Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-19-2021, 11:35 AM   #1
-Selene-

Default Job offer: Torturer in Hell

Do you want to join our fast growing team and be confronted with challenging, diverse tasks? Are you a peoples-person? Do you want to explore your creative potential?

If you answer all these question affirmatively, then we would like to offer you the hottest job position you've ever seen. You can become the next master or mistress of our torture department! You're workplace: Hell, yes The Hell. You may have heard rumours about this place, but trust us, all we do is giving people what they want and let them sin all day. Some people, believe it or not, want to be tortured. You'll be in charge of a division caring for those people. Don't worry about moral conflicts, all of those people are consenting to be tortured in the most extreme way. If you overdo it, no problem, they can't die again and if you leave them alone, they will reset after an hour and their body and psyche will be fully repaired.

Have we made you curious? Apply for this job right away. All you need to do is describe below what your favourite method of torture is. Imagine an attractive person is kneeling before you and is begging you to torture them in any way you like. What would you do to them? Please elaborate.
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys

Last edited by -Selene-; 05-19-2021 at 11:37 AM.
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to -Selene- for this post:
Old 05-19-2021, 06:34 PM   #2
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Please keep in mind that this is just a quick reply, I haven't written a more detailed answer, which I'll hopefully be able to submit if I make it to the second round of interviews. I really hope I get this job, it's a fantastic opportunity. Since it's an entry-level position, I assume the job would be on the second circle (Lust). If I guessed incorrectly, please let me know and I'll adjust my application appropriately.

So, I would place steel ankle and wrist cuffs on the subject. The cuffs would be heated to a constant temperature of 50°C, just hot enough to slowly brand the victim and let their flesh stick to the cuffs, but not hot enough to burn down to the bone. Then, the wrist and ankle cuffs would be attached to steel cables that run through pulley blocks on the floor and ceiling, respectively. From the pulleys, the cables would run to winches at my control panel on the floor.

The first position would place the subject suspended upside-down in an "X" pattern. Their head would be just high enough so that a very hard tug or whip strike would cause it to bump the floor. I would then use my flail, which is a heavy knotted leather flogger with x-acto/razor blades tied to the tip of each tail. I would start flaying their back an ass in nice, horizontal strokes, so the scars that would eventually form would give the body a pretty tiger or zebra-stripe pattern. Before the marks were permanent, the horizontal cuts would make nice, even sheets of blood to flow down the victim's back. Aesthetics are very much at the center of my dominance. After the back and buttocks were complete, I'd move around to the front side, where the flaying would be closer to vertical, focusing along lines from the victim's genitals to each armpit (passing through the center of each nipple). Once their genitals and chest were flayed to the point that their gender was unidentifiable, we'd move on to the next step.

The winches would raise/lower the subject to a horizontal "X" position, face up, slightly more than 1 meter off the floor. Then a strong electric charge would be applied to the cables. A 1-meter-high steel table covered in a mixture of rock salt and citric acid crystals, all warmed to 50°C, would be placed just below the subject, and grounded. The subject's back wouldn't quite touch the table. No current would flow yet, but as I approached the subject and smiled in their face, a drip of blood would fall from their back, giving the first jolt of pain. I would kiss the subject, a causing a mind-searing lightning bolt of pain and lust to flow from my tongue to theirs. Next, I would disrobe and cut myself open in front, revealing my long-buried clit, ready to be pleasured by the lusty subject's tongue. I would then lean my hands on the subject's shoulders, exposing them to the simultaneous burn of heat, coarse salt, acid, and electricity. The pain would be exquisite, as the wounds were simultaneously scarred and cauterized. I would lower my head and begin to lick one of the bloody trails starting at their armpits. The pain would grow more intense, as I put my full weight on their shoulders and slowly crawled along their body, dragging my tongue ever closer to their crotch. While each stripe on their back met the table, they would scream as a new jolt rocked them, and I would laugh. Finally, when I reached my prize, I would lower my bloody pussy onto their face. The subject would either be smothered, or else use their tongue to stimulate me, causing me to convulse just enough to get a quick breath. This cycle would continue for a long time. Meanwhile, I would begin to lick the smeared remainder of their groin, delighting in the taste of their blood, and occasionally touching some remaining nerve endings. The stimulation would bring the lustful slut enough pleasure to enjoy having the remainder of their body being torn and burned.

After my 100th delightful orgasm, the subject's body would be reset. Healed and once again kneeling in front of me, they would only retain enough of the memory from last time to fear me, but not know what was about to happen. The process would begin again. As each stage repeated, their memory would be jogged, triggering recall of the hundreds/thousands/millions/(infinite?) number of times they had experienced that strike, that press, that shock, that orgasm. Their mind would break again, as if it were the first time, as if they were truly losing their virginity.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to perkygirlie for this post:
Old 05-19-2021, 07:59 PM   #3
alanw22163

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post

Please keep in mind that this is just a quick reply, I haven't written a more detailed answer, which I'll hopefully be able to submit if I make it to the second round of interviews. I really hope I get this job, it's a fantastic opportunity. Since it's an entry-level position, I assume the job would be on the second circle (Lust). If I guessed incorrectly, please let me know and I'll adjust my application appropriately.

So, I would place steel ankle and wrist cuffs on the subject. The cuffs would be heated to a constant temperature of 50°C, just hot enough to slowly brand the victim and let their flesh stick to the cuffs, but not hot enough to burn down to the bone. Then, the wrist and ankle cuffs would be attached to steel cables that run through pulley blocks on the floor and ceiling, respectively. From the pulleys, the cables would run to winches at my control panel on the floor.

The first position would place the subject suspended upside-down in an "X" pattern. Their head would be just high enough so that a very hard tug or whip strike would cause it to bump the floor. I would then use my flail, which is a heavy knotted leather flogger with x-acto/razor blades tied to the tip of each tail. I would start flaying their back an ass in nice, horizontal strokes, so the scars that would eventually form would give the body a pretty tiger or zebra-stripe pattern. Before the marks were permanent, the horizontal cuts would make nice, even sheets of blood to flow down the victim's back. Aesthetics are very much at the center of my dominance. After the back and buttocks were complete, I'd move around to the front side, where the flaying would be closer to vertical, focusing along lines from the victim's genitals to each armpit (passing through the center of each nipple). Once their genitals and chest were flayed to the point that their gender was unidentifiable, we'd move on to the next step.

The winches would raise/lower the subject to a horizontal "X" position, face up, slightly more than 1 meter off the floor. Then a strong electric charge would be applied to the cables. A 1-meter-high steel table covered in a mixture of rock salt and citric acid crystals, all warmed to 50°C, would be placed just below the subject, and grounded. The subject's back wouldn't quite touch the table. No current would flow yet, but as I approached the subject and smiled in their face, a drip of blood would fall from their back, giving the first jolt of pain. I would kiss the subject, a causing a mind-searing lightning bolt of pain and lust to flow from my tongue to theirs. Next, I would disrobe and cut myself open in front, revealing my long-buried clit, ready to be pleasured by the lusty subject's tongue. I would then lean my hands on the subject's shoulders, exposing them to the simultaneous burn of heat, coarse salt, acid, and electricity. The pain would be exquisite, as the wounds were simultaneously scarred and cauterized. I would lower my head and begin to lick one of the bloody trails starting at their armpits. The pain would grow more intense, as I put my full weight on their shoulders and slowly crawled along their body, dragging my tongue ever closer to their crotch. While each stripe on their back met the table, they would scream as a new jolt rocked them, and I would laugh. Finally, when I reached my prize, I would lower my bloody pussy onto their face. The subject would either be smothered, or else use their tongue to stimulate me, causing me to convulse just enough to get a quick breath. This cycle would continue for a long time. Meanwhile, I would begin to lick the smeared remainder of their groin, delighting in the taste of their blood, and occasionally touching some remaining nerve endings. The stimulation would bring the lustful slut enough pleasure to enjoy having the remainder of their body being torn and burned.

After my 100th delightful orgasm, the subject's body would be reset. Healed and once again kneeling in front of me, they would only retain enough of the memory from last time to fear me, but not know what was about to happen. The process would begin again. As each stage repeated, their memory would be jogged, triggering recall of the hundreds/thousands/millions/(infinite?) number of times they had experienced that strike, that press, that shock, that orgasm. Their mind would break again, as if it were the first time, as if they were truly losing their virginity.
loved reading and also scared

Denied since: 20-02-2022
Denied till: dont know

Likes : dares, truths, edging, denial, chastity, anal, semi public, humiliation, cuckold.

Limits : messy stuff, ass to mouth, scat, pee, friends & family, face and personal info
alanw22163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 06:22 AM   #4
trying
getDare Sweetheart

me next please miss
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 08:12 AM   #5
-Selene-

@perkygirlie

Thank you very much for your application. It was fun and arousing to read. You've earned yourself a spot on our shortlist
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk