Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-24-2021, 06:17 AM   #1
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Default Punishments for Victoria85

Hello Getdare. I’ve recently won this loser against Victoria85

Winner creates a thread searching for punishments for the loser to do and will add at least one themselves.
Also: Winner may add whatever stipulations they want into it as long as it is within the losers limits.
In addition, loser has to
- post this thread in his signature to gain more interaction for at least 2 months.
- PM 3 getdare members asking to post punishments in that thread

When asked about any details I was told:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85
Hmm, I will be on holidays for 3 weeks in 3 weeks.
My wife doesn't want to be involved, but of course it shouldnt take all my time away from her. Other than that, nothing specific I can think of.
So I’m going to leave this thread open for punishment tasks and ideas Victoria should do on their 3 weeks vacation.

Below and in my next post will be the current rules they’re following along with their full likes and limit. I’m sure all of you wonderful people can come up with some silly ways to punish Victoria. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85
Victoria’s current rules:
Till 2022:
While alone at home you should wear high heels
Wear a pet collar when home alone anytime you are not able to wear a pet collar you have to have something on your body written or wear a different item that reminds you of your place.
Only ruined orgasms allowed and they have to be eaten.
Wear a plug 2 hours a day
You are only allowed 4 pairs of panties per week so you must either wear a pair for more than one day or wear diapers some day instead of panties
You must sit like a lady at all tines. knees together, or legs crossed. No Man spreading allowed form now on.

Permanent:
You are only allowed to wear girls underwear.
Keep pubes, arm(pits), legs and ass shaved, shaving at least once a week. Pubes need to be shaved at least twice a week.
Urinals are off limits and toilets are used while sitting down.
You must work out at least 2 days a week, while wearing female workout clothes, make sure the workout is to accentuate your female forms.
You must follow some female hygiene habits. You must moisturize at least once weekly your arms and legs. You must exfoliate once weekly. And of course only have access to female products.
Toenails have to be painted all the time
You can only use female anti perspirant / deodorant
Buy and use tampons / pads each month.

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 06:18 AM   #2
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Post Victoria’s full likes and limits

Love
Anal; Plug wear; Anal insertions; Ass fucking; Crotch rope; Rope bondage; Constraints; Caging/Confinement; Mummification; Vacuum bed; Enforced chastity; Biting; Nipple play/pain; Candle wax; Clothespins; Spanking; Gags; Drool; Spitting; Trampling; Toilet permission; Interrogation; Underwear control; Clothing control; Short term rules; Dare games/competitions; Toys; Wear leather/latex; Sensory deprivation; Crossdressing; Wear panties (CD); Wear bra (CD); Wear stockings/tights/fishnets (CD); Wear dresses/skirts (CD); Wear high heels (CD);

Anal temperature play; Suspension; Suspension upside down; Chastity; Hair pulling; Ice; Heavy impact; Tack bra; Tack panties/briefs; Cupping; Choking; Breath play; Sounding; Electrical play; Knife play; Humiliation; Degradation; Objectification; Body writing; Face slapping; Deep throating; Cum eating; Face sitting; Used as a sex object; Forced bi/gay; Eat without hands; Messy underwear; Toilet dares; Golden shower; Drinking others' pee; Wearing diapers; Peeing diapers; Begging/Pleading; Home nudity; Hidden public; Pics without face; Role play; Age play/Adult baby; Gender play; Doctor/Nurse/Patient; Police/Prison scene; Predicaments; Restrictions; Wear collar/leash; Wear blindfold/hood; Cuckold/Cuckquean; Cock slapping; Ball squeezing; Ball stretching; Small penis humiliation; Prostate milking; Cock & ball bondage; Armpit shaving (sissy); Leg shaving (sissy); Body shaving (sissy); Wear makeup (sissy); Feminization (sissy);

Neutral
Anal fisting; No touch; Denial; Toothpaste; Human ashtray; Pie in the face; Wetting; Verbal teasing; Humiliating name calling; Degrading name calling; Voice/Audio; Pet play/Animal play; Teacher/Student; Maid/Servant; Hypnosis; Exercise dares; Shower/hygiene dares; Dice/chance dares; Going commando; Wedgies; Adult breastfeeding; CBT; Cock milking; Paint toenails (sissy);

Dislike
Enemas; Anal figging; Anal gaping/stretching; Hot sauce/Icy hot; Tiger balm; Needle play; Foot worship; A2M; Rimming; Messy body; Bladder torture; Drinking own pee; Speak in third person; Answering truths; Dress slutty in public; Human doll; Permanent rules; Sleeping dares; Eating/drinking dares; Doing chores; Writing lines; Corner time; Swirly; Mouth soaping; Ball slapping; Ball busting; Paint fingernails (sissy); Risk of getting caught;

Hate
Masturbation instructions; Humping; Edging; Holding an edge; Ruined orgasm; Forced orgasms; Post orgasm torture; Tickling; Nettles; Fire play; Cutting/Blood; Body odor; Taking laxatives; Crying; Video/cam without face; Boss/Employee; Human furniture; Cold shower; Ball crushing; Blackmail;

Limit
Head shaving; Pooping diapers; Poo play; Tasting/eating poo; Public; Flashing; Answer the door naked; Legal public nudity; Illegal public nudity; Pics with face; Video/cam with face; Share your password; Share your PC; Financial blackmail; Consensual nonconsent; Pubic hair shaving; Friends; Family; Social Suicide; Stupidity

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 06:25 AM   #3
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Should build up on the plug wearing if available every other day the next size up plug should be used, if already on the largest available plug the every other day increase the time it is in by 1 hour getting to a total of no less than 12 hours a day plugged
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 12:58 PM   #4
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Thank you Silly Bitch for the thread to punish me.

Thank you iluvXTRMcbt for the first punishment. I will start on it tomorrow immediately.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 06:22 AM   #5
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Punishments don't have to be fun, so I'm not going to make this fun in the slightest

Firstly, roll two dice and add them together for number 'X'

Now, you are to find the most confining space in your house. The smallest, darkest place you can feasibly fit into. If you have to sit or even lay down to fit these requirements? Make sure you do. You're not in this to be comfortable, after all.

Once you've found the space gather these things:

- A sensory deprivation hood
- A chastity cage
- Icey Hot (or similar)
- Suckers
- Wrist Cuffs
- Thick Diaper
- Earphones
- Your phone

I think you can probably guess what to do with all of these . At least any good sub should. The earphones + phone are there for a looping hypnosis or white noise of your choice. Whichever you feel will better get you through the punishment easier. You do have to choose, though.

So, your punishment is as follows: With all of that equipment on, you are to stay trapped in this confined, small space until you can count to X x 1,000. So if you got 2 as your number then you have to count to 2,000. You're allowed 10 mistakes. Any more than that? Sorry, start again! Once you reach your number your punishment is over. Lets just hope you weren't unlucky enough to get 12

Enjoy! Or not. It's not like this is a 'Reward' thread, after all

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares

Last edited by Brobot 9000; 07-25-2021 at 06:26 AM.
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 06:47 AM   #6
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Oh wow, that is quite the challenge and punishment. Thank you very much.

Old 07-27-2021, 04:31 PM   #7
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

How about putting on a crouch rope and rock off bad boy/any plug that can vibrate. Slutty makeup, and pigtails. Then put on your diaper, and straight jacket (if not possible, cuffs and gloves/mitts.)

Finally active your school girl hypno trigger. Oh yes, that should be a fun time, feeling the buzz, but not being able to touch it though the layers and tied. Just a very frustrated schoolgirl that can only hump and grind her way to pleasure. Once you cum or an hour past you can revert.

If you fail though, you are denied for a week in chasity.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 03:40 AM   #8
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
How about putting on a crouch rope and rock off bad boy/any plug that can vibrate. Slutty makeup, and pigtails. Then put on your diaper, and straight jacket (if not possible, cuffs and gloves/mitts.)

Finally active your school girl hypno trigger. Oh yes, that should be a fun time, feeling the buzz, but not being able to touch it though the layers and tied. Just a very frustrated schoolgirl that can only hump and grind her way to pleasure. Once you cum or an hour past you can revert.

If you fail though, you are denied for a week in chasity.
Almost missed this one

Thank you for the punishment, I will do my best

Old 07-29-2021, 06:57 AM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Almost missed this one

Thank you for the punishment, I will do my best
Great! Also change your ice ice baby pm dare to 6 ice cubes.

Also every post here will result in 10 minute on your fucking machine working your ass in your full sluttiest clothing.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 07-29-2021, 07:21 AM   #10
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Great! Also change your ice ice baby pm dare to 6 ice cubes.

Also every post here will result in 10 minute on your fucking machine working your ass in your full sluttiest clothing.
Oh wow, that can be really mean if this thread gets active for real

Old 07-29-2021, 07:30 AM   #11
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Oh wow, that can be really mean if this thread gets active for real
True, although it’s been pretty quiet. I’ll let you not include your posts so you don’t have to worry about responding.
Full signature here!
Old 07-29-2021, 07:34 AM   #12
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

https://www.boundhub.com/videos/245822/rope-walking2/

5 full rounds ,if no chain rope can be used
This will be fun if you take very small steps and rope is positioned such that it constantly touches and goes deppens in the ass

And keep the keys in a position where you have to bend
And you will be blindfolded
Old 07-30-2021, 04:44 AM   #13
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
Should build up on the plug wearing if available every other day the next size up plug should be used, if already on the largest available plug the every other day increase the time it is in by 1 hour getting to a total of no less than 12 hours a day plugged
I am building this up, but will have to restart this after my holidays I am afraid to reach it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobot 9000 View Post
Punishments don't have to be fun, so I'm not going to make this fun in the slightest

Firstly, roll two dice and add them together for number 'X'

Now, you are to find the most confining space in your house. The smallest, darkest place you can feasibly fit into. If you have to sit or even lay down to fit these requirements? Make sure you do. You're not in this to be comfortable, after all.

Once you've found the space gather these things:

- A sensory deprivation hood
- A chastity cage
- Icey Hot (or similar)
- Suckers
- Wrist Cuffs
- Thick Diaper
- Earphones
- Your phone

I think you can probably guess what to do with all of these . At least any good sub should. The earphones + phone are there for a looping hypnosis or white noise of your choice. Whichever you feel will better get you through the punishment easier. You do have to choose, though.

So, your punishment is as follows: With all of that equipment on, you are to stay trapped in this confined, small space until you can count to X x 1,000. So if you got 2 as your number then you have to count to 2,000. You're allowed 10 mistakes. Any more than that? Sorry, start again! Once you reach your number your punishment is over. Lets just hope you weren't unlucky enough to get 12

Enjoy! Or not. It's not like this is a 'Reward' thread, after all
I was lucky enough to roll a total of 4. But still this really made me a submissive mess.

For the audio I had a fem mantra style hypno I was listening too while doing this, which was nice in a way.

For the place to sit I have a corner closet that I can barely fit into and used that.

I assumed I had to coat the diaper with the icy hot, so did that before putting it on. And I was too afraid that the nipple suckers would be a bit too much for a too long duration and didn't want to risk damage so used nipple clamps instead. (15 minutes of the nipple suckers and its blueish for a while already).

So I put it almost all on, went into the closet, started the audio, pulled on the blindfold part and locked the cuffs.

And than the counting started, I figured that if I counted too fast I would make mistakes more easily, so I kept a moderate pace, but still messed up just above 100 and again in the 200 range. After that went fine till 1000, to mess up a few more times, that was 5 mess ups, damn, better be more careful. After that it went fine till 4000.
I counted in my native language btw, not English or anything. So it has some different quirks.

Once I reached 4000 I unlocked the cuffs and rushed to take off the nipple clamps. ^*&%* that hurt. And they are still so sensitive.
I think it might have taken me all around 1 hour, I didn't actually look at the time that precisely.

Thank you for your task and mostly my nipple abuse :x

Old 07-30-2021, 05:42 AM   #14
SissyCara
getDare Sweetheart

You have to write "I am a stupid sissy slut and I deserve to be punished." 500 times while using your fucking machine. For every mistake, you will have to edge 5 times before the next time you cum. If you cum early, you will add 50 edges.

kik: sissyslutboi95

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares - Toys/Clothes

Turn me into a perfect submissive sissy slut
SissyCara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 11:31 PM   #15
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyCara View Post
You have to write "I am a stupid sissy slut and I deserve to be punished." 500 times while using your fucking machine. For every mistake, you will have to edge 5 times before the next time you cum. If you cum early, you will add 50 edges.

Thank you for this task. I will do this after I get back from holiday.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
loser, punishments, silly, victoria85