Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-30-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Default Frozen banana dare

Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. You will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you must roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 3 which is the number of times you must masturbate to edge per hour. If you don't make your quota in a given hour, the entire number per hour times the entire time period you have the banana in your asshole is the total number of hours you can NOT cum, for any reason, after you remove the banana! Example: You'll have the banana in for 24 hours continuously and you roll a 6 on the die. You must masturbate to edge 18 times in each hour. If in any hour, you don't edge at least 18 times, you multiply 18 (per hour) with 24 (total hours the banana is in your asshole) to equal 432 hours (18 days) you're NOT allowed to cum!

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home, you may not wear any underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

If you want finish the dare on a special note, when you reach the end of the time limit and you pull the banana out, you may lick the skin clean before peeling it and eating the "baked" fruit inside! It might be best to remove it while in the bathroom, in case you have the urge.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Memories for Life for this post:
Old 06-04-2011, 02:14 AM   #2
7890kjb

Band-Aid It hurt

I did this and ended up keeping it in for 16 days.It hurt like hell coming out
7890kjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
kie514

16 days? The dare has only been up for five.

It looks tough. There's no way I can do this, since I'm allergic to bananas.
kie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:55 AM   #4
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

this looks so much fun i will do it soon
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:05 AM   #5
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil2 View Post
this looks so much fun i will do it soon
Me too, but I think I'll use a pineapple instead. This dare is just way too reasonable otherwise.
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

I will do this because it looks fun!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:18 PM   #7
bi-guy

I had to keep it in for THREE DAYS! *shudder* it was awful
bi-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #8
bodacious
Distinguished Member

All I need is a banana...
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:41 PM   #9
daremaster 1
getDare God

Only could do it for 5 days. :>
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:49 AM   #10
prettyrose15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. You will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you must roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 3 which is the number of times you must masturbate to edge per hour. If you don't make your quota in a given hour, the entire number per hour times the entire time period you have the banana in your asshole is the total number of hours you can NOT cum, for any reason, after you remove the banana! Example: You'll have the banana in for 24 hours continuously and you roll a 6 on the die. You must masturbate to edge 18 times in each hour. If in any hour, you don't edge at least 18 times, you multiply 18 (per hour) with 24 (total hours the banana is in your asshole) to equal 432 hours (18 days) you're NOT allowed to cum!

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home, you may not wear any underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

If you want finish the dare on a special note, when you reach the end of the time limit and you pull the banana out, you may lick the skin clean before peeling it and eating the "baked" fruit inside! It might be best to remove it while in the bathroom, in case you have the urge.
Omg I have never tried anything like this, but I wish I had bananas on hand! Would you be willing to let me substitute something else like a carrot or cucumber? I can go see what I have of comparable shape and size...

Toys: large vibe dildo, household items, candles, clothespins, icy hot
prettyrose15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:54 AM   #11
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

You may substitute what you have but a banana works best because it freezes hard and softens over time. I don't think a carrot or cucumber would freeze that well -- the skin would just be cold. Also the random "curviness" of a banana provides stimulation while it's in your asshole while a carrot or cucumber is just "big"!
Old 09-21-2011, 06:16 AM   #12
AngyFoxy

Great Dare! I keeped my banana in for 18 hours and was nice.
AngyFoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #13
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default dont know

dont know, that seems really BIG!
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:24 AM   #14
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Thanks to anyone who gives this dare a try. For anal "virgins" it's tough to penetrate yourself with a cold object quickly without lube. For those "gapers" it is quite easy!

The only qualm I have is leaving a post with just "I did it"! Please provide a post that provides much greater detail of how you accomplished this dare including when and where you accomplished it. Also include how difficult (or easy) it was to insert the banana that you had chosen, the first few hours with it in place, what was your die roll, any penalties you incurred, etc.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #15
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default I just did it

I just tried this dare, oh my gosh, i got most of the banana in, it was so cold. I did it in 35 seconds. The first thing to hit was the cold, I kept having to remove it, it was soooo cold, I am still gasping. I have never done something like this before. Then the width hit me. It was so wide, sooo long. How do girls do this? I feel stretched and filled. I can feel it melting now, my warm cavity melting the ice, the banana, i bet it's getting squishier by the second. I am sooo full, so full. I can feel the cold water from the ice build up leak from me. My ass has stopped being numb, i can feel how much it strained, it's relaxing over the banana, hugging it, I can feel it every step of the way. I cant believe it's inside of me. And for so long. it's so deep, it makes me have to pee, why.....this is almost cruel, but...it's starting to feel.... different.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mascot1920 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk