Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-06-2016, 12:47 PM   #1
Scuba

Post Predicament bondage

Hi there I'm looking for some predicament bondage (move and it tugs or hurts or is uncomfortable) I'd love too see what you all can come up with. As usual all are welcome and expect a report!

Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 02:51 PM   #2
Scuba

Bumping any positions appreciated

Old 11-07-2016, 03:04 PM   #3
lololololololol

This one is kinda simple. It will involve an ice timer (I'm assuming you know how to use one, and know basic bondage safety). Tie ankles and feet together with one of your ropes. Use the rest of your rope to tie a harness, and stand in front of an open window. Get the ice timer set up with the key to your handcuffs (any ice timer works, your pick. just make sure you can reach it when we put your handcuffs in place). Tie the harness to the blinds of your window, so if you see a person coming, your only choices are to let them see you, or pull away from the window, ripping the blinds off. It is very exhilarating when you see a person coming and don't want to ruin your blinds Cover a couple sharpies in icy hot and put those in your ass, then cuff the handcuffs behind your back, or wherever you want (as long as you can reach the key when the ice timer is done).

Have fun with this.
lololololololol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 03:09 PM   #4
Scuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololololololol View Post
This one is kinda simple. It will involve an ice timer (I'm assuming you know how to use one, and know basic bondage safety). Tie ankles and feet together with one of your ropes. Use the rest of your rope to tie a harness, and stand in front of an open window. Get the ice timer set up with the key to your handcuffs (any ice timer works, your pick. just make sure you can reach it when we put your handcuffs in place). Tie the harness to the blinds of your window, so if you see a person coming, your only choices are to let them see you, or pull away from the window, ripping the blinds off. It is very exhilarating when you see a person coming and don't want to ruin your blinds Cover a couple sharpies in icy hot and put those in your ass, then cuff the handcuffs behind your back, or wherever you want (as long as you can reach the key when the ice timer is done).

Have fun with this.
Thank you for this dare however I won't be able to do it both anal and public are both limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, pain, predicament, predicament bondage