Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-07-2017, 02:53 AM   #1
SpecialSort

Default Guess that LoL champion.

So, recently I've been hardcore enjoying dares involving the online game League of Legends. I have met a few friends and had some amazing interactions while playing. I assume the GD community has at least a handful of League players also looking for dares. Hopefully there are enough to let this game last a little while.

Basically how the game works is a mimic of the game 'Guess Who'. Each player picks a champion at the start of the game. After flipping a coin to see who goes first, each player asks a broad or narrow question about the champions. I.E. Is your champion male? Does your champion have hair? Does your champion wear glasses? If they say their champion isn't male, mark them all off the list.

The board I used. If you have something better feel free to message me and I'll update it accordingly!

Whoever loses does a dare or challenge based around their likes / limits created by the winner. Hopefully this makes enough sense, if you'd like to just play league in general feel free to add me!~
NA: SpecialSort
EUW: SpecialSort

P.S. - Just pm me if you want to play the guess who game! <3

Please vote - Lost bet thread

I devote myself to Goddess Lisa, I'll serve her anytime.
SpecialSort is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, league of legends, video games