Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

Default my tranformation

this is my first story and just tell me what you think if liked i will post more in a few days or maybe sooner

In the bar I had sat uncaring, watching the beautiful people meander past. I was feeling sorry for myself . My girlfriend had left me for another man.
Well she had left me for a variety of reasons.
I was alone. About to be apartmentless. I was in no mood to talk. The bartender had already asked me a thousand questions about my situation, but I figured that was her job. I wanted nothing to do with women that night.
But SHE sat down next to me, a beautiful girl wearing some incredible shoes that I had been staring at. SHE said the words which would tie me to her tree:
"Wanna try these on?"
I thought I had misheard her. Maybe she meant seats. I stared at her uncomprehending. And she was so attractive-short dark hair in heavy bangs, a large pair of lips, and pale sharp features, enough to wake me up. She sat in the stool easily, wearing a long leather coat, just a pair of legs and those impressive heels sticking out the bottom.
"Excuse me?"
She said, "I think I know your problem, and I think I might have the answer."
I tried to laugh her off. I smiled stupidly. Shrugged. I felt hot with acute embarrassment.
She looked hard at me.
She said, "Maybe I am wrong."
I said something like, "About what?"
She said, "Never mind."
She stood up, she was tall, taller than me maybe. Even without the heels.
And her coat fell open. And I looked up at the most perfect pair of breasts, breasts that were stretching a tiny grey sweater to its limits. The sweater curved around the breasts like a second skin, embossing her nipples. The light caught the fabric, mohair maybe, and she was framed in a halo of fuzz.
She watched me closely.
I was stuck in a mass of desire. She leaned closer. The heat overwhelmed me. Her dull brown lips were over my right ear, the sweater was right below my chin, the fabric tickling my senses.

tell me what you think

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk