Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-25-2014, 06:38 PM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Scissors The Pasted Crawl

You can do this dare more or less thrilling. If you share your place, when you are on your own and you know when he/she/they will come back, do this dare so you only have a short period of time left to end it.

You can also choose between naked or bikini, maybe with high heels and a slutty makeup. For the real pros, use some blindfold too...

Hide a knife or scissors in the other end of your place, as far away as possible from your starting place. Make it reachable for your hands.

First, tie your ankles together. Then tie a two foot rope to your ankle rope, this you will tie to your wrist ropes.

Tie small rope loops around your wrists. This is to avoid any stopping of blood if the rope gets pulled. They should be impossible to remove without a knife or scissors.

Now put a thin layer of toothpaste on:
1. Your nipples
2. On your shaved sex (balls and dick/pussy and clit)
3. A butt plug and put it in your ass (make one if you miss one; carve a big carrot or ginger root)

Then maybe dress in the bikini with heels or stay nude.

Lastly, take the rope end from the ankle rope and pull it through the wrist rope loops, then tie it to itself in a double knot so that it will tight itself when you pull on it, unreachable for your hands.

Do that behind your back, now you're hogtied and can only crawl to freedom from the itch of the toothpaste and the ropes by the knife/scissors. But hurry up before someone turns up!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 03-25-2014, 06:49 PM   #2
Sammybear717

I'm not sure if this would be wise by yourself, I suggest having someone there in case you can't get free

Light/Medium Bondage-Multiple Orgasms-Public-Swallowing Cum-Blindfolds-Forced Nudity-Hand Cuffs-Ice-Masturbation-Pegging-Sexy/Slutty clothing-edging before orgasm

---Hard Dislikes
Pain-Body Waste-Blood

For full list check out F-list.net/c/sammy9100
Sammybear717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:08 PM   #3
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Very good and challenging dare. I gotta try it tomorrow with only a stuffed bra on.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:48 AM   #4
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammybear717 View Post
I'm not sure if this would be wise by yourself, I suggest having someone there in case you can't get free
You have someone - whoever will come back soon ;-)

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:11 AM   #5
Lotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammybear717 View Post
Im actually quite sure this is a no-no if you're by yourself. Just imagine the ropes are too tight and you get numb before you can cut yourself free. Very dangerous!

Keep it safe and sane: have a friend there just in case!

Limits: Most pictures.

My PM dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85570
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 02:59 PM   #6
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Information Original dare

For those who are interested in the original dare, not a copied one without giving credits to the real one like this dare, go to this website.

If you came up with this dare yourself and it's just a coincident your dare looks very much like this dare, sorry for this post.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:02 AM   #7
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotte View Post
Im actually quite sure this is a no-no if you're by yourself. Just imagine the ropes are too tight and you get numb before you can cut yourself free. Very dangerous!

Keep it safe and sane: have a friend there just in case!
"Tie small rope loops around your wrists. This is to avoid any stopping of blood if the rope gets pulled."

If you do as in the instructions you don't risk to get too tight. You makes loop first around wrists, and ankles too if you are worried, then you will be fine in that regard at least. The rope connecting these loops can get as tight as you like without making you numb, right!
Old 04-09-2014, 08:08 AM   #8
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
For those who are interested in the original dare, not a copied one without giving credits to the real one like this dare, go to this website.

If you came up with this dare yourself and it's just a coincident your dare looks very much like this dare, sorry for this post.
There are many dares that are similar, but that dare is not really similar to this one. Did you read all the details? Where is the toothpaste? The loops?

No, I didn't see that one before. These are just variants or a themes of a traditional dare, you know, not originating in that site, but before internet.

Last edited by Bandana; 04-09-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:47 AM   #9
lucky7z

Great variation for guys:
Find the right size padlock that will close around your balls but they can't slip through and won't cut circulation. place the lock through the center loop of the chain on a pair of hand cuffs and through the end loop of 2 separate short lengths of chain. Use separate pad locks to hang something heavy from each of the short chains, just a few inches down. Now it gets as interesting as you wanted to make it depending on where u put the keys. if its somewhere high up u ur gonna need one or both hands and won't be able to hold the weight from hanging from your balls.

(dont do when ur expecting someone to come home, also, I realize this could be potentially dangerous, do at your own risk. I've done it and it can be done safely)

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:48 PM   #10
Lotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
"Tie small rope loops around your wrists. This is to avoid any stopping of blood if the rope gets pulled."

If you do as in the instructions you don't risk to get too tight. You makes loop first around wrists, and ankles too if you are worried, then you will be fine in that regard at least. The rope connecting these loops can get as tight as you like without making you numb, right!
I dont see how you expect bondage newbies to get this on the first try. Wrist and ankle cuffs are better in this regard, but nothing beats having a friend nearby! Remember that cuffs too can cut circulation, and if you're on your own chances are you are screwed.

besides, doesnt a friend make it sexier?

Limits: Most pictures.

My PM dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85570
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:27 AM   #11
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotte View Post
I dont see how you expect bondage newbies to get this on the first try. Wrist and ankle cuffs are better in this regard, but nothing beats having a friend nearby! Remember that cuffs too can cut circulation, and if you're on your own chances are you are screwed.

besides, doesnt a friend make it sexier?
Yeah, you could decide to meet up in a later time, just to be sure. And if you are stuck then, that is your back-up plan. Just leave your door unlocked and your friend will find you in your tied up position if you fail!

Advertisements
Kink Talk