Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #61
Username87654

Should I continue this story or just call it quits?
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #62
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

continue please I love it
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:47 AM   #63
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
Do you have any more ideas as to where to take it?

No point continuing just for the sake of it.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:41 AM   #64
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I just found this, and i read the first one!They are both so great! I like how many times it changes who is in charge, and how playful cheery Jeremy is.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #65
pottergoddess

You should have lots of bondage and pain for girls, guys should join Jeramy
pottergoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #66
Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottergoddess View Post
You should have lots of bondage and pain for girls, guys should join Jeramy
Perhaps in the third one, assuming there is a third one.

I think if there is one im going to make it more interactive where the readers choose some of the fate.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #67
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
definitely, please

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #68
Username87654

PART 12

"You guys will be having sexual relations with everybody here." Jeremy said "But not having sex with everybody here. Get used to it. Boy on boy, girl on girl, I don't care. It will be a lot of fun until Brooke's parents come back." he smiled "and maybe even after."
He left the room, taking our clothes with us. He returned holding a blue bucket and index cards. He handed each of us cards.
"Write your name on the cards." Jeremy told us.
We did as told. He brought around the bucket and told us to put our cards in the bucket. We all did.
"Counting me, we have 10 people." he said as he counted us. "Everybody will be assigned partner. I'll make sure that its a boy with a gi, other than one couple of two girls. I can garentee you, they will be lesbian by the end of all of this. This partner is the person you will be with the most and having the most sexual relationships with until this is all over. You will not be choosing your partners."
He looked around at us.
"I understand that you and Maddie are dating, is that true?" Jermey asked me.
I nodded my head yes. By this time, I had completly forgotten that I was naked. My penis wasn't even standing up.
"Okay, we'll I get to choose my partner." he said with a grin. "I'll take Maddie."

I couldn't believe Jeremy was doing this. I didn't know Jeremy but the one thing I did know about him is that he is cruel. I couldn't believe he choose his own partner: my girlfriend.
"It would be way to easy for a boyfriend and a girlfriend to be together." he said, with a grin.
"Since I took your girlfriend, I'll let you pick a name first." he said, holding the bucket out to me.
"Wait!" Jeremy said, with concern in his voice. "I'd better take out your girlfriend's name."
He loved rubbing his partner being my girlfriend in my face. He was so rude about all of this. He reached in the bucket and dug through until he found the card which read "Maddie".
"Perfect. Now draw. If you draw a guy, we will let you redraw." he said, holding out the bucket. "Better hope you don't draw your sister's name."
I reached into the bucket and grabbed a card. Before I could read the card, Jeremy grabbed the card from me.
"Drumroll please." Jeremy said.
Nobody did a drumroll, there was an awkward silience.
"Your partner is..." Jeremy said, with a long pause afterwords.
I was nervous. He said earlier that none of us would be virgins after this week. I was sure we would be having sex with whoever the partner is.
Jeremy ended the suspenceful silence. "Sarah." he said. Me and Sarah both turned bright red, looking at eachother.

Eventually everybody was partnered up. The two girls which were stuck together was an interesting pair: Alexis and Brooke.
Maddie leaned over and whispered in my ear "Do whatever he tells you to. I promise I won't be jealous."
"Same for you." I whispered to her.

"Any ideas on what to do? Jeremy asked.
Nobody answered.
"No?" he asked. "Well I really want a taste of Maddie's cunt and wouldn't mind cumming myself, so 69."
Jeremy was the only one dressed. "I better take off my clothes then, of anybody takes my clothes or tries doing anything stupid, you'll be sorry.". He quickly took off his clothes, revealing an average sized boner.
I wasn't too disappointed having Sarah as my parenter. As said earlier, she's really pretty. She had bright red hair, green eyes, a cute face, big dimples, a few freckles, small breast and a bald vagina. This would be fun.

"Everybody find a spot on the ground, get with your partner and get started." Jeremy said. I stayed where I was and Sarah approached me, still bright red. She seemed really shy right now.
She said "I guess I'll take top.", really shyly
"Have fun." I said. She answered with a small smile.
I layed flat down and she got on top of me. By now, some of the other groups had already started.
We both spread our legs a little and adjusted to where we each had perfect reach to eachother. Her mouth was inches away from my penis and my mouth was inches from her soaking wet and pink vagina. She took a deep breath and sucked down on my penis. This is when the fun began.

Last edited by Username87654; 05-28-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #69
dare kid
Baby Member

this story is awesome cant wait for the next part
dare kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:40 PM   #70
Username87654

Sorry it's been such a long time. I've been crazy busy but will have a new part out soon. It's going to get really good and should wrap up soon.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:09 PM   #71
Username87654

PART 13

I felt Sarah's wet mouth wrap around my ragging hard cock. I slowly started to tease the outside of her vagina lips with my tongue. I licked the outside of her, tasting the sweet and salty juices which covered her. I thought about nothing besides this. For once, I forgot about Maddie.
I darted my tongue inside of her wet vagina. She immediately reacted, goosebumps built on her body. She continued to suck down hard on my penis. For the age of 13, she was very talented when it came to sex.
Her pointy nipples pressed against my stomach but I didn't mind. I continued to lick her as she sucked me. With my tongue deep inside of her, I licked her clit.
This continued for a few minutes. Eventually, I couldn't take it any longer. I heard the moans of the rest of the group around me. I didn't hold in my orgasm. I let several heavy spurts of my white cum let go into Sarah's mouth. Without hesitation, she swallowed every drop of it.

She let my penis go out of her mouth as it softened. I kept on licking her. A few other groups were still going. I kept licking Sarah.
"I'm getting close." I could hear Sarah make out through moans.
"Almost there." she said.
Just then, she cummed. Her musscles clenched around me and even more of her sweet juices dripped out of her innocent looking vagina.
We sat naked, watching, as the rest of the grous finished. I met Maddie with eye contact and she smiled at me.

Jeremy put on just his boxers and stood in front of us.
"I think we all enjoyed that." Jeremy said. "It sounds like this group has done almost everything." he said. "Well I thought of a few things you haven't done yet."
Everybody in the group looked at each other worried.
"Tomorrow we try something new". He said.
We all looked anxious. He paused.
"Tomorrow we will try anal play." he grinned as he walked away from us.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #72
Username87654

PART 14

I awoke the next morning laying next to a beautiful naked redhead, Sarah.
"Good morning." she said as I rubbed my eyes open. Sarah's eyes immediately went down to my morning wood. I laughed.
"Don't act like you haven't seen it before." I said, not covering my penis. I wasn't the only one who woke up turned on. Sarah made no effort the juices which dripped out of her wet vagina. We both laughed as we openly stared at each other's crotches.
"We should probably go downstairs" Sarah interrupted our laugh saying.
"Or masturbate." I said.
Sarah thought about it for a second before answering. "Ummm... No." she said. "Come on."
I followed her downstairs where some of the group sat naked.
"Glad you could join us." Jeremy said. "Now where is everybody else?"
With that he went upstairs to retrieve the rest of the group.

Once he returned, everybody sat down and got quite. "I take it you all slept well." he said. We all nodded.
"Perfect." he said. "Today you will be played with eachother's asses."
He stood for a second thinking. "Wait... Sounds kinda gross when I put it that way." he said. "Today you will be expierementing with anal play... That sounds better"
He looked around at the group.
"First, all of you will shower in your pairs. Make sure you are clean, otherwise this could be really gross. No orgasms in the shower. Understand?"
We all nodded and got up to go to the showers. Me and Sarah got the master bedroom second. We sat quietly for around 20 minutes until the shower was free.

After about 15 minutes the shower was free. We both got in the large shower and let the warm water hit our body. Neither of us did anything but stand still for a minute. Sarah broke the silence.
"I take it we're supposed to wash eachother." she said.
"Uh. Yeah" I said. "I think so."
With that, she handed me the bar of soap and turned around. I lathered the soap on her back and moved down to her butt. I slowly washed her slim butt, hole and all until it was clean enough for my standards. I bent down and washed her the back of her legs. She turned around and I began washing her chest. I soaped and scrubbed her small boobs, rubbing her nipples as I did this. She let out a soft moan as her nipples hardened.
I moved down to her stomach and slowly moved the soap down to her bald pubic area. She groaned as the soap made its way closer to her pink vagina lips.
"I'm so wet." she somehow made out through her moans.
"I know." I whispered in her ear as I moved my throbbing penis to her wet vagina.
She pulled away. "I'm sorry. We can't." she proclaimed "Not now, not yet, not like this."
"I'm sorry." I said. "I'm just so..."
"Horny?" she asked
I nodded
"Me too. But we just can't yet." she said.
"I understand." I said, apologetically.

Sarah then took her turn washing my body. We both shampoed our hair and ended our shower. We got out, dryed off and without putting on clothes, went downstairs.
Within 15 minutes everybody was done with their shower. We all sat in front of Jeremy who was the only one wearing clothes.
"As you already know. We are now doing anal play." he said. "I want all of you to finger your partners butt, taste your partners butt, do anything you want with it. This isn't for my benefit, it's for you. I want you to have fun and learn from it."
We all nodded as we listened to Jeremy's speech.
"Divide up and go alone with your partner. This is a partner activity not a group activity. I've already counted and there is enough rooms in this house for every pair. Now go find a room.'

With that we all got up. Sarah and I went to the upstairs guest bedroom. The bed was made nicely with several pillows and blanket. Sarah sat on the bed, exposing her entire body to me.
"You know we don't have to do this if you don't want to. Jeremy won't know." I said.
"I know." she repied "I want to, it will be fun."
"Alright then" I said "Who will go first?"
"Do me first please." Sarah begged.
"Aright then." I said "That sounds good. Bend over and spread your checks." I told her.
She did as commanded. She bent over the king size and begin to use her hands to spead her butt checks. I watched closely as her bald butthole came into view. I starred closely at the innocent looking pink hole.
"Okay then." I said. "Here goes nothing. I'm sorry if I'm no good at this. I have no expierence with anal."
"Just try your best. You'll do fine" she assured me as she pulled her butt checks even further apart.
I slowly took my pointer finger and approached her butthole. I slowly pushed it inside her tight and warm butthole causing her to scream.
I already knew I would end up loving this!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:00 PM   #73
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is a great story. Please continue.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #74
Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
This is a great story. Please continue.
Thank you. I will
Old 09-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #75
Username87654

I'll have the next part in a day or two.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, friends, game, sequel, sister