Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2024, 03:53 PM   #1
Noone1
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSlut21 View Post
Just about to return from my holidays and I can not tell you how much this post has sucked for me!

Currently in discussions around what the next post will entail to somehow one up this post but if you have suggestions, please post below.

I will also be looking for someone to assist with counting the amount of edges, deep-throating, spanking etc with a reward for that person.

I will post a full report and update once I return to home fully and am settled with a new post coming soon
I have a suggestion for your next thread to help with counting.

Making each post mean something in terms of each of the options (like 5 edges per post, 20 deepthroats per post, etc- whatever numbers you choose). I don’t think it would have to be as many of each thing as the original amounts, because that would be so much worse than the original thread. But it would reduce counting effort required for the upcoming thread. If you don’t want to count your own posts towards totals, it’s still pretty easy to take the automatic total of posts, subtract your own, and then multiply by whatever your choose for each type of task. And if you want goals, you can add them for total number of posts (subtracting your own if you’d like).

I don’t know that you’ll be able to find anyone willing to help with counting. It’s significant work and even with a reward, it probably wouldn’t seem worth it to most people. I’m feeling quite done with counting myself. And I wouldn’t help again with your counting even if I weren’t, since you didn’t give any real updates on counts or your experiences.

It would be nice if you’d share more of your experiences going through the tasks.

PM Dares Currently Paused (need a break)
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Toys/tools I have available
Noone1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, punishment, rules, slave, tasks