Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-15-2015, 02:44 AM   #166
lololo72
Distinguished Member

1) does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
yes
2) have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
yes
3) have you ever flashed?
yes
4) have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
yes, on the bridge over the highway
5) have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
yes
6) have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
yes, as a dare from this site more times
7) have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
yes, but not seen
8) have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
yes
9) have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
yes as my PM dare more times
10) have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
yes, but only on cam
11) have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
only in car
12) have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
yes, car
13) have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
yes, receiving blowjob, giving fingering
14) have you ever tied yourself up outside?
yes, in wood
15) have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
only naked, not blindfolded
16) would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
yes,
17) would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
yes, it turn me on. And spanking for it can be as bonus
18) have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
yes, but only in nudebeach
19) have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
yes, but only in nudebeach
20) does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
yes, its turn me on, maybe it depends
21) did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
may be later
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:38 AM   #167
Aquilla

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?yes
2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?a couple of times. Mostly when I'm feeling risky sometimes just because i can't be bothered putting them on
3.have you ever flashed?no
4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?no
5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?yes
6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?one time I was dared to walk around my block naked. I got caught twice which was fun
7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?yes
8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?I was dared to check my mail naked
9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?Naked, a couple of times but never flashed
10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?nope
11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?no
12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?no
13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?no
14.have you ever tied yourself up outside?no
15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?no but it sounds fun
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?probably
17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?depends who. Most likely yes
18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?My bikini "accidently"
19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?no but it would be extremely embaressing
20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?not at all
21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) no but I'm thinking about it haha

Dislikes: Video, Photos, Gross
Aquilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:42 AM   #168
malloryb189
Account Banned

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
have you ever flashed? no but want to
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?- yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?- yes but not in public
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?- no but want to
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?- no
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?- yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?- yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?- yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside?- no but waant to
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?- no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?- yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?- no but i totally want to
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?- no but wan to
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)- yes i would totally do it if it was legal, this post did inspire me i went out and stripped and then tied myself to a tree blindfold i set a timer for an hour , it was the best experience of my life the fear of being caught was amazing I'm up to more outdoor dares if anyones interested
toys- rabbit vibe but wil buy more if you tell me what to get
malloryb189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 03:03 PM   #169
mrcamslave
getDare Sweetheart

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? - Yes very much
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? - Yes very often, its fun with just shorts or jogging bottoms which shows an erection well
have you ever flashed? - Yes quite a lot
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? - Yes a couple of times at the bedroom window and once from the back of a bus when seen by two girls. once i wasn't flashing but jerking off in a public pay phone and a woman caught me
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? - Yes with my dick and balls out
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? - yes in the garden but also in some woods
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? - Yes dick
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? - yes in garden
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? - just flashed dick
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no it was for her friend
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? - yes, car totally naked, train totally naked and bus bottomless
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?, yes driven partly and totally naked
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?, been given a handjob while driving, handjob and blowjob in the back of a friends car, and fingered a girl in the back of a friends car
have you ever tied yourself up outside?, yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? naked yes to a tree
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? would love to
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? love to
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? at a window looking down on a shopping street and a balcony overlooking a beach
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? as above
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? no
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)

PM me "Balls" and a number and I will slap my balls that many times

PM me a "FB" and a number between 1 and 89 and this is the number of a facebook friend I will masturbate to right NOW.

For every PM I get I will edge 3 times
PM me "Finger" and I will finger my ass
PM me "Celebrity" and a name and I will jerk off to that celebrity
mrcamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:04 PM   #170
womanizer
Account Banned

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Kinda
2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
well, im usualy naked so... I don't know
3.have you ever flashed?
no, but it would be fun
4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Read above question
5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
yes
6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
once again, yes I have
7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes I have
8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
yes
9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
not yet
10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
read above statement
11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes
12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
no. but it is on my to do list
13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
no
14.have you ever tied yourself up outside?
no
15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
once again, no
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Defiently not
17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
no
18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
yes, no one saw though
19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
yes, no one saw though
20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
no
21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
kind i guess, but I will share the questions

Likes: pics, girls, diapers (currently out of diapers), tampons, Maxi Pads XD

Dislikes: anal, oral

Limits: Scat eating, pee drinking, face, public, social suicide, family/friends

Visit here for dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75235

Pm me stuffed and I wear a tampon for 4 hours

Pm/Kik me 'Boxers' and I'll pee my pants.

Pm/Kik me Vid and I'll send a video of whatever you like.

Pm/Kik me dirty and ill were a diaper for a day.
womanizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:06 PM   #171
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes, I've tried before but I live in a place where any time I try to do that literally everyone in my neighborhood is outside[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
I'm commando more often than not[*]have you ever flashed?
Yes[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Yes, but It was a contest with my girlfriend at te time to see who could flash eachother the most in 30 minutes in public[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Once and I was almost caught[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Does skinny dipping count?[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Yes[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Yes read above story[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
No, I'd be too scared[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Nope[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
No[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?
Yes[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
Totally naked and blindfolded but it only for like two minutes before I chickened out[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
No but I hope too[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
No but I really hope too[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
Yes at a part[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Skinny dipping with a group of friends[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
I'm getting horny just thinking about it, of course I would that sounds great[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Yes and I will do more of it in the future
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:22 PM   #172
The__Boy
Account Banned

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes. It does.

have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? No.

have you ever flashed? Yes.

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No.

have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes!

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Nope.

have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Nope.

have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Nope.

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Never for a dare.

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? So no.

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Nope.

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No.

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No.

have you ever tied yourself up outside? No.

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No.

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes! Please!

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Oh yeah. The fantasy drives me crazy.

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No.

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No.

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? I'd totally do it when I don't have to face trouble!
The__Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:22 AM   #173
AtomicBanana

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes, very much
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? All the time!
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Nope
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No and no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Probably not
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Probably not
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No, that is not a turn on, and, no, I would not do that
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Well, since I've already done it, no. But the experience is amazing. You're very excited and horny by having all these people see you naked, but scared at the same time. So fun.

PM me dares!!

Likes: Pics/cam, semi-public, any kind of exposure, edging

Borderline: Body writing, light bondage

Limits: Anal, face showing, scat/piss/blood/vomit, messy, permanent, toys (I have none), painful, family, illegal
AtomicBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:32 AM   #174
NaughtyInnocence

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes.

have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes

have you ever flashed? Yes.

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Not sure. Think he had but no clue

have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes

have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Nope.

have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Nope.

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Not for a dare

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No.

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No but wouldnt mind in car

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No.

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No.

have you ever tied yourself up outside? No.

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No.

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Loved to

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No.

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal
(aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Prob not
NaughtyInnocence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:09 AM   #175
Braveheart73

Talking

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? don't know
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? no
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? no
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes. I walked home from work with my trouser zip undone and my boxers open showing my cock
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? no
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? not in person but showed them my cock
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? no
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? no
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? maybe
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? maybe
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? no
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) no
Braveheart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 03:53 PM   #176
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yes
have you ever flashed?
Yes,
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Probably not
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
No
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Yes, blowjob
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Depends on the person
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
More than likely, no
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
No
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
No
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind your back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
No
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Um.. sure.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 03:13 PM   #177
Rhysprice

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Doesn't turn me on as such I just like the idea
2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Multiple times
3.have you ever flashed
Yes
4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
No
5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes
6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes in my own garden
7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes
8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes
9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Yes
10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
No
11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Boat partially
12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
No
13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Giving end on a rented boat in private
14.have you ever tied yourself up outside?
Yes as part of a dare
15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
Yes as a dare again
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Yes
17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Yes
18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
Yes, Nudist Beaches
19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Yes, same reason as before
20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
No
21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Since I have already had experience they inspire me

Limits: permenant, illegal, showing face,messy

Toys: Butt plug varying sizes S/M/L. 7" Dildo. Urethral plug. Cock rings. Nipple clamps.
Rhysprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:43 PM   #178
badseed57

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? absolutely
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? of course
have you ever flashed? many times
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes, walked a couple miles playing with myself one night
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? does bike riding with a body part exposed count?
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes, used to love to lay in the snow naked
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? no
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes, one of my favorite ways to masturbate
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes, see question above
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes, wife gave a handjob on roadtrip once
have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no but i'm interested
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? i think so
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? not a big turn on, but i would try it
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) yes, but won't likely happen
badseed57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 05:37 AM   #179
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Outdoor nudity

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
No
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yes
have you ever flashed?
Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yrs,My butt
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Yes, giving
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
Yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Not willing, but have been
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
Yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Yes,
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on?
It has happened to me.
if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 03:59 PM   #180
SexeeLexee

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Well, a bet
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? no
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? no
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? no
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) no, but im sure i will again!
SexeeLexee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam