Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-17-2012, 03:26 AM   #1
zoomzoom134

Default Operation Rockhard

Chapter 1

Zoonburg drove his car out of the driveway with me in it, we were headed to the military ball. “The statistical chance of being picked as Battalion Commander is pretty low Zoonburg.” “If you would like to make a wager I would be more than happy to oblige.” I thought about it, and I was pretty sure the odds were in my favor so I accepted. He smiled and said “Ok, Bradley, if I get the position you have to do anything I say for the rest of the night till 4am. If I don’t get it, I have to do anything you say.” I agreed to the wager. Zoonburg was a junior and I was a sophomore. It would be fun making Zoonburg do embarrassing things especially because he was a upperclassmen. We arrived at the event and separated for seating.

Thousands of military college students filled the hotel room. At this college ROTC event the leadership for next year would be announced. Each of these students hold enormous power over their fellow cadets. They can promote and demote others, choose lower ranking leadership positions, and drive the policy of the entire program. At the top of the pyramid is the position of Battalion Commander.

“Next years Battalion Commander will be Cadet Colonel Stephen Zoonburg.” Thousands of students applauded Zoonburg’s promotion. Zoonburg was the most popular cadet in the program, his athletic ability, good looks, and seemingly friendly personality quickly earned him the support of the majority of students. Zoonburg was also known for his blunt opinion. If he felt that someone was bringing the program down, Zoonburg would use every resource at his disposal to take them out. He was the kind of person you either loved or hated.

We started to drive home and Zoonburg asked me some ideas for what he should make me do. It was already 1am and I told him I had no idea. He grinned and said “Well I do have an idea.” He made a turn that was off the route to the house. “Where are we going?” “You will find out when we get there.” He parked at a empty forest public park. “Take all of your clothes off” I looked at him in shock. “Don’t you think that is a bit much?” “It was the agreement you and I made. You have to follow orders for the next 3 hours.” I stripped naked and covered my privates in front of him. He threw all of my clothes in his car. He then pulled a woman's bra and thong. “Put these on.” I had no idea I would getting myself into something this crazy, he clearly planned it ahead of time.

I put them on and we started walking further into the forest. He made me put my back against a tree and extend my arms backwards to the other side of the tree. He then handcuffed my hands together. I was shaking. I had never done anything like this before and I had no idea what he was going to do next. He pulled out a very nice digital camera, it flashed a few moments later. “You know Bradley you are quite the skinny white boy.” His face was filled with excitement like he had just accomplished something. “What are you going to do with those pictures?” “That depends Bradley. In fact the choice is up to you.” He started to pull out his belt.

-Should I keep going Yay or Nay?

Like: Beer, 420, Biking, Spanking, Crying, Pain, Bondage, Pleading, Mercy, Blackmail, Semi-Public, Risky

Looking for long term slave. Both gender apply. I will be a slave to older women, who are mean bitches. I will be a master to younger women, and a master to men my age.

Limits: Cross dressing, Anal, Blood, Messy, Broken Bones, Cutoff Penis,

Last edited by zoomzoom134; 10-17-2012 at 03:32 AM.
zoomzoom134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
Rsnoop321

Yess really good so far!!
Rsnoop321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #3
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, definitely continue it is amazing so far.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #4
Mr. Fun 21

Sounds like this will be quite the interesting story!
Old 10-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice start. (this is just fill-in)

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:43 AM   #6
zoomzoom134

I am glad you guys like it. I appreciate feedback, it helps motivate me to write more.

Chapter 2

“What do you want me to do? Why are you doing this?” Zoonburg got his belt and slapped me with it. My ass felt an intense sting. My body jolted up but couldn’t go far. My eyes started to get slightly teary and my penis started to get erected. He couldn’t help but smile, he was definitely enjoying this. “For too long too many cadets have enjoyed a tremendous amount of freedom.That is going to end today starting with you.” He then whipped me again this time closer to my crotch. My body jolted again.

“You will do anything I say and when I say it. You are my property now, you will obey me. It does not matter what you think is in your own interest, it only matters what I think.” He walked up right into my face. “From now on, if I say jump, you say how high. If I say give me a blow job, you ask how long. Do we understand each other.” I was losing control of my penis. “Yes I do understand.” Zoonburg gave me a inch or two. “Yes what?” I looked him straight in the eye “Yes Sir.”

He unhooked the bra and pulled down the thong. My penis was totally exposed. He just gave me a blank stare and then the evil smile. “In fact Bradley I think you are going to give me a blow job right now.” He was crossing the line, I had never done anything like that, and I did not have plans to start now. I said “Zoonburg that is just not going to happen.” He clenched my throat and started to yell “I can destroy you, a photo like this would end any military career you imagined and who are people going to believe me or you?”

Tears started to go down my face. “It will become an acquired taste” Zoonburg grinned. He gently pushed me down to my knees. He unzipped the fly of his pants. He had a large sized penis that was fully erected.I gave him a blow job that night. It was not as bad as I thought.

He unlocked the handcuffs. “Bradley you will be rewarded for your loyalty. I will be making you my second in command.” I started to stand again. His hand went over my shoulder and he pulled me against him while we started walking toward the car. His head was a 6 inches above mine.“I know things may seem hard right now, but you will get everything once I am done with you.” I started concentrating, drawing out what Zoonburg was saying out, maybe the idea of me losing control of my life, being someone's slave was not so bad. If I kept my head down and did what he told me to do I would be alright. Zoonburg was very powerful and he could make things happen.

We got back to the car. Zoonburg kept talking “We will call it Operation Rockhard, we will develop a new breed of leaders. Leaders who will all understand loyalty and following orders. Tomorrow 3 other cadets will do something similar to what you did tonight. He handed me my underwear. “These tighty whities are the only thing you will wear until I get home, and then you can wear your other clothes.” “Why?” “Does it matter?” “No Sir.” I started the car up and we drove home.

Like: Beer, 420, Biking, Spanking, Crying, Pain, Bondage, Pleading, Mercy, Blackmail, Semi-Public, Risky

Looking for long term slave. Both gender apply. I will be a slave to older women, who are mean bitches. I will be a master to younger women, and a master to men my age.

Limits: Cross dressing, Anal, Blood, Messy, Broken Bones, Cutoff Penis,
zoomzoom134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:48 AM   #7
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice chapter to the story.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:53 PM   #8
Mr. Fun 21

Quite interesting!! I like this
Old 10-22-2012, 01:26 AM   #9
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

In your rush to get to the "action", you seemed to have lost track of your story.

In the first chapter, "He made me put my back against a tree and extend my arms backwards to the other side of the tree. He then handcuffed my hands together."

In the second chapter, "Zoonburg got his belt and slapped me with it. My ass felt an intense sting."
If the character's ass felt an intense "sting", one could assume the belt strike was across the butt cheeks but with his back to the tree, it would be impossible to strike his ass!

"He gently pushed me down to my knees. He unzipped the fly of his pants. He had a large sized penis that was fully erected.I gave him a blow job that night."
With the character's hands stretched behind him and handcuffed in place with his back against the tree trunk, it would very difficult to push him to his knees without dislocating the shoulders and it certainly wouldn't be gentle!

Slow down your story progression. There is time to develop your characters' personalities and describe their physical attributes before "leaping" so quickly into sexual interaction!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:17 AM   #10
LadyDiamond2012

Really loving this story Please continue
LadyDiamond2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #11
wedgielover3

This is really good. Please keep going!

Male Farm Breed: Hound (PM me a dare if you are part of this)
Okay: pain, messy, pictures
Limits: extreme pain, illegal, family, crossdressing
wedgielover3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk