Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2024, 08:00 PM   #1
Munchy

Male 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Welcome to my realm. I’m your future master, a dominant male embracing a dynamic blend of nurturing care, firm guidance, and playful exploration. As a versatile dominant, I thrive in the balance of authority and understanding.

In the realm of kinks and activities, I adhere to the limits set by my submissives, brats, slaves, and all those who fall under my guidance. Your comfort and boundaries are paramount.

I’m seeking individuals who embody qualities like obedience, playfulness, a willingness to explore and serve, excellent communication skills, open-mindedness, deep respect, adaptability, enthusiasm, and unwavering loyalty.

Communication styles will vary based on each unique connection, ensuring a tailored approach that aligns with individual preferences. In my role as a dominant, respect and consent form the bedrock of our dynamic. Open communication is not just encouraged but essential, fostering an environment where everyone feels heard and respected.

Let’s embark on a journey of pleasure within the framework of trust and enthusiastic agreement. Whether you’re new to submission or experienced, all interactions will be conducted through online communications. If you’re ready to explore the depths of submission, reach out, and let the journey begin.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk