dares

check out my profile to read my reviews and ratings!

ask me about my gallery
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 10:06 AM   #287
Gai

yes
yes
have you ever flashed?
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes... a car and boat both partially and fully; a bus and plane only partially; a train neither (so far)
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
yes, only a car, both partially and fully
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
yes, I have received both a hand job and a blow job while driving a car, and have also given a hand job while driving a car. I have also done hand jobs and blow jobs, both given and received, while on a boat
no
no
yes, and I have let someone else tie me up outside
depends who and where
yes
only in locker rooms
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind your back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
It doesn't really turn me on, but I might be willing to do it on a dare
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
I already planned on spending some naked time in the woods later

Likes: Hidden Exposure, Moderate CBT, Edging, Games of Chance

Limits: Photos of Public Dares, Blood, Serius Injury, Blackmail, Live Cam (regardless of who doing dare)

I have the right to refuse any photo dare, even if not breaking a limit.
Gai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 10:14 AM   #288
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Oh yeah. Always has. Started as a young kid. Still enjoy wandering nude
Oh hell yes.
have you ever flashed?
Online. As a dare now and then.
Not that I know of.
Oh yeah. Walked with my cock and balls out at night many times.
I love to wander the desert and mountains nude or nearly nude
Many times
Oh hell yes.
Not really. Just on cam
NO other than shirtless
Just shirtless
Have been groped and hand job by my wife a few times.
NO
I might. Could be fun.
Just locker rooms and on cam.
Just locker rooms and on cam
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
That sounds like a fun idea. I would so it in a heartbeat if it was legal
Been thinking of going out in the desert for a ramble for a couple of days.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 03:52 PM   #289
cyclist

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes. My sister once dared me whilst wearing only a jacket that barely covered me (it covered my dick but a lot of my butt was on display) to lift it up and show all of my butt to passing motorists at night (but not too late at night, around 10pm). After a few times of doing this, she dared me to show my butt and spread my anus to the passing cars. I did. After a few times of this, she dared me to turn around and show my balls to them. Which I did. Then a little of my cock (it was still erect from when I had been about to nasturbate when she barged in my room - I hadn't started luckily). I said no at first, that was too far. But she said its only a bit and called me chicken. So I showed a little. Then she dared me to show a little more. Then half my cock. Then most of my cock, saying I shouldn't be chicken because the "snake eye" would still be covered (the hole). So I did this a few times just to stop her moaning that I was a coward. Then finally she said to lift my jacket right up and expose all of my cock just once. I did but then she thought maybe that was too far. So we hid round the back of some garages for a while until we were sure the police hadn't been called. Then she went to a petrol station across the road, telling me to go with her. But I was embarrassed about being seen by the staff there with my butt on display, though it was a guy behind the counter so I shouldn't have chickened out. . So I waited across the road. She bought some snacks. But she wouldn't give me any and said I should have got some. So I said "Well let's go to the petrol station now and I'll get some." But she decided we were going to town instead. Baring in mind, most of my butt was exposed. So I said I want yo go home and put some trousers on but she said she's not waiting. So I walked with her for quite a while. But as we got near to town, I was a bit embarrassed about my butt being exposed as there were bound to be a lot of people there, so I decided to go home. My sister was disappointed as she wanted to have a walk round town. But we went home and she moaned a lot - I ended up wishing I'd gone to town to shut her up. Lol
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes, see above.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes, running round my street, barefoot too at night.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Only in a quiet field and near a railway track.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, see previous question.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes.
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes if it was a quiet place and if they were female.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes, it turns me on. If it was legal and people didn't mind, then yes.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Not been naked outdoors for a long time, unless you count wearing only a short top and body paint covering my bottom half on the front. But nothing on the back. But that was at night and I only went outside in my street for a few minutes. Though I did consider locking my door and going for a walk to the local paths.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by cyclist; 10-25-2022 at 03:56 PM.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 04:38 PM   #290
BPrey70

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes

have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Often

have you ever flashed? No

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No

have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes, mostly on my property, which is only slightly secluded.

have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes, in the woods and on nude beach

have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, in the woods and on nude beach

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes.

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No.

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, my boat

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, my boat.

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, both giving and receiving in first class on an overnight commercial flight under blankets.

have you ever tied yourself up outside? No

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No.

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? I would consider it if by a female in a secluded area

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? I would consider it if by a female in a secluded area[/B]

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Only at nude beach and nudist resort, where most everyone else is naked too

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Only at nude beach and nudist resort, where most everyone else is naked too

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? Not at all

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? Yes. It's getting dark here. I just got naked out on my back deck for a while. Looking forward to getting back to a nude beach or local club.
Kik: BPrey70

Likes: nudity, underwear, stripping, pics, masturbation, games, limited exposure

Limits: messy, toilet/scat/pee, anal, body writing, diaper, private/personal info, full face, illegal, full public, animals, pain, family/friends, permanent exposure, feminization, blackmail
BPrey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 03:27 AM   #291
kaleshwar

Yes I would love to be naked outside, I would be nude full time if it wasn't illegal

I haven't worn underwear for years now

have you ever flashed?
I have flashed out of hotel windows, I have also flashed outside my house

Not that I know of

No, but I am thinking about it

I have been outside my house without any clothes

No, but I am thinking about it

I have been outside my house without any clothes
I have gotten naked for a number of online dares

No

Not as a passenger

I have driven for few km while completely naked, I have also driven plenty times bottomless

No

No

No

If It was someone I trusted and knew I would not get into legal issues

If It was someone I trusted and knew I would not get into legal issues

No

No

Yes it does turn me on. I have always wished to be naked in a busy place with hands tied behind my back, while someone pulls me along by a dog leash, with the dog leash tied to my balls. If it were legal, I would totally do it.

It has made me start to think about getting naked outdoors again.

edges, denial, cbt, anal, hidden public, photo, uretha play

dislikes(may do):
scat, pee, cum eating, post orgasm toture

hard limits(don't even ask): family, illegal, meat, eggs, or anything made from those, animals, blood, cutting, piercing.
kaleshwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 08:54 AM   #292
c7777

Yes, theoretically.
Yes.
have you ever flashed?
Yes.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes, partially in a car.
Yes, partially in car.
Yes, while a passenger and as driver in a car.
No
No
No, good as fantasy but wouldn't actually do it.
No
No
No
Yes, I like the idea but I would never do it in real life. Just as a fantasy.
No, I won't actually do it in real life. Just like the idea of it.
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, piss, anal, face, permanent
c7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 12:34 PM   #293
sissybill
Distinguished Member

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? absolutely
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes under my mini skirt
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? oh yes lots
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes my bubble butt showing at bottom my mini skirt
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? oh yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes i drive naked all the time
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes ive give a blow job while he was driving
have you ever tied yourself up outside? not yet i want that
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? not yet
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? absolutely
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? oh yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes in an abs
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? omg yessssss absolutely id do it
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) yes im about to go drive somewhere naked n get out n walk naked n take pics
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 07:26 AM   #294
rhl
getDare Succubus

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes, very much so
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes, when requested. I like my balls to be cuddled
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes, it was July 4th, I'm with 2 other guys, a hepatitis ladies on a balcony asked us to moon them, we did. The rewarded us by telling us that we where the first ones to moon them.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, I was commando, with a skirt on, at ever corner my skirt was raised a little. Eventually most of my butt cheeks exposed, and barely my balls, as I walked intogmy house.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes! More times than I can count
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? With just a body part that normally isn't exposed? No, but if you give me a dare.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, Tied to a tree, but my favorite, take shoes off, walk away 50 steps, take an item off, walk away, every 50 steps drop an item of clothing. Walk back naked to my shoes, picking up cloths, get dressed when reaching shoes.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes, Both
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Of course, if they ask, why not
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, I was in the back seat, blind folded, and asked to get undressed and hand my clothes up front.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, after reading about how others enjoyed this, I just had to try. What a turn on.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No, he pulled over and I gave
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes, I have a timed delay pad lock
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? Yes, to a light pole in a park by a beach, I hear fishermen, I'm naked, I rolled two dice for 6 minutes, click the lock, beep, beep, beep, Buzz the lock goes. I then notice a flashlight sweep to me. Nothing I van do but wait for the six minutes, this was my second dayand blindfolded? Yes, the day before, for 3 minutes, no fishermen
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes, and have, she knows I like cross dressing, as requested, commando, tennis skirt, bra, crop top, she decided to tie my wrists above my head, then walked away
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? YESS!! Got any ideas on how to make this happen?
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No, other than a nude beach, but want to do the Philly WNBR
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? YESSS!!!!!
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    Yes, so much so that I had to do a dare, before answering. What did I decide, we have a beach nearby.. Where small groups hang out at night. Wooden lit steps go from the road to the beach. I asked Google to roll two dice, Half way up the steps, stood, took off my clothing,? Now naked I sat down and set a timer, for 6 minutes.
    Damn that was a rush, but can't see me doing this again
Old 11-03-2022, 12:43 PM   #295
VsubT

My answers are:

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? YES
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? YES
have you ever flashed? NO
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? NO
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? NO
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? NO
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? NO
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? NO
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? NO
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? NO
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? NO
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? NO
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? NO
have you ever tied yourself up outside? NO
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? NO
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? YES
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? YES
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? NO
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? NO
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? NO
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) POSSIBLY

I’m also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I’m locked

Likes - Piss, CBT, Sissy, Humiliation & Much More.

Limits - Findom, Permanent & Illegal.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
VsubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 10:52 AM   #296
tarheel52

[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes a lot!
[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Many times. Depends on what bottoms I wear.
Loose pants= underwear
Jeans = commando
Shorts= 50/50
[*]have you ever flashed?
Yes for dares
[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Only by people I know
[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes with my dick out
[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes, down the street, outside my house, in the woods
[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes
[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes, I’m the woods and outside my house
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Many times
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
A lot of times
[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Car and plane (bathroom) completely naked. I’ve been naked in a car many times. In the plane bathroom was just a quick get naked and get dressed so I could say I did it.
[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
I’ve driven completely naked many many times.
[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
I got a handjob by my gf in the back seat of a car while her mom was driving. I have received road head many times while driving.
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?
Yes as best I could.
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
Yes I was completely naked in the woods when I tied myself up. Didn’t blindfold though.
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Someone I trust.
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Someone I trust. This is a huge turn on.
[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
Yes, in a private pool on vacation, my SO pulled my dick out of my swimsuit and started jacking me off. I know at least one guy saw us.
[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
In changing rooms if that counts
[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Yes this is a huge fantasy of mine. But please gag me and plug me first.
[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Im always inspired to be naked outdoors and the thought of it turns me on.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 04:01 PM   #297
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

[LIST][*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?yes ♥
[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes almost never wearing any underwear ;P
[*]have you ever flashed? yes often ♥
[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes often ;P
[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes ♥
[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes very often ♥
[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes very often ♥
[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes not in center of city but anywhere else ;P
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes Aylin and i always dare us each other and also getdare ♥
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes aylin for example ♥
[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? car: yes, bus: yes, train: yes, plane and boat: no ♥
[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? ive driven a car naked yes ♥
[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? for sure ;P but its complicated for cars with a gear stick :/
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes often ♥
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? yes often also blindfolded ;P
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes ill do anything they can use me ;P
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes for sure ♥
[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? i guess the most people which saw me at the same time were like 10 but it wasnt my choice.. a big group of strangers saw me in the park *-* probably there were other dares with even more people seing me but this ones in my mind right now ♥
[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? same as above ;P
[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? youre kidding huh? ;P thats my dream!... im just way not daring enough so far *-* but wanna do that someday ♥ maybe in holidays in another country or so ♥
[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? i love doing public outdoor dares anyway so i guess yes ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 12-26-2022, 05:04 PM   #298
LockMasterMaoam
Account Banned

Little bit
Yes, actually quite often
have you ever flashed?
Yes
Don't know
Yes
Yes; had clothes in my backpack after undressing
No?
No
No
-
Yes
Sure, multiple times
Yes
No
No
Don't know, perhaps
No
No
Like a locker room/public shower?
No, No
LockMasterMaoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 06:53 PM   #299
kittyknot

Yes

Yes

have you ever flashed?

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

No, but I want to try

No, but I want to try

Yes

Yes

I've been both partially and totally naked

Both partially and totally naked at night

On a plane

No, but I've wanted to try it

No, but I've wanted to try it, but with a friend watching for safty

Yes

Yes

Yes, when I had a master he exposed my infront of his friends.

Yes, same as answer above

It turns me on and i would love to do it...many times even while on all fours

Maybe... but I'll definitely use some of these ideas for masturbation ideas

I'm a horny pussy who loves being degraded and humiliated by words. Please call me a Slut and show me my place. Tell me where I belong and verbally humiliate me.

I love to be degraded by email. Show me my place! [email protected]

I'll read my emails daily, even in public.

I'm a toy for my Master.

I'm Female, I'm in my 20's, I'm straight.
kittyknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 10:05 AM   #300
Damagedgoods

Yes!

Ohhh yes

have you ever flashed?

Yes.

Only the person who made me flash, I don’t want to expose anyone outside / on the streets to unwanted nudity.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes I have.

Yes! I always try to find a place where there’s no chance of running into someone. Again, don’t want to force people who didn’t ask for it to see me.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes, have driven my car partially naked and fully naked a lot of times. Been partially naked on an airplane.

Yes, my car.

Yes, while driving and as a passenger.

Yes.

Totally naked, not blindfolded. Just some bondage or toed myself to a tree.

Yes.

Yes! Sounds like a dream.

No, don’t want to force nudity on anyone.

Nope, same story.

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on?

It does, big time.

if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?

Oh for sure!

It does but I am going to wait for less rainy, a little warmer days
Damagedgoods is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam