Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-11-2020, 03:23 PM   #1
danscott

Default Skype discipline - help me cut down smoking

Hi. One of my New Years resolutions is to reduce the number of cigarettes I smoke. I have an idea. Need a male master to check I do this. Either Skype (ideally) or video sent on kik.

For each pack I buy, 30 swats of a leather paddle over jeans.
For each cigarette I smoke 5 swats of a leather paddle. Sir to decide how many on briefs and bare.

So if I buy a pack and smoke it all that would be 40 on jeans plus 100 on briefs and or bare. Add days I’ve not been punished for and the number grows. I’ll post in the group when I’m free, if you are, you observe my punishment. If there’s more than one master-voyeur in the group there may be more than one watching, or just one. Once punishment has been complete I restart the count. If no master is free I keep going until he is.

This is a work in progress. Open to suggestions. Punishments must be doable, and within limits.

Message me on kik or Skype

Kik: gaysubglasgow

Likes: stripping, games, mild bdsm, spanking, oral, nipple play, toys, anal, and the small brown bottle

Limits: blood, scat, u18s, drugs, illegal, social suicide, face, marks, body writing, hard cbt and financial, personal info.
danscott is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk