Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-09-2008, 05:23 AM   #1
bigwig

Default Stung into action

This is not intended as a public dare. For the guys.

Find a patch of stinging nettles growing waste high. Pull your cock and balls through your flies so that they are exposed and then make your cock hard. Walk through the patch of nettles and then back again.
bigwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:43 AM   #2
jjjj

oww now that would hurt but if you really wanna make it hurt now i know this could be dangerous but bear with me catch alot of bees in a jar and stick your dick and balls in the jar.good dare.

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #3
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjj View Post
i know this could be dangerous but bear with me catch alot of bees in a jar and stick your dick and balls in the jar.good dare.
Dangerous is an understatement! Ridiculously stupid, insane and an almost certain ticket to hospital!
I would hope nobody would be enough of an idiot to even consider doing this let alone try it, so i don't know why you even bothered posting it to be honest.

As for the original dare, much safer if you were sensible would be ok to do, certainly an interesting idea.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:24 AM   #4
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Joe View Post
As for the original dare, much safer if you were sensible would be ok to do, certainly an interesting idea.
Indeed much better then bees... but be careful you're not allergic to nettles. If you would to this dare, be sure to get yourself stung in the hand or arm first. Although some guys would like their dick to double in size, I don't think that's a nice way to do it

My limits are: no piss or poo, nothing openly public and nothing in my pussy. And noting illegal ofcourse. Also nothing with animals and stuff that makes me bleed.

I don't have a cam and i don't send pictures. There is no reason for you to see me naked so don't ask.

“If anything, we are enslaved more as human beings now than at any time, probably, in man's history. But it is so sugarcoated, it's so slick, it's so polished.”
Anton Szandor Lavey
vampire_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:07 AM   #5
bigwig

Quite right on the safety caution. Thank you.
bigwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #6
jjjj

Quote:
Dangerous is an understatement! Ridiculously stupid, insane and an almost certain ticket to hospital!
I would hope nobody would be enough of an idiot to even consider doing this let alone try it, so i don't know why you even bothered posting it to be honest.

yep i just posted it to see if anyone will be stupid enough to do it lol.

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
Old 06-10-2008, 03:37 PM   #7
kabuto

Quote:
catch a lot of bees in a jar
because that's easy >_>
kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:54 AM   #8
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Quote:
yep i just posted it to see if anyone will be stupid enough to do it lol.
Well don't because it does nothing except make you sound like a moron.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:59 AM   #9
jjjj

Quote:
Well don't because it does nothing except make you sound like a moron.
well ok but if anyone does that dare let me know and ill give you a prize

Old 06-14-2008, 07:09 AM   #10
kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuto View Post
because that's easy >_>
okay, I'm a bit upset, I got negative rep for that statement (because apparently he never said it would be easy) so let me rephrase - it's not feasibly possible.

I will admit I am wrong when someone posts a pic of a jar full of bees with "kabuto" written on a piece of paper next to it.

kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 02:22 PM   #11
codymich
Distinguished Member

I would think putting a jar of mosquitos or some other bugs that bite (ants perhaps, I dunno, just not bees) over your cock and balls for 10 minutes would be a pretty good dare to try.
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:47 AM   #12
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by codymich View Post
I would think putting a jar of mosquitos or some other bugs that bite (ants perhaps, I dunno, just not bees) over your cock and balls for 10 minutes would be a pretty good dare to try.
I think you'd be just as fast to go to the hospital if you used ants. Not only because of the pain and swelling, but also because ants are insects that live in the ground, and will probably search for a place to nest, if you know what I mean.

My limits are: no piss or poo, nothing openly public and nothing in my pussy. And noting illegal ofcourse. Also nothing with animals and stuff that makes me bleed.

I don't have a cam and i don't send pictures. There is no reason for you to see me naked so don't ask.

“If anything, we are enslaved more as human beings now than at any time, probably, in man's history. But it is so sugarcoated, it's so slick, it's so polished.”
Anton Szandor Lavey
vampire_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 01:06 PM   #13
codymich
Distinguished Member

ok, ants might be bad
use with mosquitos, then go in public all day without any itch relief medications and see how that goes
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:59 PM   #14
banneduser
Account Banned

Or of course itching powder, thatd work!
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk