Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2016, 04:00 PM   #16
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I will have to think of a fun task for you Lola! Already got a little bit in mind but not a ton of time to write it up right now hopefully you will be taking suggestions for a little bit (;
I'm not going away until the second half of October..though I will need to ship the toys I want out there two weeks prior (:. That leaves tons of time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow27 View Post
I'm not very good at giving good suggestions but I thought I'd give it a shot

I know it gets cold in London (though I'm not sure if it is currently) so if you had a longish coat that you could wear that would hide you wearing handcuffs, you could go for a little stroll while wearing those. Might be a bit hard to pull off though
Nipple clamps under clothes for as long as you are able to wear them in public. You could tie body harnesses under your clothes also. You stated that anal falls under dislikes and likes so I'm not sure how comfortable you would be plugging yourself in public. If you have a small plug that you wouldn't mind using for around an hour you could go have coffee or lunch while plugged

For petplay, there's not much that comes to mind aside from the basics, but you could both be the others pet for a set time. Spend the day on all fours and doing as the owner pleases I'm not sure if eating out of bowls on the floor breaks the food limit thingy so maybe you could take breaks when it's time to eat. Alternatively, the pet could be hand fed which adds a touch of humiliation

You could set up a bondage session where the bottom is bound to the bed, gagged and blindfolded (you could also add earphones and music for more sensory deprivation) while they are tied, the one on top can use the crops for some light/hard spanks, wax play, edging, forced orgasms whatever it is you want to do there are plenty of options once in this position!

That's all I've got, sorry most of them aren't great and are pretty basic. Hopefully you two can build on these ideas when more people comment

Have fun
All of these are completely doable and within reason so they will be considered! [I'd only be omitting the gag bit, but that doesn't seem like it'd ruin any of the fun.] I didn't even have a body harness in my mind despite how often I've seen it mentioned on gD, so that one is especially intriguing. Thanks very much for your suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
How about you dont shave, at all. And when you meet up you can either have a sensual shaving from him or a waxing, followed by a massage with some sensual oils.
Unfortunately neither James or I enjoy body hair so I will have to skip this one - I should have put it in my dislikes.. sorry! My brazilian wax appointment has been scheduled for two days before I leave :P.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 04:42 PM   #17
Kindness
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE=lola.fox;2415681]I was more looking for things to do when we're physically together but I suppose this could be fun for the time leading up to our visit. I think it would be hard for him to remember every incident when I've teased him, because I'm quite the tease (;. We'd have to modify it a bit because I try to stay away from things that could interfere with my career and he calls me fairly often when I'm at my work desk.

That was for when you visit
Re-create those "if only I were there..." moments while you are there.

(The phone call bit was just to add a random element which he can also trigger at will.)
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:48 PM   #18
2bchew
getDare Addict

I have a simple but humiliating one just in case you ever misbehave.

When you are out to eat wait until the waiter or wiatress is near your table but act like you dont know he or her is there.Look at your Dom and in your best whinny voice say to him...do I really need to be spanked tonight.I will try and be a good girl..

Then look the waiter or waitress in the eye like you are suprised to see him..
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 05:09 AM   #19
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Unfortunately neither James or I enjoy body hair so I will have to skip this one - I should have put it in my dislikes.. sorry! My brazilian wax appointment has been scheduled for two days before I leave :P.
Yes you should have put in your dislikes

How about one sunny day, yes its rare over here..
He massages sun cream onto you body, and then do some outdoor tasks, how about sun bathing in a park, wearing a bikini, or go to a water park and have your bikini tied losely.

Im sure you dont want to be spending all the time doing tasks and wiuld like to have fun together just being yourselves.

As a general thing, when ever your traveling, have a vibe in your pussy, and him the controls.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 12:43 AM   #20
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Well after you do that you blogged, (Yes you write hot). Get some bonding time in girl. As for a dare, ok. I choose bimbofication, with a twist. You friend should know were the gypsy area in london is, and the gypsy girls know how to dress. Go into that area, and see what trending, and go clothes shopping, and try to match their look. Then later on, go to a BDSM club dressed up, and see if your Dom will allow you to work a glory hole for fun, then enjoy the rest of the night with what the club has to offer.

I would think of more, but I eyes keep on going down to the Shh..... Don't wake daddy ad.

Oh have him blindfold you, put a headset on you, and get some incense going, and let him work your body over. Then when he is done, you can do cock worship on him for a hour. Enjoy.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 09-13-2016 at 12:51 AM. Reason: duh
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:00 AM   #21
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Oh and.... Ahhhhh.... You have a tail!!
---> do it with tail!
And wear a Knee-height skirt.
If you are really daring you can let a very small part of the tail hang below the skirt. London is a big city, a bit of kink will not scare people away.

Will be fun. I have been in london quite a few times. Its a great city. I guess you have to visit camden (but i guess you already know that)

(No more tasks otherwise my pet gets jealous, and she has all the rights to be! She is entitled 99.9℅ of ny taskgiving skills )
We will consider this one - my tail is stiff so I'm unable to
sit with it and it's very heavy so it's not the most practical toy I own . I haven't looked up Camden yet but I was told I had to visit Windsor! I'm trying to do as many touristy things as possible since it's my first time leaving the country (:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
in your picture bottom middle that pink thing is it a remote vibe he can control from his phone?
Yup! It's a bit glitchy, but hopefully it's easier to use when you're both in the same country .

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:09 AM   #22
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
Hi Lola, coming here, cool fun.

I suggest that you check out the weather before you arrive.

Let's start with something simple, a basic nude under a coat dare, no toys or anything use naked.
Choose a coat that covers your ass and pussy by about 6 inches maximum. Preferably it allows for maximum cleavage display so anyone looking can see your tits when it is squashed up.
No underwear, heels and then get on the tube system at rush hour. The best crush is the central line. You will be crushed, your coat will get hot and semi undoing it in the crush is not unusual.
Most of the escalators are steep so anyone looking up will be able to see your pussy.
For extra teasing wear a thong on the escalator but once on the crowded platform remove it, to do this simply drop it down your legs in a quiet corner and then leave it behind.

Then repeat this the day or two days later and use a vibrating egg in your pussy with a small amount of silver gaffer take to hold it in. No thong at all. Have him use the remote and alter the settings as you travel.

Two things to remember, the office people can get cranky when they get on the tube after 5, if it rains people's moods are even worse.
We'll consider this minus removing my panties [I don't buy expensive clothing to throw it away] and the vibrating egg bit [It's not wireless, and therefore too difficult to have him control discreetly].

Quote:
The bikini dare. Simply take your sunbathing things and on a really wet day go sunbathing in a bikini in Hyde park. The weather is so crazy here you could go out to sunbathe and then it rains on you. If this happens stay put in the rain and go for a swim in the Serpentine. During the swim see if you can strip off your bikini.
One thing, some of the parks have their own police, so be aware.
We will skip this one as it'll be too chilly for me swim or want to wear a bikini - and I don't plan on taking up valuable room in my suitcase for something that isn't practical for October - sorry!

Quote:
Sent you a kik, comes up as off line atm.
I didn't receive a kik from you, perhaps you mistyped or forgot the period in my username?

Old 09-13-2016, 10:19 AM   #23
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
We'll consider this minus removing my panties [I don't buy expensive clothing to throw it away] and the vibrating egg bit [It's not wireless, and therefore too difficult to have him control discreetly].

We will skip this one as it'll be too chilly for me swim or want to wear a bikini - and I don't plan on taking up valuable room in my suitcase for something that isn't practical for October - sorry!
You can always buy a cheap bikini when here
Can get for like £5-10.
And October isnt usually too cold, and perhaps thats the idea behind the dares to have you stand out and be cold ;p

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 10:35 AM   #24
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
Thanks for your suggestion (:. This sounds really interesting and could be a contender, but the only issue is I have fairly expensive taste bras & panties and I wouldn't really want to destroy my belongings with tacks. Do you have any suggestions for what to use in place of tacks?
hi,
Actually,
My per made beautifull tackbra and tackpant inlays and posted an instruction including pictures on how to make them >>>here<<<

Once again, its fully up to you on whether you are going to do, but one thing is sure..... My pet is awesome! Real nice to follow instructions and your undies will not get hurt.

Oh and camden,... Its a neigbourhood in north london. Quite touristique. But its "the" place of kink and weirdos. Very safe to walk around, but really "the" place. Amy whinehouse lived there.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbo, bimbofication, cam, chaturbate, humiliating, humiliation, pain, petplay, public, reports, requests, rewards, semipublic, tasks