Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
sxcm

Smile Slave at work [Fiction]

ok here goes, ive been on this site a fair long time, most spent lurking and not posting so i decided to make this contribution. heres the introduction, ive finished most of the story so should be able to post regularily, critiscism is welcome along with ideas/plots.

first day

Ok let’s start off with some background, I’m called john, im 17 and go to college, I work as a part time employee at a garden centre for a pittance of cash, works easy but a tad boring until one day it all changed…

“John come to the checkout” my walkie talkie buzzed, It was Sarah the hot checkout girl, she was average height with a small build, nice perky tits and an ass to die for, I had been trying to ask her out for weeks but nothing ever seemed to come out of it, thing always got postponed.
“On my way” I answered, probably another customer needing assistance, imagine my shock when I saw my next door neighbour stood at the checkout, her name was Michelle, she wasn’t particularly attractive, long blonde hair, a flat chest and a bad case of acne however I knew for a fact she was sexually active lets just say she made a lot of noise.
“Hello John” she said, “or should I call you Sxcm??”
I began to stammer,
“How?”
“Lets go somewhere a little more private, unless you want the entire store to know you’re little secret?”
I dragged her into the back store and began questioning her, I was stopped by a harsh slap across the face, “who do you think you are asking me questions? You’ve been using my wireless Internet for the past several weeks, you dirty thief!! Why did you do it??”
“I didn’t want my parents to find out about my bdsm ways,” I murmured, I figured their was no use lying now.
She seemed angry but calm at the same time, “and how are you going to make it up to me?”
I was taken aback, “what you mean sex?”
She recoiled pulling a disgusted face “errrrr no!!! I wouldn’t let that dirty cock anywhere near me, I get all the sex I need, what I need is some entertainment, something that will make me laugh, you are going to be my new playtoy! Unless you want your family and everyone at your college to know about getdare??”
“No don’t” I cried, I didn’t like the idea that I was being blackmailed and my reputation at college could be shattered however I couldn’t help but feel turned on, its long been my dream to have a female mistress and this was perfect.
She told me that to consummate the agreement I had to perform a task, I had to kiss her, with tongue for one minute, I promptly agreed thinking that she wasn’t bad looking. I leant in for the kiss when she stopped me, asking me what I was doing, she then pulled her panties down, turned round and told me to get under her skirt, I dropped to my knees and stuck my head under her thigh high skirt, I was now face to face with her sweet round ass, I then felt a pushing behind my head, I was being pushed into her arse, I knew what I had to do, I started kissing her cheek, sucking and nibbling when I heard her voice, “im not starting timing until you get right in there!!” at that point it hit me, I was in the store room, anyone could pop in at any moment and there’s no way I could explain this, I moved to the centre where delicately licked around until Michelle started pushing me further in, the taste was horrible, a bitter sour taste, I was struggling to breathe at this point, gasping and licking, my lungs burning from lack of oxygen when finally the pressure on the back of my head released, I collapsed on the floor struggling for breath, she stepped out of her panties, they were lacy and pink, I hadn’t noticed them before, I guess it was because I was too occupied with the moment.
“Put these round your neck” she demanded, “you’re my slut now!”
I did as she said, tucking it under my uniform, the lace itched my neck reminding me they were there and there was a bulge where they were, “I’m going home” she said, “I’ll be back at 6 when you finish, have a good day”
After that she left me, with a sour taste in my mouth and panties round my neck, I looked at my clock, it said half three, it was going to be a long day at work.
sxcm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sxcm for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk