Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #226
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I heard those "Crark's". Keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #227
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Just had to edit my last post. Realized that I originally wrote that tears were welling in my ears for some reason. Think that might have been too creepy even for the freakiest people on this site.

I always love to hear feedback so please keep responding and messaging me. Each one does make me want to write more.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:10 AM   #228
Jake_1

Well done Sarah another brilliant post

Limits: family, public, permanent and scat
Jake_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #229
kirsty03

Excellent continuation. I have not able to be on much for the last several weeks, but the first thing I check when I do sign in is for updates!

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #230
Shadowice
getDare Addict

all caught up again not sure how i got so far behind cant wait for the next installment! You left yourself so many different options to take with all the group splitting up :P

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:31 AM   #231
SomethingWitty

Location: Earth, Our Solar System, The Milky Way, The Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Brilliant so far Sarah!
I've really been enjoying your work.
Keep it up

I Will Do: Bondage, Anal, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Cross Dressing, Spanking, Pain, Food and Cum dares.

I Wont Do: Scat, Blood, Family, Illegal or anything that leaves lasting marks.

I'm willing to try pretty much anything else that hasn't been mentioned at least once.
SomethingWitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:17 AM   #232
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry that it's been a while since my last post but this part is taking longer than expected to complete. I should get the next part done by Friday though and I hope it will be worth the wait.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:10 AM   #233
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Hi Sarah

I am looking forward to today's episode, and what happens to the naughty school girl Sarah

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:14 AM   #234
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

I love this story, and often go back to the early 'hunt' parts when horny. Thanks for posting it.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:20 AM   #235
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I stared down across my body, the words slut, bitch, whore repeated across it. As well as fuck my holes, spank me, abuse me and more. Kylie had covered my body as well as she could, other than my face nothing had been spared. 'Thank you for teaching me this lesson professor.' I wanted to please this woman now, her domineering awe was arousing and surprising, I was impressed; there were few people I knew who could of managed to do it better, I was certainly not one of them. Rachel might have been able to match her, possibly Emma when she was in her zone, but Kylie was so controlling, I wouldn't have refused her even if allowed to.

'Your welcome you little whore, but just because you've finally learned some manners will not make me forget your final punishments. I think we'll go with your failures in biology next.' That voice, it was so magnificent, the power behind it, from such a small girl. I nodded my acceptance, as she stripped back to her naked, glorious form. 'Your biology teacher has two complaints about you. Firstly she said that you are struggling to learn about the human anatomy, the second, she said you are not hygienic enough when performing experiments. Do you deny either of these allegations?'

'No professor, but I believe Mrs Woods is being unfair. I am only doing slightly worse in anatomy, and there was only one incident regarding hygiene professor.'

'Never the less Sarah, she feels you need to be taught a lesson about it and I know perfectly well how to teach you about both in one. Get down on your knees slut and lick my perfect ass, I haven't showered recently so it needs cleaning.' I did as told and bent down behind Kylie. I stretched out my tongue towards her ass, the first taste made me recoil a bit. I wasn't new to rimming but this girl was not lying. The taste of sweat mixed with shit was certainly not pleasant.

However at my recoil Kylie's hand stretched back, grabbing my head and forcing me back into her ass. The taste prolonged for a while, but after the initial disgust passed, it became more and more bearable and I started to work my hardest to bring Kylie pleasure. I heard a low buzzing and new she'd taken a vibrator to her pussy as well. Within minutes I felt her shudder, let out a loud moan and orgasm furiously. At that moment she stepped forward leaving me kneeling awaiting my next order.

'Well Sarah, that was fantastic, however at first you hesitated so you deserve this.' SMACK. The hand caught me left cheek with suck ferocity it knocked me to the floor onto my stomach. I raised my hand to where the contact was made. The skin was warm and the cheek was numb. 'Never refuse me again Sarah, you are the student, you do as your headteacher commands. Now to your last punishment, back on your knees.'

I raised myself slowly of the floor awaiting her orders. She pulled the chair from behind her desk into the middle of the room. 'Bend over that bitch, so your stomach is across it, your tits hanging over the opposite side. Face the ground.' I assumed the position that she'd asked for. 'As you know, you need to be taught a physics lesson, so this will resolve around forces, gravity and friction to be precise.'

With the last comments, clamps were connected to both of my nipples with a chain connecting the two reaching down towards the floor. Slowly weights were added to the chain. I gritted my teeth as the weight became heavier and pulled down on my nipples. The pain becoming gradually greater as gravity did its work. Kylie then stepped behind me, I continued looking down as ordered before I felt pressure against my ass, a strapon.

Kylie pushed forward and without lube, forced her way deep into my body, the pain passed quickly as she worked her way in and out. I heard the light click and then the vibrations from within the strapon. All the initial pain was lost as pleasure overcame me. I forgot about the great weight upon my nipples as I approached an inevitable orgasm. Kylie pumped into my body harder and faster. I let out a moan and simultaneously the two of us reached climax.

Kylie pulled out, relaxed for a moment before removing the clamps on my nipples and ordering me to sit on the bed. 'Well Sarah, that role-play was amazing. Thank you for that. However it did take longer than I expected so I'm going to skip the second role-play I had planned. I did want to do a nurse patient examination but I want to get through my more extreme fetishes tonight which my husband has always refused to go near. But fortunately I have you now. I want what I do to surprise you but don't you dare refuse me. So for now I need you to lie on the bed, wear this and just improvise and go with it. Understand?'

'Yes mistress.' I took the blindfold out of her hand, went onto the bed, and put it on, awaiting what special plans Kylie had planned for me. When the blindfold was removed, I was no longer staring at Kylie, but a vampire.

OK, everyone, I'm putting a warning in the middle of this chapter. The next part of this chapter and the next chapter is going to contain some really extreme, kinky, freaky fetishes which may not appeal to a lot of you. I don't want to ruin most of it so I won't say exactly what is to come. Part of it is vampire fetish, as you may have guessed from above but there is far more in it than just that. So read at your own will, and don't complain if it doesn't appeal to you at all. But it's still a better love story than twilight.

I stared up at my new dominating presence. the complete black leather lingerie, the cloak wrapped behind her giving an impression of darkness, the fake long nails resting on the opposite shoulders, and least of all the fake fangs, resting in her mouth, fake but clearly sharp and dangerous. 'Who are you?' I asked.

'I am your worst nightmare, but you will call me countess.' I noticed she was staring into my eyes. Luckily I had some knowledge of vampires and knew she was glamouring me. I nodded. 'You will do everything that I want, you will let me use you, abuse you in any way I want, you will obey without question. You will let me into your heart and body.' Again I nodded. 'Answer me properly.'

'I will do everything you want countess, I will let you use me, I will obey you in everything you say.' I put a drone into my voice as if I'd lost free will and this seemed to excite the countess even more. I was embraced in a kiss, My tongue darted into her mouth in response to hers darting into mine. I flicked her fangs and my suspicions were confirmed, they were deadly sharp to the touch. The kiss lasted a while, the cloak seemed to wrap itself around my helpless body as finally Kylie withdrew.

Her mouth passed down, kissing my neck, moving down to my breasts, sucking and flicking my nipples with her tongue before moving back up my body. She hovered over my neck for a while, and then bit down drawing blood. I screamed!

What will the countess force me to do?
Will Geoff stay true to his promise?
How many of us will make it back?

Keep reading to find out.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:40 PM   #236
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice, while reading that I had a flash back to last years Halloween Party.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #237
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

The blood slowly trickled down my neck, I was in shock, Kylie was beyond anything that I had imagined. She withdrew her mouth but the pain lingered on. I looked upon her face, but immediately regretted it. She smiled at me, as the red flow leaked from the corner of her mouth, with a gulp she swallowed. The fear within me had risen massively, Kylie was capable of anything.

As if confirming my fears she bit down once more. I would have screamed again but my voice had abandoned me, only a whimper came forth. I considered backing down then, was it really worth this. I saw their faces in my head, my disappointed friends, and knew I must go on. As the countess came in front of me again I tried to smile at her. I glanced down at my neck and felt faint, I had always hated the sight of my own blood.

'Well, my sweet little darling, now that I have fed it is time for me and my friends to have some fun.' Friends, that word didn't appeal to me at all, I didn't want more people involved in this, it was bad enough what Kylie was doing to me already, I couldn't imagine what others would think. I thought of Geoff, would he still take me if he knew what his wife was doing with me. I thought of Lisa and James, how let down would they be.

'Please countess, I can pleasure you by myself. Let me alone bask in your power.' Kylie smiled at me, a wicked smile, one full of many secrets. The blood flow from my neck, to my relief, had slowed to a halt. I looked back up to Kylie and was suddenly struck by panic. She was holding a penknife.

I started to thrash about and pull frantically at the restraints. This woman was insane. 'Sarah, stop. I'm not going to use this on you.' I calmed slightly. 'I did want to see your face, but that was only for the reaction, I need this to cut off a bandage for your neck. Then we can get onto some fun stuff. You will not object, no matter how weird it seems. Understand?' I nodded.

After my neck was taped up, Kylie resumed her domineering presence. I still have many fetishes I want to try out slut, so stay still. With that Kylie lowered herself over my face so her asshole was pointing directly at me. 'Lick my ass, bitch.' I obliged willingly, it wasn't the first time. I heard Kylie start to moan and then she let out a fart. The stench hit me instantaneously, I wanted to move but I was trapped, suffocating in her perfect ass.

I thought I was going to pass out but Kylie raised herself slightly. I gasped for air longingly in my freedom. It didn't last long however as she turned and gripped my throat in a tight grasp. The sharp fake nails were digging into my skin. I couldn't breathe. She was going to kill me. I longed into her eyes pleadingly. 'Beg me bitch, Beg for air.'

I let out a muffled gasp. 'Please' I whispered at her. The hand moved. Only then did I feel the movement across my skin. I would have panicked but I was frozen in fear. 16 legs were crawling across my tits. In my desperate need of air, Kylie had managed to place them without me noticing. My hands and legs were useless though in the spread eagle position.

Kylie reappeared with a vibrator, humming against her pussy. Her eyes were fixed on the two large furry tarantulas scaling my naked form. She was clearly getting off on it. I didn't understand it, but all I cared was that those two creatures would be off my as soon as possible. With the vibrator pressed firmly against her pussy she got onto the bed in front of me and took out two metal hooks. With force she rammed them into my pussy.

I shouted out but there was nothing I could do as she slowly spread my lips further and further. I tried to see what was happening, but couldn't, my eyes failed to look bast the two spiders. I heard Kylie moan in an orgasm as something slowly started to enter my pussy. It was smooth, long and thick, seemingly growing in girth as it sunk deeper, curling and rubbing my sensitive areas. It felt amazing. My juices started to flow, my mind forgot the two spiders as pleasure took control of me. What could cause these reactions.

Deeper it seemed to push, kylie sliding it forward. 'Oh my god, please may I cum countess.' The sensations were mind blowing, the dildo appeared to be moving and rubbing my insides, all I wanted was release.

'You may.' I screamed as a superb orgasm blustered from me. Kylie nodded in a smirk as it happened. she slowly withdrew my infiltrator and only then did I realize why she had that look. I'd just been violated, but not by a dildo, nor strapon, nor cock. I was just invaded by a snake. I'd never been afraid of snakes but I'd never dream of what just happened. 'You seemed to enjoy Medusa, I'm certain she enjoyed a nice warm hole.' She laughed at me. as she placed the snake into a box by the bed. 'At least you enjoyed her more than Dracula and fluffy.'

'Please take them off me countess.' Kylie obliged removing her two pets and took them from the room. My heart rested at the sight of them disappearing. Kylie returning did little to lift my spirits though. She was holding a gas mask, with a tube running from it. 'Well Sarah, this is the last thing I want to try out, but it's new to me as well. As you may have guessed from earlier, I have a slight thing for asphyxiation. So first thing, this is going on your head.'

The mask was skin tight around my neck and eyes, meaning my only air supply was coming through that tube. However I still had perfect sight. Kylie turned a valve. 'I have just cut off your air supply.' I looked up her pleadingly, the air seemed to be draining fast and in no time I was thrashing. Kylie twisted the valve and I was gifted with a rush of oxygen to my lungs. I relaxed again. Now that I know the mask is working, its time to fulfill my last fetish. She took the end of the tube and placed it over her asshole, then farted. At first there was nothing but suddenly the mask was full of the smell. There was no escape, no release, the tube of my only air was being filled by rancidness. I passed out.

MEANWHILE

Will Geoff keep his word?
What will happen on Lisa's journey?
How many will manage to make it back?

Hey readers, I know these last few chapters were probably completely out of some peoples comfort zones but I did leave multiple warnings, so please don't complain. I hope you enjoyed them though and continue to enjoy the story, and if you didn't enjoy them I hope you love the rest. The next chapter will be Lisa's account of these few days, with my editing and that's the last of the really freaky stuff. Well, at least for now anyway. Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment. Sarah
Old 10-03-2013, 03:56 AM   #238
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Hi Sarah

Thank you for the latest update to your great story not quite my cup of tea, but I appreciate the winding road you are traveling with your characters. And you gave us pleanty of warning

yours

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:26 PM   #239
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

LISA'S STORY (1 of 2)

As I set off, leaving my friends, my colleagues, my team mates behind, I felt almost empty. I knew I should feel excited, determined, but mainly I was worried. I knew it was up to me, along with Sarah and James to set an example, to make sure we made it back. But all I could think about is what if I failed.

I looked across to Kim, but all I got was a wall, silent and emotionless. However unknown to her and the others is that I was very lucky. I knew exactly where I was, not well, but well enough to know I wasn't heading to a dead end. I'd passed by this place when heading home from London and if I was correct there was a bus station about a mile down the road.

I thought of the others, Josh would be heading directly towards a train station. Toby would be heading towards the local town, I had no idea about James but I worried for Sarah. There was very little in the direction my best friend was heading, a small village with a run down pub was that way but very little else. She was going to struggle.

The lights in the distance urged me on and it wasn't long before the sight of the two tiered vehicles were visible. I headed directly towards the timetable, praying, hoping that there was one heading to Newcastle. I was out of luck. There was nothing, the nearest would take me to York at nine in the morning.

Only then did it occur to me, I had no money, how was I going to board a public bus in this state, without any means of paying. Surely a driver might understand, but what if he didn't, he could ring the police. Surely Kim would stop that, wouldn't she? Her poker face revealed nothing to me though. Instead I rested my eyes and tried to get some sleep in the bus shelter. I was completely exhausted.

My eyes flicked open, it was daylight. There was movement, not much, but movement around the station. I looked at the timer. 8:46. The bus I needed was parked in front of me, only 3 people were on it. An old man looking away in disgust, a girl in her twenties, smiling and staring and a blind old lady. My eyes turned towards the driver who was staring aghast at my naked form.

I approached. The driver pushed a button and the doors opened. I stepped aboard. 'Can I help you miss?'

'Please, is there any way you can take me to York?' I stared him up and down, he was a large black man, I'd guess over 6 foot but it was difficult to tell through the half door window. He must have been early 30's but was already bald. He was slightly overweight but not badly. I tried to smile at him to ease the stern, shocked face.

'And little miss, how do you plan to pay for all this. Your naked, cuffed and unless your hiding a purse somewhere personal, I'm fairly sure you have no money.'

'But sir, there must be something I can do. I really need this journey. Please.' I put on my nest puppy dog face as the last word escaped me.

'Well dear, there may be an arrangement I could make. All you'll have to do is spend the journey inside this little box of mine doing exactly as I tell you. Otherwise you can wait for the next bus. That's at six this evening.' I nodded at him an agreement and the door swung open. 'You can head to a seat,' he nodded at Kim and she left. 'And you darling can tell me your name as you get on your knees.

'Its Lisa.' I replied, as the half door re-closed behind me, I crouched onto my knees and was grateful for the solid partition which hid my naked form from any other passengers. The engine started and the bus rolled into motion.

'I'm Keith love, and I think you can start by unzipping my fly and removing my cock.' Perched between Keith's legs I was surprised he could reach the pedals but he seemed to have little problem bending around me. I slid down the zipper and released the beast. His cock sprung forward, a huge ten inches of it with a girth to match. 'Now little miss, I want you to start by licking my balls with that super tongue of yours.'

With my hands still cuffed behind my back I had to awkwardly twist my head to get to his testicles but once positioned I lapped away, not wanting to disappoint. I knew it was a long journey, and even longer walking, so I did not want to annoy Keith early on. I lapped away as he sighed happily, his cock now standing fully erect. 'Now lick along the shaft slowly Lisa, and then start to suck on it.'

I guided my tongue up and down his monster with ease, this certainly wasn't my first time. As I approached the tip again I stretched my mouth around the head and slowly started to take it down my mouth. At that moment Keith hit the breaks hard as we approached the next stop. With no restraints I lurched forward taking the whole thing into my mouth. 'Now stay there as I serve these people.

I heard the doors swing open and footsteps enter the bus. The whole ten inches was rammed down my poor throat. I was attempting to hold back the tears forming in my eyes. It may have just been the position but it felt like it was growing even bigger. after serving 7 people the bus once again whirred into motion. Keith tapped me on the head as a signal and I withdrew from his cock, spluttering and gasping for air. 'Impressive Lisa, I'm surprised you could take all that for so long. Once I had control of my breath again I didn't need Keith's order.

I dived back onto his cock and started pumping my mouth onto it, occasionally withdrawing to lick down the shaft and balls. Within minutes Keith was groaning. I felt the burst of cum hit my throat and tried to swallow as spurts of it filled my mouth as Keith moaned in delight. As I swallowed the last gulp the bus hit a halt again and I waited as more people boarded and a few got off. Five people ordered tickets, but it was the sixth which caught me off guard.

'Can I get a ticket to Nottingham please, one way.' I recognized that voice but it couldn't be her. 'That'll be £18 please.' Keith replied. 'Thanks handsome.' The girl responded. It was her, it had to be her, the voice matched perfectly, I'd heard it so often in the last six months. That voice belongs to Rachel.

Is the girl truly Rachel?
Will Lisa or the others make it back to Newcastle?
What will happen when the ISDGs finally arrive?

Keep reading and find out
Old 10-12-2013, 12:11 PM   #240
kirsty03

Yeah! Another few updates! I love this story. It's the first thing I check every time I sign in, which isn't much these days. But thanks for keeping it going.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk