Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2016, 12:59 PM   #1
Scuba

Post Predicament CBT

So I've done some predicament bondage and a lot of cbt so I'm looking to combine them. The items I have are in my signature and all dares will be done tonight with a full reports posted. Thanks in advance, all are welcome!

*items I also have are two five pound weights, gallon jug, and two liter soda bottles.

Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:29 PM   #2
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
So I've done some predicament bondage and a lot of cbt so I'm looking to combine them. The items I have are in my signature and all dares will be done tonight with a full reports posted. Thanks in advance, all are welcome!

*items I also have are two five pound weights, gallon jug, and two liter soda bottles.
Coat your dick in Bengay. Hide the handcuff key in a separate room. Fill the gallon jug with water. tie it to your balls so that it hangs level with your knees. Now coat your balls in BEngay as well. cuff your hands behind your back once you've tied the jug to your balls. Wait at least 5 minutes. now your challenge is to WALK (not run or crawl) and find the key to release your hands so that you can untie the jug

Last edited by bamadude01; 11-26-2016 at 01:32 PM.
bamadude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:57 PM   #3
Scuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
Coat your dick in Bengay. Hide the handcuff key in a separate room. Fill the gallon jug with water. tie it to your balls so that it hangs level with your knees. Now coat your balls in BEngay as well. cuff your hands behind your back once you've tied the jug to your balls. Wait at least 5 minutes. now your challenge is to WALK (not run or crawl) and find the key to release your hands so that you can untie the jug
Thank you very much this will be a difficult one ill give you a full report when finished

Old 11-26-2016, 03:37 PM   #4
Scuba

Quote:
My report-
I'm writing this with very sore balls and stomach. I do need to start tgis with a sorry I do no have any icy hot or bengay left ill have to get some more soon I went and got the jug and filled it up I left the key in the kitchen I went back to my room and tied my balls up and then the jug I set the 5 minute timer put on my cuffs and stood up the pain immediately sunk in it was swinging too which made the pain even worse it was literally like time slowed down as I was standing there wincing in pain finally 5 minutes was up and I slowly began walking oh this was bad every step the jug bounced a little tugging them down harder I got to the key it was a struggle to get the cuffs off I couldn't find the keyhole at first overall very painful thank you for the dare

Old 11-26-2016, 03:40 PM   #5
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
My report-
I'm writing this with very sore balls and stomach. I do need to start tgis with a sorry I do no have any icy hot or bengay left ill have to get some more soon I went and got the jug and filled it up I left the key in the kitchen I went back to my room and tied my balls up and then the jug I set the 5 minute timer put on my cuffs and stood up the pain immediately sunk in it was swinging too which made the pain even worse it was literally like time slowed down as I was standing there wincing in pain finally 5 minutes was up and I slowly began walking oh this was bad every step the jug bounced a little tugging them down harder I got to the key it was a struggle to get the cuffs off I couldn't find the keyhole at first overall very painful thank you for the dare
Repeat the dare once you have the icy hot or bengay. this time, increase time to 10 minutes as punishment for not having the proper materials available the first time.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:49 PM   #6
Scuba

Quote:
Repeat the dare once you have the icy hot or bengay. this time, increase time to 10 minutes as punishment for not having the proper materials available the first time.

Understood anything else to do for the time being?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, cbt, cbt bondage, predicament, predicament bondage