Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2017, 06:01 PM   #11
Trucker28

Brandon

I was hungry, fruit and yogurt, don’t keep me full. By the time we walked up through the older parts of the neighborhood and got to the corner of the main, busy, street it was just after eleven. Lots of cars and people passed us along the way.

Sara and Rylie had walked in front of Emma and I as we strolled through the streets. Rylie kept her arms crossed just below her tits to keep them from bouncing so much. The fact she was not wearing a bra was written on her face.

Sara had pulled her shirt tight and tucked it into the back of her shorts. This kept her side boob exposure down but the tightness accentuated her jiggling titties. I thought it was a great trade off so I did not object.

Emma had held back with me. Her shirt was dry after a few minutes in the Arizona sun. Our arms brushed against each other a couple of times before I reached out and took her hand and it melted into mine. I found it amazing how something as simple as hand holding could feel so intimate even after all we had already done together. The memory of my tongue inside her cunt and my cock inside her mouth made start to get hard again. I began to wish I had just brought her home.

There was a small strip mall containing a few shops. We decided on a Japanese place that made a great teriyaki bowl. Being early for lunch the place only had a few customers spread out around the store. We ordered from an elderly oriental woman behind the counter who gave the girls some disapproving looks but took my money. After filling our own drinks, we squeezed into a red vinyl booth shaped like a U in the back corner of the restaurant.

I had gone in next to Emma and had expected to be on the end but Rylie slipped her butt almost into my lap and kept bouncing against me until Emma and I surrendered and slid to the middle of the booth. This left Sara on the other end next to Emma. I offered the girls their phones from the backpack which they had been away from since last night. It was quiet as we all reconnected with media and waited for our food.

A small elderly man brought out lunches he stopped mid stride gawking at Rylie. His eyes were caressing Ryle’s tight white shirt hugging her shapely boobs. It was still obvious that dark areolas puffed out under the thin material. He had trouble getting the Styrofoam bowls down as he never looked anywhere else. In broken English asked us if we needed anything else. We declined and he shuffled back to the kitchen looking back twice.

I immediately dug in with my plastic fork as the girls attempted to be fancy and use chopsticks. Emma had obviously used them before. Sara and Rylie, laughing at their failed attempts to get food to their mouths, eventually gave up and switched to their plastic forks.

I was finished with rice and chicken, waiting on the girls when the same man showed up with a plate of egg rolls. I reluctantly explained we didn’t order them.

“They on the house,” he said, his gaze slicing through Rylie’s cleavage. “Wait forgot duck sauce!” He scurried away again but was back seconds later with the sauce asking how everything was.

He awkwardly stood near the table as we thanked him for the post dinner appetizer. I saw Rylie glance down to the man’s crotch. She began to giggle. From where I was sitting the table was blocking, but Sara on the other end also began to laugh. Eventually, the women from the front hollered something in Japanese and he quickly turned and scampered back to the kitchen.

We all busted up laughing.

“Free egg rolls! I’m bringing you guys here all the time!”

“Is it true what they say about them?” Rylie whispered though her snorts, “I think I saw a little one trying to poke through his pants.”

“Oh God, I saw it too!” Sara exclaimed much too loudly. “I think he wanted to give you his egg roll!”

“Ohh stop! Don’t ruin this for me!” I had just dipped one and was bringing it to my lips “Free egg rolls!”

They were laughing even harder. Rylie picked up one and pushed it and out of her mouth then gently licked the tip.

“Free egg rolls…” I groaned defeated, dropping the egg roll back down on the plate. I couldn’t eat it while they were all imagining the little dude’s boner.

“Ahhh, it’s OK I still want your egg roll,” said Emma, her crystal blue eyes were glistening with tears from laughing so hard. She took the egg roll I had dropped and took a bite.

“You guys suck,” I said beaten.

“So far only Emma sucks,” Sara retorted. Emma unable to reply with a mouthful of egg roll reacted with a slap on Sara’s leg from Emma’s egg roll free hand.

Rylie’s laughter was gathering attention.

“So far? What does that mean?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

“Ewe! In your dreams perv!”

“Besides, your brother doesn’t have a little egg roll,” Rylie replied, her hand slid over my thigh and grabbed my package. “It’s more like a burrito.”

“Or a chimichanga!” Emma interjected, finally swallowing her last bite. She also pushed her hand in my crotch nudging Rylie out of the way.

“More like a taquito.” With a jealous glare at me Sara went back to eating her bowl.

I ignored Sara’s diss, she could call it anything she wanted too. I leaned back in the booth. Two hot girls were competing for touching my eggroll which was on its way to burrito size under the table.

I put both hands on a thigh to the side of me and slid them under the skirts of their owner. Both girls spread their legs just enough to give me access. I lightly rubbed the outside of their slits. Emma’s was much wetter than Rylie’s. I looked around the restaurant and saw nobody staring. Quickly lifting my fingers to my mouth, I wet them, and returned them to the warm creases.

Emma used both hands to undo my shorts and pulled my stiff prick out, under the table. She also looked around suspiciously before leaning down and putting her lips around the head of my dick.

“Seriously! Not this again,” my sister huffed. She grabbed her paper cup and scooted herself out of the booth. The vinyl back of the seat pulled and twisted her shirt exposing a small breast and a hard-pink nipple from the side. She quickly fought her shirt back in place, almost dropping her cup, and giving me a look of hatred in the process.

Was she madder about her sudden exposure or the fact that I was enjoying her best friends mouth again. I watched as she turned and her ass cheeks jiggled beneath her little shorts as she stomped away.

“Hey, I want a turn,” Rylie whispered, she not so gently pulled Emma by hair up off my dick.

I had to stop touching her as she slid away to get her head in my lap. She took my wet dick in her mouth and went down quickly. I heard her gag as it hit the back of her throat. She came back up even quicker bumping the back of her head on the underside of the table. Luckily the shaking the paper cups and Styrofoam bowls didn’t make as much noise as Emma’s laughter.

“Ha, you deserved that!” she said as Rylie sat up rubbing the back of her injured head.

“Oh shit!” Rylie stammered, I thought she was talking about the bump but she was looking across the store. In a flash, she had her phone off the table and was out of the booth. “Some guy is creepin on Sara!”
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk