Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #1
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Default Horny sub with idle hands looking for a task (male)

Heh.. *blush* quite new here, i suppose i get big kicks out of people i don't or barley know telling me what to do so here i am requesting... a task, fortunatley i don't need any punishing, just yet O.o i do try to be good ^^

You can see my sig to get an idea of likes and dislikes, horny and idle and wanting to submit seems to be a state I attain regularly so i'll happily accept a couple of ideas to store up, please keep them to the bedroom/house for now.. other than that, go crazy. I have lots that can be used; wide range of toys and gear from small plugs to reeely big toys O.O vibes, cuffs and spreader bars etc etc.

I just prefer others telling me what i'm doing rather than coming up with it myself, you can make it something you think i'll really enjoy (or not enjoy but secretly deep-down enjoy :P) or something more punishment-like. I will happily report back if that's what pleases people, you may even include that in my orders if you wish.

So what would you have your pet phoenix do

edit:
I want to add that so long as the instructions are within my limits and abilities i WILL be doing them, that's the fun of it ^^

and also, please do specify if you'd like to hear me report back or not, i don't know if thats a given with everyone of if some people just aren't fussed about hearing. ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 04-19-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Phoenix for this post:
Old 04-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
gingerneo

Ok a little task for you, Three parter.

First - Take a broom handle or something alike, mark inch length points along the handle from the top down.

Now insert this into your ass as far as possible and mark a measurement.

Second - The measurement taken is the amount of ice cubes you must fill with your cum in a single night (ie, four inchs in the ass, four cubes to fill, im sure you get it) - Freeze over night.

Third - the morning after the cum task, insert the icescubes into your ass and go about your normal day, enjoy your anal creampie during the day as your cum melts and drips out.
gingerneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

O.o wow... heh okay, thank you, I will, and i'll be back with the results and more of my thoughts once I have.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Old 04-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #4
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Hello!

For this task, you'll need the broom handle or whatever with inch marks as stated above, although you may use something softer if you wish.

Now, I want you to see how much you can take in your mouth before your gag reflex kicks in (see why I suggested something soft?).

The number of inches is the number of nights you must sleep tied up. (If this is possible for you, if not, let me know.) Do let me know if you liked this, and/or how it made you feel.

Oh, and welcome to the site.

Blondie

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the welcome blondie! ^^ and thank you for your suggestion too..

Hehe, before i go on, something i'd like to point out which I don't think I made clear in my initial post.. is that so long as these things are within my abilities and limits and so long as I have everything needed to allow me to do them then until I say otherwise I WILL be doing them, that's the fun of it for me, whatever you say is my command, if it were my choice that would take some of the thrill out of it. *shyblush* :3

With that in mind, CollardBlondie i like your suggestion, i have a long, double ended toy i'll use to measure as opposed the the broom handle >< thats a bit unwieldy for my throat. I wonder if you'd like to have more input on the specifics of how i'm to be tied up? If not i don't mind :3

I've done the broom handle bit from gingerneo, i suppose i'll write about it in a faintly enticing way to keep it exciting :3 i'll post the report of that below in a sec.

scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 04-19-2011 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:57 PM   #6
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

When I was first told what I was going to be doing I was very tentative as I’m quite practiced at anal play and so feared I’d be able to take quite a good portion of the broom handle and subsequently have a real chore of cumming enough to make that many ice cubes. I searched and found an old one lying around (heh, son of a carpenter) the grain of the wood was very coarse however and the ends blunt and jagged. I gave one end a bit of a sand down to round it off and smooth the grain of the wood, as I did I thought about what I was going to be made to do, tried to reinforce the idea in my head that I now had no choice, the course of events was decided. I’ve never played with anything made of wood, and I very rarely take anything improvised, which is exactly why I like the idea of having my instructions given to me by people like you, like this, I’d never think of these things myself and it takes away my control. Taking the time to prepare my customized insertable gave the intent and the knowledge of what was going to happen time to sit and grow a little, so it made for a most appetising warm up.

Once the broom handle was prepared I wanted to keep it a bit more of a challenge so I only lubricated the very end and my hole a little bit before positioning and pushing it against my hole. Having never experienced anything quite like this, I took my time working the tip in, letting my ring accept it and then feeling the texture of the wood against me. Once it was in I pushed and wiggled, working it deeper and deeper inside me, waiting feel it bottom out. By this point I was intently curious to not only see how much I could take, but also to see what ‘unable to fit any more’ would feel like. I’m able to take some toys very deep. My desire to feed more of the broom handle into me was combated by the knowledge that every inch that slipped further into me would mean a good deal more work later on. I couldn’t stave off that knowledge.

Eventually I came to a point where, having taken most of the rest of the shaft dry, pushing more in began to get verrry uncomfortable and I could feel that as I applied more pressure the tip poked sorely inside me. I tried for a couple of minutes more but made no further progress so decided that was my point. You may wonder why I haven’t mentioned the markings till now, that is because rather than mark my nicely sanded broom handle I decided to mark that point by merely placing my finger against the wood right at my entrance and then withdrawing the length, keeping my finger in place and then measuring.

At first I was pleasantly surprised as I thought I’d only taken about 5, maybe 6 inches of the broom but as I withdrew I realised my estimate was off and I had worked in more than I thought I had. I measured and it came up at just a pinch over 8” so I guess it’s eight cubes In need to make, It’s already a good deal into night here so I’ll begin work on them tomorrow. Even as I sit here and write this I can feel my ring and walls still faintly sore from being rubbed by the grain of the wood, I find it a pleasant reminder.

I write this in the hope that reading it will bring you gingerneo some kind of a return on your input as I am very thankful ^^ I also hope it will encourage others by reassuring I do not want to take without giving, however if this was of no interest or appeasement to anyone then I apologise for taking up space and would love clarification on whether it was welcome or not.

scat, worship, family
Old 04-19-2011, 01:06 PM   #7
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

I managed 5.5 inches Blondie ^^ call that 5 nights? I'll begin as soon as i hear back whether you'd like control of how i'm tied up or not :3

scat, worship, family
Old 04-19-2011, 01:13 PM   #8
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix View Post
I managed 5.5 inches Blondie ^^ call that 5 nights? I'll begin as soon as i hear back whether you'd like control of how i'm tied up or not :3
Yes, five nights sounds good. I'm not sure sure about the tying up but bound hands is a definite. Otherwise, up to you.

Beautiful avatar by the way

Blondie x

23/F/UK
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.

Quote:
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
Old 04-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #9
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hehe thank you.. and thank you! ^^ :3 i was admiring yours too actually

hehe, i think i'll go for something along the lines arms bound behind back, ball gag, spreader bar between legs and uhhmm.. that will do i suppose ^^

Perhaps someone would like to suggest a couple of set ups to occupy one of the five nights I owe to Blondie?

scat, worship, family
Old 04-19-2011, 02:13 PM   #10
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
hehe, i think i'll go for something along the lines arms bound behind back, ball gag, spreader bar between legs and uhhmm.. that will do i suppose ^^
I like this one. I approve.
Blondie x

23/F/UK
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.

Quote:
Old 04-20-2011, 03:46 AM   #11
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
I like this one. I approve.
Oh i forgot my collar ofc ^^ hehe but otherwise i slept exactly as i siad i would last night :3 while it's still my choice i might remove the gag, i just brought a new one and it's farrrrrrr more comfortable than my old one but jaw still hurtin after a whole night O.o ><

Anyone else wanna give tha pet phoenix a fun game to play :O

scat, worship, family
Old 04-20-2011, 04:10 AM   #12
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
Oh i forgot my collar ofc ^^ hehe but otherwise i slept exactly as i siad i would last night :3 while it's still my choice i might remove the gag, i just brought a new one and it's farrrrrrr more comfortable than my old one but jaw still hurtin after a whole night O.o ><

Anyone else wanna give tha pet phoenix a fun game to play :O
I agree with replacing the gag, don't want you to hurt too much - it might ruin the chance for others to play with you

Blondie

23/F/UK
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.

Quote:
Old 04-28-2011, 11:20 AM   #13
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hahaaa, okay, i forgot about my obligations here for a couple of days and subsquently got poked by collared blondie for my report and since i don't want her to have to poke me again i have now completed the 5 nights and here it is.. in a brief kinda sense..

Night #1
As has already been mentioned i slept on my front with my arms bound behind me in nice thick leather cuffs, my legs were spread wide by one of my homemade spreader bars i wore my collar purely beacuase i luvs it and i almost always wear it when i'm in bondage, i also wore a ball gag.

I love the feeling of being spread and exposed, unable to bring my legs together, and add to that the helplessness of being on my front with my arms behind me where i can't get at my cock or anything, all i could do was lie there and sleep, come morning my jaw was rather sore from having that gag in all night and the gag was the most uncomfortable thing for trying to sleep face down heh ><

Night #2
Tonight I actually had a little treat of sorts after the discomforts of the pervious night.. tonight i slept on my back in the middle of the bed with loops of chain around each wrist and wach ankle, these lengths of chain were taut and i was stretched spread eagled on the bed, my hands and feet literally at each corner, i could barley move them in towards my centre. The treat however.. is that day i'd bought a new lil vibrating bullet most powerful bullet on the market in fact, it was strapped to my cock via electrical tape, set to high pulse :3

Muuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr.... *drool* the thing made me cum 3 times before i managed to sleep >< hahahahaa it was torutre every time i came cause it just went on stimulating my then hypersensetive cock, eventually the need to sleep must have caught me before i began to get to close to another orgasm >< haha I was yanking and pulling at the restraints, cringing and squirming after each time it had made me climax.

Night #3
Nothing quite as fun as the previous night this time, but one where i wouldn't be quite so unmovably bound to the bed, i went for just binding me to myself a bit more. I put my collar on, with my long leather leash, and i ran the leash down my back and between my legs before binging my wrists together with it, this pulled my head back a little, pulled the leash up nice and firmly into my balls and basically stopped me from moving my hands while at the same time keeping them pressed up against my crotch rather awkwardly.. i didn't get to cum tonight heh.

The leash on my balls was a bit sore, and in the end i had to sleep in a wierd sort of half on my front, half on my side, knees beneath me position to make sure circulation didn't get cut off to my hands >< it wasn't the best nights sleep, but i thought the bondage was quite imaginiative.

Night #4
After the preceeeding night i didn't know what i was doing by choosing this but i adopted one of my favorite positions for getting bred/having toys used on me, I put leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles, then lay on my front with my knees under me, and then cuffed my wrists to the outsides of my ankles.. It forced my rump high in the air for the entire night and forced me to sleep in a very similar position to the night before, i really enjoyed it for the first half an hour or so.. but then it just got irritating being the same as night number 3 took a long time to get to sleep.

Night #5
Wellll.. i was a little indecisive what to do for the final night.. in the end master had a little hand in it.. after a bit of a rest from the gag i thought i'd go with it again.. I was instructed to cum all over the gag before wearing it.. so i did, i then slept on my back with both my arms and my legs spread by spreader bars in a similar spread eagle position to night 2 I wore my collar but this time with a very short leash wich went down my front and was bound tightly around my cock and balls, squeezing them gently and tugging them up hard.

Having my lips and cheeks splattered with my fresh cum the whole time was lovley, and the gag wasn't as much of a problem now i was on my back, my jaw still ached in the morning though. the gag has sort of fins on it which make up an outer sphere.. so you can get your jaws between them and it's more comfortable for longer wear. they held the cum really well and so i was getting little drips of the salty stuff onto my tongue for like 20 minutes, was really hard to swallow any of it along with my building saliva ofc as well.. that felt very humiliating.. the leash on the cock and balls, just got frustratingly irritating, but i was bound up *shrugs* just had to bear it, eventually got to sleep.. biiig releif freeing myself in the morning again ^^

Hahahaa so thats that! ^^ Hope ya enjoyed as much as i did :3
X x x

scat, worship, family
Old 04-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #14
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Hmn, good report here. Decent length, contains descriptions, you remembered to tell us/me how you felt. I'm pleased Perhaps if your Master allows it/thinks it's suitable, you could be rewarded? I'll leave that done to him though.

Blondie
xxx

23/F/UK
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.

Quote:
Old 04-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #15
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
I'm pleased Perhaps if your Master allows it/thinks it's suitable, you could be rewarded? I'll leave that done to him though.
^^ teehee, :3 I'm glad you were satisfied ^^ I.. suppose i'm still looking for any other takers

scat, worship, family

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male, request, submissive, task