Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-08-2019, 08:09 AM   #1
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Hand Herr Nihils auction house for female slaves

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Herr Nihils auction house for female slaves!
We are still in the process of getting our buisness started, so some patience may be required. Feel free to make yourself comfortable, open an account and prepare all the paperwork. I promise you, once we get started, this will be an experience like no other! But also be aware, we expect certain standards from our customers, which should only be approbriate since the ware we sell is of the highest quality as well!

My motivation for starting this thread
So, I love the 'female slave auction' trope, and I know that I am not the only one here. Threads around this theme pop up every now and then - some more succesfull, some less. However, some elements that make the fantasy exciting usually don't work to well in the forum. The anonimity and objectification is missing (because the slaves usually sell themself and there profile is visible) as well as the uncertainty of the bidding (because the masters usually all start with the same amount of money, and just bidding the maximum right away will guarantee you a win).
I have been thinking about this a lot recently, and came up with an idea how to run this. Since it requires a dedicated auctioneer, I will try to take up this role myself and see if I can make this experiment work.

If you want to be sold as a slave...
...DON'T post it here! Instead, send me a PM and let me know. I will check your profile, ask you some questions, talk a while to get to know you a bit and understand your likes, limits and what else there is to know. We will also talk about for how long you want to be sold (everything is possible, from a fixed number of dares to some days to something more long-term) and what kind of services and play you are willing to provide your master. I might also assign you a small dare or task to test you, but nothing that will take up to much time. Finally, I will also give you a random slave number under which you will be handled in the action house.

If you want to join as a master...
...don't post here either, but send me a PM as well. In return, you will get a list of things that you can do to earn 'gold' for the auctions. Some of them will be easy, some of them will be hard. It won't be any dares or sexual stuff, but a mix of different random 'quests'. Some may be about solving riddles, some of them about being a nice GetDare community member, some may be just random silly stuff. The point is that you a) have to earn your gold and b) not all potential buyers will have the same amount of money available... and nobody (except me) knows how many potential buyers there are, and how rich each one is, when the bidding begins.

The Auction
Once there are enough masters with some cash around and I got some good slaves ready to sell, I will every now and then start an auction in this thread. I will let you now the number of the slave on sale - but not her username! I will do my best to describe her, point out her merits, poke fun at her flaws, describe how she might be used by her master and try everything to get a good price for her. This will be the point of total objectification, and the (still anonymous) slave can do nothing but read along while I sell her to the highest bidder. The potential buyers may also ask further questions about the slave that I will try to answer the best I can (maybe after secretly checking back with the slave).
Each auctions should run a day or two and once it is finished, I will notify the winner per PM and let him know the username of the slave he just bought. Then her period of slavery at the hands of her new master starts. It is up to the buyer if he wants to keep the identity of his slave secret and only use her in private, or if he wants to expose her public in the forum.

Some things to keep in mind
I should have enough time at my hands to run this game and do all the bookkeeping in the background. However, should to many people respond, I might have to tell some to return later.
Finally, we're dealing with some extreme form of roleplay here, and the females who dare to enter deserve resect. Most folks on GetDare are nice and intelligent and don't need this warning, but in case I find someone being an asshole, violating limits or being disrespectful to the slaves beyond the limits of this game, I will ban him from the auction house right away, no warning.
Nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Nihil for this post:
Old 09-08-2019, 11:48 PM   #2
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Several people have contacted me already, and to my surprise mostly slaves. Guess the masters are not used to having a bit of work to do themselves? ;-)
Old 09-10-2019, 01:25 AM   #3
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, first auction will start in a couple of days. I am proud to announce some quality material for sale - makes me regret I can't bid myself!
Some potential buyers are already busy earning their gold but... we still could use some more masters to get involved.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:43 AM   #4
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Just was asked a couple of question by PM, thought I'd answer them here in public to clarify.
1. Masters will keep their gold until they spend it. So, if you don't like the slave currently for sale, you just can wait and keep your money until ivan able to offer something after your taste.
2. I'm running this auction house for female slaves only - sorry to all the male slaves, but I am not into that and opening it to them as well would turn it in to much work. I hope you understand. However, if you like the idea, feel free to copy it and open an auction house fir make slaves. (Buyers may be of any gender.)
Old 09-10-2019, 02:28 AM   #5
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

More masters are coming in, and another public clarification, since multiple people asked me about this:
Each task to earn gold may only be completed once, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

(Have to do some real life work to do now, will answer all outstanding messages later.)
Old 09-10-2019, 08:53 AM   #6
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Ladies and Gentlemen, Masters and Mistresses,

I am thrilled and proud to announce that the grand opening of our establishment has almost come!
Within the next two days, we will begin our buisness with the auction of slave #188. I can't wait to present her to you - she is a fine specimen, worthy of celebrating our opening and setting a high standard.
#188 is still young, and yes, I know that is the way many masters like their slaves, but oh, she is far from innocent, experienced in many ways of pleasure, play and pain. So many ways you can use and abuse this beautiful young body for your personal satisfaction and entertainment!

That is all I will tell you for now, if you want to know more, make sure that you don't miss the auction.
And - in case I have woken your appetite, it isn't to late to open an account at our establishment - maybe you will be the lucky new owner of #188!
Old 09-11-2019, 01:58 PM   #7
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for... Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you
slave #188

A beautiful european slave in her early 20s, with dark hair and stunning green eyes - but you aren't looking at her eyes anyway, are you? So, let's get straight to her tits! Beautiful D-Cups, now those are tits you will have fun playing with, and her left nipple pierced to make it even more exciting. Even better, you get those nice tits on a slim and young body, very well proportioned and pleasing to the eye. You can dress her up like you want, or not at all, because why hide something this beautiful? But well, if you take her out in public, you should put at least some clothes on her... though she is used to have some restrictions here as well.

She could be yours for 3 days of service, and I can assure you, she will set aside some time each day to play with you. 3 days may seem short, but oh, I think you could do a lot with her in that time!
I will be back in a moment to tell you about all the depraved things you could do with her, but let me just take a short break and say that bidding will start at 100 Gold - but I am sure you agree, she is worth much more!
Old 09-11-2019, 02:10 PM   #8
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Now, you may ask yourself: Which of her holes can I use? Well, I got some good news for you: All of them, though you may go a bit slow on her ass. Isn't that what every master dreams of, a young slut who is willing to service him with mouth, pussy and ass alike? Of course it is, and you should consider this in you bidding, which may start right her, right now!

#188 is also used to some pain, so should there be the need to punish her for misbehaving - or should you feel like torturing her a bit just for your entertainment - she can be used for that as well, including her sensitive areas. No cutting or poking needles though - but setting aside such crude methods, I've seen her pussy taking quite some pain...

Speaking of things which are of limits: No dirty buisness, no age play, no pics... but most of all, don't bore her! See, a quality slave like #188 would be wasted if you put her on boring and repetetive tasks - you will get the most out of her if you proof yourself to be a creative master who can come up with some unique and fun challenges for her.

But I am sure, my customers are no boring or ordinary masters, and I shouldn't even have to tell this!
Old 09-11-2019, 02:19 PM   #9
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

The auction of #188 has now officially begun!
Each master who has registered an account and owns some gold may place his bids here in the thread. And it isn't to late to open an account yet, in case you want to own #188 for three days - and who wouldn't want that?
Auction will run for up to 48 hours, so all masters in all timezones have the opportunity to take part. I obviously won't be online all the time, but will check in as often as possible... I might even tell you a bit more about #188, and answer your questions if possible.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:05 AM   #10
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Tststs.... noone daring to place a bid, after all the impatient questions I got per PM before this auction started?
Gentlemen, don't embarrass me, and don't embarrass #188! (At least not this way!) Do you really want me to wrap her up again and put her back into storage?
Surely you all agree that she is worth at least 100 Gold, and surely you all have some naughty ideas for her already, so can I hear 150?
Old 09-12-2019, 12:39 AM   #11
Vinny96

Might at well start. Ill put in 150✋

Likes: nude, poseing, masturebation, cumplay/control, pics, mild anal, mild public, outdoors, embarrassing questions

Dislikes: feces, piss, pain, long term, social suicide, i avoid face but depends on my mood really

Kik: vince610
PH account is: vinny610 (i have pics and vids there)
Amazon wish list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1GJEO6RM0HLNM

Always looking for a mistress to tell to give me more tasks
Vinny96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:49 AM   #12
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

You, Sir, are obviously a man of impeccable taste, and a true dominant who isn't afraid to step forward and seize the opportunity! We have a dozen persons registered as potential buyers, and not one of them besides you dared to place a bid this far!
Well, good for you, and their loss if they let you get away with this ridiculous bargain price of 150 Gold!

However, should anyone step forward and place a higher bid, I am willing to throw in a free pair of kitten ears! You could have #188 as your personal little kitten, drinking milk from a bowl on the floor, all naked except for those cute little ears!

Last edited by Nihil; 09-12-2019 at 05:59 AM.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:05 AM   #13
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I'll offer 175 on #188

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:12 AM   #14
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

175!
Master Vinny, will you let him take #188 so easily?
Do I hear 200?
Old 09-12-2019, 02:30 PM   #15
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Gentlemen!
All of you combined own almost 7.000 Gold, and all you are willing to bid for #188 are a meager 175?! For a slave as beautiful and willing as her?
What are you waiting for, spend some money, or do you enjoy counting your gold more than you enjoy dominating a pretty young slut?!

It is time for me to sleep now, I hope when I wake up I find a higher bids here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk