Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2018, 09:46 AM   #1
analpiggy

Default How long can I go with no orgasm?

The idea of this thread is that you guys can give me tasks/dares/rules- they can last up to a month, no more- and only when I have completed everything in the thread will I be allowed to ask to orgasm.

It has been 15 days since I last orgasmed- which means I have not had an orgasm in 2018.

Basically, I want to see how long I can go without cumming!

Limits: scat, blood, animals, kids, hot sauce, pics/vid

Likes: bondage, anal, rules/restrictions, humiliation, denial, piss

Toys: dildos, plugs, rope, chains and padlocks, corset, collar and cuffs [locking], ring gag, ball gag, tape, clothespins, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, rubber bands, locking hood... etc.
analpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:11 AM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

How about for the remainder of January you must message a get dare member of your choosing you type to them this....
"My name is analpiggy. I am a slut who loves to orgasm. I have not been able to have an orgasm in 2018 yet. I am very horny and would very much like to play with my aching pussy. I will not be allowed to orgasm. Will you grant me my 2018 wish?"
If they say yes then you may play that day. No cumming of course but edging is OK. If they say no then you must wait 4 hours before asking another person. You may only ask each person once.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:28 AM   #3
analpiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
How about for the remainder of January you must message a get dare member of your choosing you type to them this....
"My name is analpiggy. I am a slut who loves to orgasm. I have not been able to have an orgasm in 2018 yet. I am very horny and would very much like to play with my aching pussy. I will not be allowed to orgasm. Will you grant me my 2018 wish?"
If they say yes then you may play that day. No cumming of course but edging is OK. If they say no then you must wait 4 hours before asking another person. You may only ask each person once.
interesting, thank you!

Toys: dildos, plugs, rope, chains and padlocks, corset, collar and cuffs [locking], ring gag, ball gag, tape, clothespins, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, rubber bands, locking hood... etc.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:35 AM   #4
MrFrustration
Longtime User

For an entire month I want you to wear a crotch rope 12 hours a day with a knot tied directly over your clit. Use light chord or shoelaces for the crotch part of the rope so it fits neatly under clothes. Message me if you want more instructions about how to tie it.

Learn to use the crotch rope to edge without touching your pussy. By the end of the month I want you to be able to edge anywhere while fully clothed just by tugging on the rope.
MrFrustration is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:44 AM   #5
analpiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
For an entire month I want you to wear a crotch rope 12 hours a day with a knot tied directly over your clit. Use light chord or shoelaces for the crotch part of the rope so it fits neatly under clothes. Message me if you want more instructions about how to tie it.

Learn to use the crotch rope to edge without touching your pussy. By the end of the month I want you to be able to edge anywhere while fully clothed just by tugging on the rope.
I will do this, thank you! since it is almost 1 pm now I will do the crotch rope now and wear for the next 12 hours!

Old 01-03-2018, 10:50 AM   #6
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Perfect - I will be keen to see how you progress...
Old 01-03-2018, 12:31 PM   #7
analpiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Perfect - I will be keen to see how you progress...
It's only been an hour and a half and I am so horny and wet... and I can't touch either...

Old 01-04-2018, 04:11 AM   #8
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I am so glad to hear that - you will need to get used to being wet and horny without release this year...

Yes I agree you should not be allowed to touch.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:17 AM   #9
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

As I get mean while being denied I'll help you also to get mean.
You have to post thrice a day in a denial, chastity or orgasm reduction thread. Don't forget to mention they can get revenge. Do this for a month...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:45 PM   #10
useme_messme

Within 20 minutes of waking up, every day until you have earned permission to ask to cum according to the other posts, write "anal piggy" somewhere on your body with permanent marker. You may wash off what you can whenever you shower, but no extra scrubbing. For every day you miss, add one additional day to denial. If permanent markers are a limit, use a regular marker but add 2 extra days for each one missed.

Curious: blackmail, having pics exposed online

Limits: public, family, cbt and severe pain in general, piss and shit.

My kik: froodyman
useme_messme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 04:23 PM   #11
analpiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
As I get mean while being denied I'll help you also to get mean.
You have to post thrice a day in a denial, chastity or orgasm reduction thread. Don't forget to mention they can get revenge. Do this for a month...
ok, any thread is fine? I was a little confused when I first read this but I think I get it now.

Old 01-04-2018, 05:00 PM   #12
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

You can post in denied by girls or e.g. in a thread were you give some members here time in chastity.... So yes any thread were you give out denial or take orgasms away is ok.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:08 PM   #13
analpiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by useme_messme View Post
Within 20 minutes of waking up, every day until you have earned permission to ask to cum according to the other posts, write "anal piggy" somewhere on your body with permanent marker. You may wash off what you can whenever you shower, but no extra scrubbing. For every day you miss, add one additional day to denial. If permanent markers are a limit, use a regular marker but add 2 extra days for each one missed.
ok, seems easy enough!

Old 01-04-2018, 07:44 PM   #14
analpiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by analpiggy View Post
ok, seems easy enough!
ok, but actually. I will do this for a month because all tasks should last no longer than a month. (you can always give me the same task again)

Old 01-05-2018, 08:55 AM   #15
analpiggy

No work today (again) because of snow! Tell me how to spend my day, or just schedule it on my team up calendar.

I am plugged all day today, with the crotch rope. And I am allowed to touch today!

Advertisements
Kink Talk