Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-04-2016, 01:59 PM   #1
mistresssangella

Default Ask Me anything- 19 Mistress

Hi, My name is Angella and I'm a 19 year old mistress looking for a male slave (check out my ad if you're interested!).
A little about me: I was a slave from age 16 to 18 and only recently became a mistress. It hasn't even been a year since I was officially un-collared. I have had 1 serious slave. That relationship lasted for 6 months.
You can ask me anything you want.
mistresssangella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 02:29 PM   #2
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

What is your approximate location?

What are your Likes/Limits as a slave?

Your favorite task you have given a slave?

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum, Hidden/Semi Public, Pictures
Limits: Face, Body Writing, Family, Piss, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

Kik: frazi3r1

PM Dares
Kik Dares
Frazi3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:34 PM   #3
mistresssangella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazi3r View Post
What is your approximate location?

What are your Likes/Limits as a slave?

Your favorite task you have given a slave?
My likes became pretty extensive.. I'll list them in order from the ones I liked the most to the ones I liked just a little less.
My most major was spanking- I love to be spanked, and also to give spankings. Then comes the clamps- I still own several pairs of nipple clamps which I occasionally use for stimulation. And then anal, I love having my ass fucked or wearing plugs. Other then those most major three, I love toothpaste, ice play, chastity, and forced orgasms.

My limits are these: full public, extreme pain, permanent, illegal, family, animals, scat, cum eating, or involvement with pretty much any bodily fluid. Needles, age play, and body writing
Old 06-04-2016, 03:34 PM   #4
mistresssangella

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistresssangella View Post
My likes became pretty extensive.. I'll list them in order from the ones I liked the most to the ones I liked just a little less.
My most major was spanking- I love to be spanked, and also to give spankings. Then comes the clamps- I still own several pairs of nipple clamps which I occasionally use for stimulation. And then anal, I love having my ass fucked or wearing plugs. Other then those most major three, I love toothpaste, ice play, chastity, and forced orgasms.

My limits are these: full public, extreme pain, permanent, illegal, family, animals, scat, cum eating, or involvement with pretty much any bodily fluid. Needles, age play, and body writing
Oh, and my location is South Carolina in the US, but that's the most approximate I'll comfortably give out.
Old 06-04-2016, 03:38 PM   #5
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

I assume you will be getting a ton of replies to your ad. How do you plan to choose a slave? Will you maybe have multiple slaves?

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum, Hidden/Semi Public, Pictures
Limits: Face, Body Writing, Family, Piss, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

Kik: frazi3r1

PM Dares
Kik Dares
Frazi3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:39 PM   #6
mistresssangella

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGiovanni View Post
Your ad was fantastic.

1. Do you have a cam/mic? If so do you plan to regularly use them?
2. How much time (weekly) do you expect that this relationship will require?
3. If an individual meets the majority of your requirements but fails one aspect, should they not apply?
Thanks for the compliment- and yes, I do have a cam and mic, but do not require my slave to have one. If they are comfortable with it, however, I would enjoy regularly using them.
2. I work from 9:00 to 5:00 on weekdays, but I am available from 6:00 to 8:00 in the morning (i wake up at 6:00 every day, I'm a morning person) and anytime after 5:00. I usually go to sleep around 11:00. I would expect to hear from my slave at least once a day, but will work with their schedule and give them as many or as few tasks as they like each week.
3. That would depend on the requirement. If anal was a limit for them I would say not, but if it was one of the others an application would still be appreciated.
Old 06-04-2016, 03:56 PM   #7
ita
getDare Sweetheart

So, since you used to be a slave for 2 years, do you think you're ever going to be a slave/submissive again or you just want to be a mistress?

And, if you don't mind me asking, was there anything in particular that made you stop being a slave in the first place?

Dislikes:edging, ice, bladder control, plugging, writing lines, diapers, orgasm control
Limits: full public, scat, pics, long dares, CBT

ita is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk