Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2015, 01:10 PM   #14
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Ok then, I'm going to start tomorrow morning. I think I'm going to write small reports here, maybe just by editing this post. I can't promise daily updates, but I think it's a good way of keeping myself at it. Note that english is not my native language, so just ignore my mistakes
I will have to interrupt this 14 day long dare at two points, where it will be impossible to keep on going without breaking my fully public - limit. I will not count those days of course.

As far as I can tell a the biggest challenge will be earning enough money to poop normally. Eating poo is a defnite no-go, pooping my pants is only going to happen in an emergency case, while pooping in the woods is possible, but somewhat complicated as I have to get there first...
I have consumed my own piss before, but not over such a long time and not too much of it, so that's a border which will definitely be pushed. I'm relatively ok with peeing my pants - and in a very weird way I like the humiliating fact that you have to pay even for that in this dare and keep wearing the pants for at least 2 hours before you actually start making money...

So yeah, that's it so far. Day 0, $50 - feeling excited

Day 1: After getting up in the morning i paid $40 to take a shit. I managed to do so without peeing - I had an appointment at 10 AM and neither did I want to pee myself before, nor did I feel like drinking my rather concentrated morning piss. I didn't drink much over the day, but around 03:00 PM I knew I couldn't hold it much longer. There is a small forest in 15min. walking distance from my appartment and I decided to pee my pants there and walk around for an hour outside to generate more money. Many people use this forest for jogging and hiking and there are a lot of paths, but also small, relatively hidden areas between them. Today it was very hot and although it was cooler in the wood not many people were around. After finding a spot roughly 30m from the next path I peed myself standing upright. I tried to empty my bladder to the last drop - pissing more often also means paying or drinking more often... I wore skinny blue jeans, so the stains all over my legs were clearly visible. For a short moment I had the weird thought that if I managed to wet my pants entirely, it would be harder to tell they were wet, since there'd be no dry areas to show the difference... Didn't work of course.

I waited for some minutes for the last drops to fall down. Then I walked the paths for about 20min., always careful to avoid people. After half an hour the pee started to dry and the stains were not as clearly visible as before. So I dared to leave the forest and walk around in the housing area next to it for half an hour. Some cars passed by and I avoided pedestrians by switching to the other side of the streat times. One time I went around a corner and almost ran into a guy coming from the other direction. I stayed calm and I think he didn't notice anything, as my pants had continued drying from the heat outside of the forest. They were still visible, but one had to look closely. That gave me the confidence to walk home directly on the main road and even pass some people waiting at a bus stop. At home I continued wearing the jeans for three more hours. Then I took a shower. I would go out to a club later that evening, and pissing myslef there was not an option. I needed more money, so when I had to pee again before going out I drank it. It was more than half a litre (didn't expect that much...) and it tasted horrible, very intensive and salty - by far the worst part of this dare so far. I guess I didn't drink enough over the day... That really is a vicious circle: Drink less, pee less, but more concentrated piss...

Final account:
Peed and pooped in a regular toilet once: -70
Pissed pants in Public: +50
Wore pissed pants for an hour outside and for three hours at home: 1x10+3x5 = +25
Drank my piss once: +35
Started with +50
Money for day two: + $90

So that's my report for day 1 - longer than I had expected

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 06-07-2015 at 04:15 AM.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
money, pee, poo, scat, toilet