Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-04-2023, 03:39 AM   #31
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
And wouldn't be nice to be a dripping little slut in your work? :-D Maybe wearing skirt or dress without panties to make sure all your thoughts will be about your needy pussy...
Yes I can do that, I can go to work in a knee length dress without any panties underneath.

Can i get your permission to cum now? Please?

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 03:40 AM   #32
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
Finished the edging, i am so close that I reach the edge very quick and its really difficult to keep control my legs are shaking right now x

Why I shouldn't be allowed to cum right now

I shouldn't be allowed to cum because firstly I failed a simple pm dare and already had an orgasm when I was clearly instructed not to. I was so horny and so desperate that I couldn't even hold back and control myself. I am definitely not deserving of the pleasure of orgasm. Subs like me need to be controlled, played with and edged continuously, making us suffer and desperate for release till we satisfy others who are clearly more deserving than us. I deserve to be humiliated and denied, my nipples pinched and my clit rubbed but not allowed to reach the peak. I need to be controlled by strangers on the internet who decide when and how I get to orgasm and that really really turns me on. I deserve to be edged so much and made to get back to work without release keeping me wet horny and desperate all day just waiting to get back on the site to try again to be allowed to cum.

Please can i get permission to cum?
Making a good argument and showing how you know you should not orgasm, especially after getting one wrongly already

Edge another 3 times, then thank me for showing, you how wrong you are about begging to cum and go back to 0 yeses after.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 03:42 AM   #33
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
I want you to watch this video and do exactly as the girl does as much as is possible with what you have in your house (just don't cum). Describe the video here and how you felt doing it; If I like it you can cum on the conditions established previously...
https://www.xnxx.com/video-l69dr92/l..._cage_and_kink
I am on university's network and quite a few sites are blocked out here
Do you have another link to this video? Or else if you could briefly instruct me what is to be done, that'd be great

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 10-04-2023, 03:44 AM   #34
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
I like how you explained us why you SHOULD NOT be allowed to climax.

Then I DENY you the right to, and reset your counter to 0. You'll have to earn 3 consecutive "yes" again.
And I'd like you to spank your boobs with a wooden spoon 10 times each. As hard as you can bear per your limits.
Enjoy!
Done with the spanks, made them quite hard. My nipples are so hard.

Since you reset it, can i get permission?

PM DARES

Old 10-04-2023, 03:45 AM   #35
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Making a good argument and showing how you know you should not orgasm, especially after getting one wrongly already

Edge another 3 times, then thank me for showing, you how wrong you are about begging to cum and go back to 0 yeses after.
Starting the edges

PM DARES

Old 10-04-2023, 03:48 AM   #36
herpderp42
getDare Addict

You will without any doubt get another no soon anyways, so i might as well pretend to be nice and say 'yes'.
Old 10-04-2023, 03:48 AM   #37
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
I am on university's network and quite a few sites are blocked out here
Do you have another link to this video? Or else if you could briefly instruct me what is to be done, that'd be great
and I thought university students knew how to work a vpn.... I will not give you you a task to cum just yet. First describe your last 3 orgasms (including when they were) in sufficient detail
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 03:58 AM   #38
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Let's make it generally no panties for you until you get your 3 yeses... :-)

How many do you have right now?

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Taskdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, cum denial, denial control, orgasm control, permission to cum