Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-28-2016, 12:24 PM   #1
DirtyDiaperBoy69

Heart Super Extreme and Insane Diaper Dare!!!

So, I've been thinking of doing an extreme public diaper dare for quite a while now and this dare is the result of quite a few days of flat out thinking about it. A couple years ago I posted a dare that I ended up doing myself but found it to be a bit tame to my liking. Some would say it is extreme but there are some of us out there who require a bit extra ooomph in our dares to make them that little bit more exhilarating. I did buy some things specifically for this dare but they are not necessary so long as you have some form of the listed supplies below.

This is the list of what I bought if you want to go with it exactly as I will be doing:
http://tinyurl.com/jz4jqps
http://tinyurl.com/z8bwsaw
http://tinyurl.com/jfvagc4
http://tinyurl.com/haj24z5

Supplies
1. Thick diapers
2. Waterproof pants
3. Castor oil
4. Butt plug
5. Banana
6. Marshmallows
7. Suppositories

8.30 AM
Wake up. Drink 2 liters of water and be in your nearest city by 11 AM.

11 AM
Take max dose of castor oil, put in your butt plug and double diaper with slits cut in the inner diaper, put on plastic pants and wear whatever you want over top.. Drink another liter of water by 12 AM. Don't pee yet! (Or there will be some terrible consequences).

12 PM
Okay, now you can pee so long as you take a spoonful of castor oil. . Also, head to the cinema and try and get into a film for about half 12 ish. Oh, did I mention? Drink another liter of water by 12.30. Just before you go into the film, go into the cinemas bathroom and remove your plug and add a banana half, 2 marshmallows, glycerin suppository, banana half, 2 marshmallows and a glycerin suppository in that order. Plug yourself back up, put your diapers back on (even if they are wet from peeing earlier) and plastic pants over top.

3 PM
Your film should be done by now, and so should your little sphincter. If you managed to go through the whole film without having to remove your plug and poop then well done, you only have half an hour left and can continue on to the next step. Remove your plug or poop seeped out from the side? PUNISHMENT TIME! (see end of dare)

3.30 PM
Get to your nearest mall fast! That plug will be really wanting to come out! Go into a toilet and remove plug and plastic pants (don't really serve a purpose in this dare other than to protect from leaks up til now plus i enjoy the humiliation of wearing them). Put on tight jeans over your diapers that will show your bulge. You can wrap a jumper around your waist if you don't want to show your bulge. Go into a clothes shop and now you can let go. Even double diapered I would be surprised if you don't leak.Now, I'm a guy so if you are too, then go buy some womens panties, tights and if at all possible, some kind of bodysuit with poppers on the crotch.

Spend another half hour walking around with your soiled jeans and then you can go change, sorta. Take your jeans off, put on the panties, tights and bodysuit and then put your jeans back on. Some people will find this strange but I find the humiliation of doing this AMAZING!

Now go home. When home take off everything apart from panties, tights and bodysuit and stay this way for 5 hours! In this time you can only crawl around the house, must eat baby food if you are hungry and must drink 1 more spoonful of castor oil as soon as you get home.

Once your 5 hours is up you can clean up. It's been a long day!

Punishment
If you mess at the cinema or poop seeps out from your stuffed hole then it's time to be severely punished. Go through with the rest of the dare as written out but do not get changed at the end of the 5 hours. Instead, add another diaper ( 3 diapers thick) and go to bed. The next day you must stay in this package until 10pm. During the day, you can only crawl, eat babyfood and must have a spoonful of castor oil every 3 hours. Once 10PM comes round get out of your package and clean up. Pop the bana, marshmallow and suppository combination into your suffering hole and plug up. You may wear a thin diaper (such as a goodnite) if you wish for a little protection against any accidents. Handcuff yourself (send the key in an envelope to yourself 1st class at the beginning of the day. Enjoy 1-2 days of handcuffs and a little sphincter that will eventually give up all hope and blast that plug out along with all that poopy content. If you were clever enough to wear a goodnight then good for you but there is no way it aint gonna leak!

I'm going to do the punishment part of this dare even if I make it through the film. I will leave a report of how it went and if you do it, leave a report too. It's nice to see how other people get on. I apologise in advance for grammar and spelling errors but otherwise.... ENJOP!

Kik: altoid48 feel free to dm me dares. I always send proof!
IG: diaperedpiggy

Full list of Likes, Limits and Supplies

PM Dares With Picture Proof
If you ever pm me a dare I'll always send you a report along with a non face picture.
DirtyDiaperBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DirtyDiaperBoy69 for this post:
Old 08-28-2016, 04:16 PM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I would love to do this dare when I have the supplies for it. Very nice job, although I don't think it's as extreme as you say.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 12:25 AM   #3
DirtyDiaperBoy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
I would love to do this dare when I have the supplies for it. Very nice job, although I don't think it's as extreme as you say.
That's what I thought when I finished writing it out. I was actually pretty annoyed because it really didn't turn out to be as hardcore as hoped but alas, at least it is a diaper dare...

Kik: altoid48 feel free to dm me dares. I always send proof!
IG: diaperedpiggy

Full list of Likes, Limits and Supplies

PM Dares With Picture Proof
If you ever pm me a dare I'll always send you a report along with a non face picture.
DirtyDiaperBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 10:41 PM   #4
Fire&Ice

Hi there

What was item number two on your buy list? I'm assuming suppositories?

See our blog entry to learn all about our likes, dislikes and what we have here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78567

And see pics of our toy collection here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11456
Fire&Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 10:01 PM   #5
ChastisedBaby

When are you going to do this? I would too but it is a little to extreme for my taste.

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 01:20 PM   #6
Anonymos404

I need someone not force me to do this

I want to do it so bad

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:59 AM   #7
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

This sounds amazing

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, diaper, poo, public, scat