Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-28-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Eye First meeting

Below is the first part of a story I wrote a while back. I recently realized something very interesting about it, and I went back and made a few changes. The updated version is below.

Let me know what you think. Also let me know if you notice the interesting angle I did

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You’re sitting in your room, waiting. No one else is home. It’s completely silent all around. A book is open in front of you, but you’ve been staring at the same page for the past half hour, unable to concentrate. Your eyes keep flitting to the clock. You freeze every time a car drives by, listening to see if it stops…and finally, one does.

You want to run to the window and look out, but you are frozen in your chair. You hear footsteps out front, walking to the door….and then a knock. You make yourself stand, and glance down—you’re wearing jeans and a tight black shirt, just as ordered. You quickly walk to the front door, then pause before it. Taking a deep breath, you flip the lock and turn the knob.

The world stops. I’m standing there outside the doorway. You freeze again, eyes locked with mine, not knowing what to think. It just didn’t seem real, that it could actually happen. We gaze at each other for a long time. Finally, you stammer “Come in….” and I step inside.

We stand there, silent for a moment. Your mind is a blur, thinking about everything that’s about to happen, thrilled and scared and excited all at once. Your heart is pounding.

I reach out my hand, and holding your breath, you take it. The first touch.

“Lead on,” I say.

You lead me upstairs to your bedroom. As we enter, you see my eyes take in the chair in front of the computer…the chair where you sat while we talked, while we joked, while we discussed life and relationships and everything else.

I let go of your hand, and you turn to face me, an arm’s length away.

“Have you done exactly as ordered?”

You try to talk, but can’t form the words. You nod your head.

“Good.” I say. I pause, then “Shall we begin?”

You nod again.

“Remove your shirt.”

You reach down and grab the bottom of your shirt, and quickly pull it over your head. You’re a little surprised at how quickly you do this….you’re so used to responding to my orders that it was almost automatic. That thought is both exciting and a little bit scary.

“And now your pants.”

You slowly unbutton your pants and slide them off, stepping out of them and setting them aside. You stand up slowly, now in just your underwear. You can feel your face reddening as you feel my eye on you. The air is cool on your exposed skin. You have to force yourself to look up and meet my eyes.

There is a long pause, as I look you up and down. You can feel your blush deepening, while at the same time that warm tingle of excitement you’ve been feeling all evening is increasing.

“Stand perfectly still. Close your eyes”

You sense me step closer to you….and then nothing. Silence. You crane your ears, hoping to hear me move. Then, suddenly, you feel the brush of my fingers against your neck. You shiver. They trace down slowly to your shoulder, sliding smoothly down your chest , down your stomach, lower and lower….stopping just past your bellybutton. I pause there….lingering. My other hand brushes your back, moving the opposite direction, low to high…just barely touching.

You sense me lean in closer, your eyes still shut. You feel my breath against your ear, soft and warm. “Are you ready?”

You whisper….”Yes.”

I whisper back….”Think back to when we talked. When I told you about us in the park. What I would do to you. Keep your eyes closed…and do what you did while you were reading my story. Now.”

And you sense me step away.

You feel your arm moving, almost on its own…the response is so automatic, to do as I say, and now I’m here whispering it in your ear…..you slide your hand into your underwear, gasping a little at the first touch….you’re so ready…..you begin to rub, slowly, savoring the sensation….it’s been three days since you’ve been allowed to touch, and a week before that since you have been allowed to cum….The feeling intensifies quickly, and you increase your speed, rubbing faster….you know I’m standing there, watching you, and that makes it even more intense…you are trying to control yourself, trying to maintain your composure, but your breath is quickening, and you feel yourself wanting to gasp….you fight it, trying to remain calm, all the time your fingers going faster and faster, and now you’re getting closer and closer….remembering my orders from yesterday, when we discussed everything that would happen tonight, you keep going….and now you’re right at the edge….and you open your mouth and gasp….”Sir….may I cum?”

Silence….you keep rubbing, not letting up, holding it off….it’s so hard to hold it off, but you know you’re not allowed to slow down…you ask again, more desperately “Sir, may I cum?”

Silence…..you can’t hold back much longer, you can feel it almost starting….and still no answer….frustrated, confused, you open your eyes…..and see me standing there, arms crossed, watching you….you feel so ashamed and embarrassed and unbelievably horny, still rubbing, gasping out loud now, unable to hide it….and then I say “Stop.”

You pull your hand away, every fiber of your body crying out to continue, but you automatically respond to my order. Standing there, hands at your side, still trembling on the edge, you stare into my eyes, confused….

I stand there, arms crossed, staring down at you. “I didn’t say you could open your eyes. But you did. I was going to let you cum….but since you disobeyed, I’ve changed my mind. You will have to be punished.”

You stand there, tingling, still on the edge, mind racing, staring into my eyes, wondering what else is in store…this wasn’t part of the plan….you were going to get yourself off like this first, and then there would be other things….your legs tremble a bit, as you feel yourself gradually easing away from the edge, frustrated, aching for more contact, wondering what will happen next….
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Markbassplayer for this post:
Old 01-28-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default great opening - and unusual which is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
”Sir….may I cum?”

Silence…..

wondering what will happen next….
You have taken the words write out of my mouth - i am wondering what will happen next

DELETED PARAGRAPH AT WRITER'S PERMISSION (related to story but wanted readers to discover)

Keep up the great work

Love Rachie (always hear to help if needed)

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 01-28-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
GetMeon44

Default Wow.

Coming from a fellow author.

I enjoy how it is so easy to put yourself in the position with you perspective. This is very original.

Remember to stick to this format.

Keep it up, Post often.

You got a 5 Stars story going, Sir.

Well done.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:21 PM   #4
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Really good. I think you grammar needs improving, but very good.
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:17 AM   #5
Ch3rry B0mb
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pymani96 View Post
Really good. I think you grammar needs improving, but very good.
Pymani96
So quaint to comment on the needs of grammatical improvement in another person's post while your own grammar sucks balls. Kudos. >=/

Quote:
Corrected:

Very good. I think your grammar needs improvement, but very good.
Ch3rry B0mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #6
saga

well done, in so many ways!
saga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3rry B0mb View Post
So quaint to comment on the needs of grammatical improvement in another person's post while your own grammar sucks balls. Kudos. >=/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3rry B0mb View Post
Corrected:

Very good. I think your grammar needs improvement, but very good.
Yes, it is very quaint!

Better correction:

Your story is very good. You should make an effort to improve your grammar when writing your next chapter. If you write in a standard word processing application, the program will make suggested corrections to spelling and grammar. Overall, I like the story you're telling. I look forward to your next posting.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #8
olivedivon
Account Banned

Default keep writing

don't let this thread die! it was such a good story. please kelp going!

14/m/usa
olivedivon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #9
teenslaveboy

I found the interesting thing to which you were referring. It was easily discovered, because I used that same device in one of my (non-erotic) stories. I suppose we both had the same goal in mind when we decided to write that way; we both wanted to make an impact on whoever would read the story. However, I didn't think it would be possible to do it within a sexual tale. Indeed, your use of "Sir" does limit the deliberate ambiguity of the story.
To anyone who has yet to understand what I'm talking about, the "interesting angle" is that, while using the second person narrative style, the author never distinguishes the gender of the protagonist. However, as I mentioned earlier, "Sir" removes heterosexual males and homosexual females from the equation, or at least those who refuse to serve males.
My story was about a car accident due to drunk driving, and I felt it was necessary to include all groups of teenagers, to maximize impact. It's easier to internalize a story if you feel like it could relate to you.

I have a male body, but I am gender-neutral.

Limits: Extreme pain, messy, scat, moderate to extreme public, friends/family, chastity

Soft limits: Cum eating, mild public, moderate pain, cbt, orgasm denial, cum control

Likes: Edging, anal, humiliation, pet play, light pain, bondage, age play

I'm not looking for a relationship, but I would be happy to perform tasks for you, or do sessions.
teenslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #10
cherrygirl

Please keep going!!!! You know how desperate the "you" feels? Thats how desperate I feel to know what happens next! Please mark!
cherrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:40 PM   #11
SoulMore

Keep going I want to find out if she cums or not!

Dislikes- Public, Family, Friends, Heavy Pain, Illegal, Permanent, Poop, Photo, Urine Drinking

For You, I Will Not Do Pussy Insertion.
SoulMore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk