Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2023, 12:44 PM   #1
EmbarrassmentHunter
Baby Member

Default Looking for embarrassing/humiliating situations

Hello,

I'm 20 y/o and don't have much sexual experience. But some time ago I recognized that I kinda like humiliating and embarrassing situations in front of females (maybe in front of males to, but I'm not sure about that, cause I'm straight (I think...)). To clarify what I mean: I don't get something out of doing humiliating things without someone knowing, e.g. wearing female underwear just for my self. It has to be something that at least someone else knows. Guess it even doesn't have to be the true, as long as the other person thinks it is (e.g. a woman thinks I'm wearing female panties, but I don't necessary have to really wear them).

Now I'm looking for such situations but it's quite important for me to not hurt someones feelings. Things that came to my mind are:

- Wear female underwear and let somebody see it.
- Buy females undies and ask the clerk for some help.
- Buy anal toys and confess they are for me.
- Buy other female clothes.
- Show my tiny dick in a place it would be normal to be naked (had some good experience in a sauna, but most of the times other people seems to not really care).

Tried out some of those and had some success, but not much. Maybe you have some other ideas and would like to share them with me. Would provide repots for doing some of those dares of course.

Thanks and bye.

Dislikes: Pain, Disgusting things

Limits: Pics, Exposure to friends/fam/etc.
EmbarrassmentHunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk