Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-29-2013, 08:55 AM   #106
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:06 PM   #107
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Benji and I got dress and had some small talk while we waited for the girls and I opened the bar to find some drinks. The girls we in the bathroom for at least another 30 minutes.

Okay how much longer until we get to see the good? I raised my voice and asked.

Kate opened the door and poked her head out and yelled, Almost done be one minute!

Moments later the door opened and April was the first to come out.

Benji take a good look at what I picked out for you! April said.

She walked out wearing a Black Mini dress that had only one shoulder. I was double layered and the top layer was slightly larger and see through. I was a good 4 inches above her knees. Her breast full of tiny little freckles bounced up as she stretched high in the air She had black ankle boots that we also high heels. The material looked suede and each tie hook was a tiny little gold spike. She also had bought few large gold bracelets.

Ashley was next out and she was wearing a strapless dress the top half was white with padded cups that pushed up her tits. The white had some sort of lace or embroidery. Just above her navel the white went into a V and meet a very light reddish orange fabric . The dress flowed nicely on her body and bounced slightly when she moved. She was wearing white high-heels sandals with straps warping around her feet. I also noticed a headband that was matching in color and design to her dress.

So far so good girls, but I can’t wait to see what is underneath those dresses. I smirked. Who’s next?

Kate walked out next with also a strapless dress. I was white and had big outlines in black of flowers. She had a brown little belt around her waist. Her shoes were black high-heeled platform shoes that a few of her toes poked out of. Kate walked over to me with a black see through blazer that the cuffs were hemmed with a white fabric.

Kate sat down next to me and give me a nice little kiss.

Lyndsay and her bad-ass self walked out with her attitude and all. My eyes noticed immediately her black elastic leggings that had rips from top to bottom. Her shoes black fabric with gold sequin skulls decorating and studs on the cuff , it was more of a ankle boot. Her dress with glittering gemstones at the shoulders and a frilly skirt was a bright pink. She also had some hand gloves that were embroidered flowers and lace that were black and charcoal grey that didn’t cover her fingers.

Now Shawn we all help with Caroline and we wanted to pick something you would like, so come out girly..Kate yelled out.

Caroline stepped out in a longer flowing black skirt that had a been cut very high to show off her legs. I could tell she had on heels as well but wasn’t looking at that. The girls bought her a see through top kind of like Kates That showed of straight to her bra. The bras was a corset style with bright red and black lace. It was very obvious that this was not a dress and I wondered what was underneath the skirt but I would find out later.

I stood up and walked to Caroline and kissed her lips and said very nice little slave I do love your outfit the girls picked out for you.

Thank you master it is very revealing the most I have ever done in public but I will wear it because I know you are pleased as she rubbed my cock slightly through my pants.

Let's go downstairs everyone the limo will be waiting. I announced.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #108
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job, please continue.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 08-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #109
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Before leaving I put my Ipad and a few other toys in a small bag and told Caroline to hold on to this and don’t open it.

We all walked to the hotel entrance and a bright yellow Hummer limo was parked in front.

I looked at Ashley and smiled, Is this our ride?

Yes only the best, she said.

We all got in and the interior was black and yellow with hard wood floors. It had neon yellow lights circling the roof, and 6 large speakers around the space.

Well this isn’t nice at all, I said sarcastically.

Holly shit this is one of the coolest limo’s I’ve been in. Lyndsay shouted to everyone.

Everyone was checking it out when I turned on the radio and Pitbulls Don’t Stop the Party came on. I than grabbed the champagne on top of the mini bar. After pouring for everyone I turned the music down slightly and announced I would like to make a toast.

To our sexual fantasies. Let see if we can make them happen tonight.

Cheers! everyone said.

We all sat back and continued to have some small talk as the driver was told to drive to the strip twice before getting to our location.

As the limo started to move Caroline sat very near me with her hand on my pants she noticed my bulge once again. The curiosity got the best of me I was wondering what panties and bras the girls were wearing that I payed for.

Girls are you all going to tease me and make me wait to see the rest of the outfits? Besides Caroline you must have forgotten one of the rules...I said looking at her.

Caroline sat with her back straight looking into my eyes for a moment.

Oh master I am so sorry I forgot. I was having such a good time and I think the drinks throughout the day have been getting to me, she said with a sincere voice.

She removed her see through coat first to show off her corset and than her long skirt. She was wearing black and red crotchless panties that had some tiny bows all over it.
She pulled them off and sat them on my lap.

Caroline was struggling to remover her corset and asked Kate who was sitting next to her.. I need your help please.

The moment her breast released from the fabric Benji was on removing his clothing. His erection once again noticed by everyone.
Very good Benji! April exclaimed, your such a good slave.

Well ladies can I get a sneak peak of the goods! I asked. How about you all show me the bras at the same time.

Each girl pulled down the top of there dress to revel the bras I purchased.

April’s bra was a bandeua style bra that was had a black cheetah style embroidered pattern.

Ashley’s bra was a off white push up with light pink floral embroidered lace trim and a tiny pink bow in the middle.

Kate had a bandeua style bra on as well but it was white with lace and lots of embroidery over the top.

Lyndasy had nothing on under the top of that dress but not wanting to feel out of place she also pulled her straps off.

I took a moment to admire all of the girls and than asked okay,, how about the panties.

Each girl redressed the top and than started to lift the dresses up.

April had a black lace tanga with a satin front panel with printed lace and a tiny black bow in the center top.

Ashley had a cute thong comes in sheer floral lace fabric with three satin ribbon bows at the back.

Kate had a thong that was sheer black stretch lace over rose front, with a ruffled stretch lace trim.

Lyndsay had her legging on and pulled them down revealing her nice smooth pussy.

Very nice lady’s you all have done very well. I think Caroline’s is the sexiest but Ashley your outfit was the best match for you by far.

Caroline will you let me taste you in front of everyone now? I asked.

Yes sir I will just tell me where you want me. she said.

I want you to lay down with your back against Benji while I lick your little twat. Okay I asked.
Caroline moved back and spread her pussy wide as I reached down and started to suck on her pussy. All the girls watched as the limo drove down the strip one more time. After about 5 minutes I began to use my fingers sticking them deep in her wet juices. She began to moan in delight as I noticed she closed her eyes and ran her back on Benji’s rod. Caroline started to rock her hips more and I could tell she was getting close to going over the edge and I stopped and lifted my heads and removed my fingers.

Ashley at this point was sitting next to me. I sat up and placed my hands under her ear and my wet fingers on the back of her neck and placed my mouth on her lips.

Softly speaking out to Ashley I said.. Kiss me Ashley I want you to taste Caroline.

With no words she put her lips on mine and started to kiss me softly stopping for a moment she licked her lips.

Do you like her taste? I asked.

Yes she taste marvelous, Ashley stated. I wish I could have more.

The limo was very quiet waiting to hear from me what was next.

Be my guest Ashley just don’t make her cum. Okay. I tolled her.

I ...I’ve never done this before..I am .. she started to kneel down as she was unsure about this new adventure.

Caroline please help her. I asked.

Caroline slowly took her head with both hands and guided her down to her pussy.
Please open you mouth and lick me Ashley. Caroline said.

With in moments Caroline let go of head as we watched Ashley moving Caroline started right back like I never stopped.

I was worried that she might cum soon so I only let her do it for a few a minute than I moved her away.

Darling --- You are going to make her cum if you continue.

Once again Kate can surprise me and her naughty ways. She moved over to Ashley and kissed her lips. Slow at first but than both of them started to move very passionately at each other. We watched as both of there tongues we dancing together.

Than our limo driver rolled down the window’s we are almost at Aria resort. Unless you would like me to keep driving.

No that is fine you can let us out. I said. Ashley we are going to need your help to find out where we are eating.

Kate and Ashley slowed the pace and began to snuggle in each others arms while Caroline and Benji put on their clothes.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #110
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone just me. Shawn has been waiting for me to type up something for a while but I have been gone on vacation for the last month. Luckily I have a pretty good memory of events as well that took place over the 8 days. Shawn has been doing a pretty good job with all of the details but what Shawn doesn’t know is what happens when he isn’t with me. So let me explain...

As you know Shawn had to get his swimming shorts up in the room that was just after he basically stripped me in the store to cut up the bottom liner.

Kate and I walked out in to the heat of the Las Vegas sun man it was warm out.

Kate need to go to the bathroom and since she was in charge I followed her. She brought me into the stall and sat me down than she started to fondle my breasts with her left hand, she removed her right breast from top and moved it into my mouth. She didn’t need to tell me what to do. I opened my mouth and sucked on her nipple while she was standing in front of me. She put her hands on the back of my head while I continued to suck. Than she yanked her bottoms down and off. She moved me back further with her hips pushing on my breast my body now between her legs. She moved my head back to her breasts and I opened my mouth again. Suddenly I could feel a warm liquid traveling down my chest. She was peeing on my stomach and it drizzled down on my inner thighs and I heard the sound of dripping in the toilet. Both of us said nothing because at that moment I was hers. When her flow was done she pulled my mouth away and pulled up her bottoms.

Okay girl lets get you in the pool! Kate said with a naughty tone.

We jumped in the pool and I felt a cool relief from the water.

Kate didn't waste to much time and told me to sit by her. She first put her hand down the back of my bikini and ran her fingers down my ass and grabbed my ass. Than we sat together while she fingered me until Shawn was back.

-----
I hope to tell you more later about what happened while we were buying our outfits. April had a little fun with me but I will have to tell you later about that.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #111
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Can't wait to hear about it.

Yamask
Old 08-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #112
Slavep

Default Love it

Been reading since beginning please continue can't wait
Slavep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #113
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

We arrived at the Aria Resort and everyone got out of the limo with Ashley as our guide. The Aria Resort is one of the biggest and newest built in the city center. It is very posh and modern styling.

Ashly brought us to the Blossom Restaurant as she asked the host for someone name Simon.

Simon arrived greeted us all and said I will show you to our VIP dinning area that Ashley has setup for you.

While walking to our dinning area my phone beeped it was a message from Nicole she had completed her next task.

Our room was a very unique glass round room. It could hold over a dozen but it was just the seven of us. With the opposite end of the room wood with a door on it.

Simon seated everyone and put me at the head of the table. Caroline, Kate and Ashley setting to my right and Ashley and Benji than Lyndsay to my left.

Simon closed the door and said you may notice this is a very special room. Use you can see out but you can’t see in. We only use this space for special guest and Ashley had mad was able to convince me to pull some arms to make it happen. Because this is our private room once I leave only your waiter will be in here and you are free to do whatever you want.

Simon stood at the opposite end of the table that I was sitting at. The table was very wide and only had a white linen cloth over it.

You will be seeing your waitress in a moment and she will get your drink orders as well as your meals. But first I some appetizers... with that he lifted the table off in one quick pull to..

Holly Shit! Lyndsay spoke up.

You could say Lyndsay spoke for the whole group because all of our mouths had dropped. When the linen was removed it revealed a very naked and sexy asian girl that was tied spread eagle to the table. Simon must have pushed a button or something because the middle of the table went up and she was level with the rest. All four limbs were locked with a tiny little lock and straps. She also had a gag ball in her mouth and was covered with and array of food. Her crotch was about no more than 2 feet away and my eyes were staring at the shrimp covering her pussy.

This is Kelly and she will be your waitress but before you get your drinks and menus you need to find the key hidden in this room. The key will release her shackles so she can serve you. As you may notice on her stomach and breast are in assortment of sushi and down below her once private parts are some cold shrimp with sauce on the table next to the plates. Like I said before you are free to do whatever you want including removing your clothes if you so desire. Now you should know that in her hand is a remote control that once pushed will activate an alarm security system that she will push if she is feeling threatened. I will be leaving now and at this point you are allowed to do anything you want but no insertion of anything in Kelly of any kind. Understand? he waited briefly and left.

Well I guess we should eat and look for the key. I stated.

I reached down and grabbed two shrimp and removed them when doing so two more feel of showing a very small shaved pussy. I stood up and looked at everyone picking up samples of sushi. Kelly was a petite girl with black hair in a pony tail and she had very small breasts.

Who ever finds the key I want them and pay your $100 for it and I have an idea? Caroline and Kate remove your jackets please. I stated.

Everyone agreed and started looking for the key and continued to eat.

Caroline stood up and removed her jacket and lightly touched her finger around Kelly’s pussy. She looked at me as she acted like she was getting more shrimp and smiled.

The others we busy looking and eating so they didn’t notice Carolines actions and her whispering to me... I think I found it.

I glanced at her hands and noticed a tiny metal chain with a loop at the end inside her pussy lips. My hands jumped at the chance to pull it out.

The chain was almost 6 inches long when I felt some tension. Kelly moaned through the ball in her mouth and everyone noticed and stopped what they were doing.

They all got up at the same time almost and stood behind me as I pulled the chain and a ball about 2 inches in diameter popped out. Kelly gave out a little moan again.

Caroline remove your clothes and get on top of this table please.

Being a very good little slave she removed her clothes and got on top of Kelly and brought her hands next to hers.

I ran to the other end of the table and un-locked one hand and than strapped Caroline's hand in it. ...

Before we let these two little girls go I need to give Caroline something...

Last edited by ShawnC; 08-05-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #114
Craycray84

The story is so good!! Please continue!!!

Pm me "dare" and give me a dare that will tease and deny me.

Likes: spanking, wedgie, edging, masturbation, corner time, orgasm denial/control
Dislikes: toothpaste, pain
Limits: anal penetration, messy, family, pee, poop, pet, pics, and vid.
Craycray84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #115
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Caroline was on her knees hovering over Kelly.

I pulled out of my pack a dark blue butt plug and told Caroline to get your ass in the air and lay your head on her chest.

To get it a little wet I started to tease her pussy. Caroline felt the toy and adjusted her hips even more. Little did she know she would be keeping that plug in her ass the rest of the night. I pulled it out of her now drenching wet pussy and a little string of juice followed and than two drops fell on Kelly’s inner thigh.

With one hand I spread her tight little ass hole opened and slowly pushed the plug in. I closed her ass cheeks and gave her a little slap.

I un-locked Kelly’s feet and throw the keys to Benji and told him Go ahead lets get these sexy girls out of the chains so we can get our drinks and order.

Before you sit down Caroline I need something else from you okay. I asked.

Yes sir, Caroline said anything your wish.

I pulled my ipad out to find my Nicole’s e-mail and handed it to Caroline.

Quote:
To my new master at room 2010,

As instructed I was to print our a naughty story and go to a coffee shop and read it while drinking and at some point pull off my panties and before leaving find a restroom to play with my private parts.
My new assignment got me so wet and I couldn't wait to complete it
I wore a small beige skirt and a plain white t shirt on too I wasn't allowed to wear a bra so I felt incredibly free!! Under my skirt I was wearing a white g string.

My report:

I did my assignment at this local coffee store! I don't have any friends hanging out here so I could go about my plans without being caught
I sat down in a corner close to the windows., and ordered a sparkling water and a caramel latte! I opened my purse and took out the story I printed.
I looked if anybody was looking and reached under my skirt to pull it off! Just before they reached my knees someone walked by, didn't see me! I took them off
And made them into a bracelet! For the second time, I realized how hot it was to do that!
I started reading.. The girl came with my coffee and my water and placed it on my table, I paid for the drinks, she saw my bracelet but I'm not sure she knew what is was.
When I was about half way trough I was getting real exited this story starts kinda slow but then it becomes very hot! I imagined it was me being her!! I couldn't hold myself and my hands reached in my skirt and stroked my clit. I felt my swollen lips opening slowly and producing fluids again. I remembered I had to put something in my pussy and looked around what I could use. There was a plastic straw in my coffee and without licking it clean I took it in front of my pussy..
Slowly I pushed it it feeling it go very!!! Deep it was still warm from my coffee !
I started stirring my pussy like I would stir my coffee!
This was so hot! I went on to the ending of the story and I almost came 2 times but I stopped right before !
I thought I must calm myself down before entering the bathroom to finger myself naked' I went on drinking my coffee.
After 10 mins I thought its now or never!
I walked over to the bathrooms and entered a stall I locked the door and the bottom was open.
I watched as everyone in the room was waiting on Carolines words.

Quote:
I thought I must be very quiet now before I get busted. I took off all my clothing ( I didn't have much on) and I placed it on the floor.
Not thinking anyone could see my clothing lying there...I sat on the toilet and spread my legs I grabbed the straw and pushed it in my pussy again I started stirring it with my left hand and played with my clit with the right
5 mins where over so quickly... I got so wet in those 5 minutes that fluids where running down to my butt I dried it with my string bracelet.

I've put my clothing back on and exited the stool. Right as I walked out the lady came after me and handed me the story I printed out.. Gooofy me I left it on the table...

Did she read it??? My face turned red and she winked at me and I walked away! I drove home still wearing the bracelet gosh I love this new found fashion accessory.

I left in my car and continued to play with my pussy while driving I was at a stop light and moved both hands an pulled my skirt way up and I was moving my hands all over my wet pussy. I had to close my eyes and unfortunately (or fortunately) I couldn't hold it anymore and I had an enormous orgasm with my legs spread as far as I could in my car
My juices got everywhere and made a small wet stain on my seat. I than heard a honk from the car that was behind me so with my wet hands I placed them back on to my shifter and wheel I pushed on the gas to get home.

Wow another sexy experience from my new master.

Hope to hear more from you,

Nicole
That was hot! Kate exclaimed.

No kidding I must admit my pussy is very wet after watching her read that. Ashley said as she was turning red.

It doesn't hurt to watch a sexy naked girl read it as well. April said. I almost feel out of place. We got Caroline standing naked and Benji naked we even have our sexy little waitress waiting to take out order standing there but she still has that ball gag in.

Well our host said anything goes and Kelly you have our permission to get that off.

Thank you so much sir. I didn't want to interrupt plus this evening is way more erotic than it usually is. Kelly said in a very tiny little voice. I can place your drink orders now...

Last edited by ShawnC; 08-07-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #116
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, continue.

Yamask
Old 08-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #117
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I told Kelly, our waitress, to bring us any drink she wanted but also to bring an extra large drink too.

Everyone found a seat in the room, looking around and snacking on the treats on the table.

As I leaned back, I noticed that April was looking at Benji expectingly. He stared back at her for a moment before looking at Caroline to see that her clothes were already off. He jumped up and pulled his own down.

The waitress then came in, setting all of the drinks on the table. Kelly looked at me, as if asking where to put the extra drink.

I took the drink from her and then set it down in front of Caroline. Drink this and the other before we leave here. I told her. Caroline nodded before picking up one and starting on it.

As everyone took their orders, I noticed that April was staring at Benji’s stiff rod. She wasn’t being obvious about it but I could tell.

I leaned over to April and whispered in her ear. If you want him, go ahead and take him. He’s yours.

A smile came across April’s lips as she leaned over, taking the keys to the table from the Benji.

Get on the table slave. She said in a commanding voice. Everyone’s eyes went to the two of them as Benji laid down on the table.

April then looked up at the waitress. Help me lock him up like you were. The waitress nodded and helped April put the restraints on Benji’s wrists and ankles.

As April got on top of Benji, the waitress’ eyes were stuck on the two, I waved her over to me before whispering in her ear. Go put the orders in and then you can come back to watch. The waitress nodded and then left once again.

When I turned to look back, April already had her dress and her panties off. From here I could see that her pussy was glistening. April slid onto Benji’s thick cock with a loud moan. Once she began to ride him, Benji groaned. April grabbed his face. Don’t you dare cum slave. April warned him.

I then felt Caroline’s hand on my crotch. I looked over at her and nodded. She then pulled my hard on out and began to run her hands up and down my shaft as she watched the two.

I then looked down at the others. Kate was sitting next to Caroline. Her dress was already up and her hand was down her panties. She was rubbing herself as she slipped her fingers into Caroline’s pussy.

Ashley was also finger fucking herself as she watched the two on the table. Lyndsay on the other hand was getting up, looking like she was about to join in. I reached over and pushed her back into her seat. I remembered that April’s fantasy and didn’t want to interrupt it. I shook my head to Lyndsay, she pouted. I gave her a sharp look and she then folded her arms, just watching the two before slowly shoving her fingers down her panties too.

I then looked back at April and Benji. April was now riding Benji as fast as she could. Both of her hands were on his chest. She then let out a huge moan as her back arched. Suddenly she got off of his cock, and shoved her pussy into Benji’s face.

Benji reached up and began to eat his master out. April looked down at Benji’s hard, seeing pre cum on him. She then reached over and slapped his cock hard, making sure that he wasn’t going to disobey her. Benji let out a huge groan before eating April out again.

April closed her eyes as she cummed onto her slave’s face. She moaned out before slowly slipping off of him.

Kelly then walked into the room with our food. I turned to Caroline and told her to put my cock away. She then pushed it back into my pants.

I then turned to the rest of them. Time to eat everyone. Stop touching yourselves or we’ll be late. Everyone then removed their hands and took the food from Kelly.

April removed Benji from the restraints and had him sit down besides her and eat. She reached over, taking a piece of food from Benji’s face, wiping cum on it. April then shoved it into his mouth, making him eat it.

He smiled over at April as he ate, enjoying being dominated by her.

Kate couldn’t help but speak up. That was amazing April.

April smiled over at her. Thanks.

Everyone then finished up their food quickly. Once we finished, I told Caroline to put her clothes back on. April and Benji did the same before we headed back to the car and to Ashley’s surprise.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #118
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Wondering where you'll take this.

Yamask
Old 08-18-2013, 05:20 AM   #119
Littleprincess

Great story cant wait to read more, please continue
Littleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:24 AM   #120
Hungry_slut<3
Baby Member

This is so fucking hot! Please continue
Hungry_slut<3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements