Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-28-2019, 02:53 AM   #1
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Hidden Public Dice Dare (for Females)

Well hello all you GetDarians, I have a new Dice Dare today to share with you all. After much thought, after the creation of the dare that I made for a potential slave, (she will be starting her 7 day trial period on tuesday), i have decided that all of GetDare should share and partake in this Dice Dare. So I have decided to post it after all.

Now I must stress that this is for all the women interested in trying it who have the available items and is not afraid to try hidden public tasks/dare in various locations.

The dare will be below the dash-lines.

One final note and then you can be onto the Dice Dare, be sure to write your experience for this dare if you decide to participate. Nothing completes a hidden public dare like sharing it with others now does it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So first of all you will need to take these items with you;

1 Collar without leash
1 Medium sized Butt Plug
1 Blind Fold
2 ClothsPins
1 8" Dildo
1 Bullet Vibe with remote control
1 6 Sided die or die rolling app

You will need to roll the die for each option when you are out next for this hidden public dice dare.

First is your wardrobe:
1 A sheer or almost see thru-top, tight pants/shorts and bra and panties are allowed.

2 A sheer or almost see thru-top, one skirt,( tight if possible), and bra and panties are allowed.

3a sheer or almost see thru-top,tight pants/shorts, bra allowed but no panties and medium plug inserted

4a sheer or almost see thru-top,one skirt,( tight if possible), bra allowed but no panties and medium plug inserted

5a sheer or almost see thru-top,tight pants/shorts, no bra and no panties and your collar on

6a sheer or almost see thru-topone skirt,( tight if possible),no bra and no panties and your collar on

Next is location you will roll for:
1 Public Restroom,(Restraunt, School, Office, etc, as long as it is public).

2 A think Park Bush,(If at all possible, if not the a yard bush).

3 Inside a Department Store Changing Room.

4 Public Restroom,(Restraunt, School, Office, etc, as long as it is public).

5A think Park Bush,(If at all possible, if not the a yard bush).

6 Inside a Department Store Changing Room.

Next is what items you will use and edge with:
1 Blindfolded and only your fingers and nothing else.

2 Blindfolded with clothpins attach to each nipple and using only your fingers.

3 Clothes pins attached to each nipple, and using the 8" dildo

4 Clothes pins attached to each nipple and using the remote controlled bullet vibe

5 Blindfolded with clothpins attach to each nipple and using the 8" dildo

6Blindfolded with clothpins attach to each nipple and using the remote controlled bullet vibe

Finally the number of edges that will need to be done:

1- 3 edges and no cumming

2- 5 edges and no cumming

3- 7 edges and no cumming

4- 9 edges and no cumming

5- 11 edges and no cumming

6- 15 edges and for rolling this, you are allowed to cum, but only once

Also, below in bold is an alteration to the original i thought of after I created this dare that will be rolled for those participating as well;

You will roll for level of noise/volume level made by moaning:

1 Silent, zero noise or moaning

2 Quiet/low, The occasional low/quiet escaping moaning, not constant

3 Moderate, Huffing, gasping and constant moaning done at a reasonable indoor volume level

4 Silent, zero noise or moaning

5 Quiet/low, The occasional low/quiet escaping moaning, not constant

6 Moderate, Huffing, gasping and constant moaning done at a reasonable indoor volume level

Just to let you all know about the edges, If you do manage to roll a 6, the the one orgasm I had seen as a reward for being able to do 15 edges.

I do hope all of you enjoy participating in the dare as much as others with more then likely going to enjoy reading about the dares that get posted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, the potential slave that will be doing this dare, is going to be posting how their time with this dare went as well, so be sure to be on the look for her response if you would like to read about.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.

Last edited by akechi106; 01-28-2019 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Realized I forgot to add an alteration I had planned to add.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:46 PM   #2
sexyandiloveit

So I rolled the dice for this dare before I started it. Below are what I rolled and how it went.

Wardrobe:
3. A sheer or almost see thru-top,tight pants/shorts, bra allowed but no panties and medium plug inserted

3 Inside a Department Store Changing Room.

Items used to edge:
6. Blindfolded with clothespins attach to each nipple and using the remote controlled bullet vibe

Number of Edges:
2. 5 edges and no cumming

Noise:
4. silent, zero noise or moaning

I already was instructed before I started this dare to put my plug in. So I had that in while I got my outfit together. I decided on white blouse that is very sheer, a black bra, black tight shorts and of course no panties but I had my plug in. My bra was visible through my shirt and I normally wouldn't wear a dark bra under a light shirt but since I am being naughty and doing this dare I thought it was appropriate. After I got dressed I put the rest of the items in my purse and left to head to the mall.

So I got to the mall and headed to one of the department stores to find a dressing room. The mall was pretty quiet today so I did not pass to many people. I went into a changing room in the women's department and when I walked in there was only one other person in there. I chose a changing room that was in the middle so I was still close to the door but not to close.

Once in the changing room I pulled out the items I needed to edge with. I took my clothes off because I knew they were just going to get in the way. I attached the clothespins to my nipples and put the bullet vibe in my pussy. I was so wet once I had all this in place that I knew it wouldnt take me long to get these edges done. I sat on the bench with both my legs bent and feet on the bench and I was facing the door. The door was locked but if someone was able to open it they would see my pussy stuffed with my bullet vibe, a plug in my ass, clothespins on my nipples and a blindfold over my eyes. If someone did walk in I would never know because I was blindfolded and very much enjoying the bullet vibe.

The vibe felt so good because I had it deep in my pussy and I could feel it vibrating my medium plug that was in my ass. I edged quickly the first time and turned the vibe off for a minute after I edged so I would not go over. After my first edge I heard the lady exit the changing room and I knew I was alone then. The next 4 edges came quickly and I was a little sad to be done so soon. I was very much enjoying sitting in a dressing room naked with my pussy and ass full and edging. I wanted to cum so badly but knew I wasn't allowed to. So I put my toys away got dressed and headed out the dressing room. I walked around the mall for a few minutes after I was done and had one group of guys check me out. I smiled at them as I continued to walk through the mall.
Limits: full public, family/friends, anything with scat or pee, blood, enema, permanent, noisy, food, webcam, pics
sexyandiloveit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyandiloveit for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk