Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-05-2017, 10:11 AM   #1
TheBoyWho

Default Can't Make My Self Eat My Own Cum - Help Me!

I'm always really turned on by the thought of eating my cum, but i can never do it. I've tried both cumming on a plate (but it looks so disqusting so I can't do it) and putting my knees over my head and just aiming at my mouth. When i do that, the second i orgasm (before the cum shoots out, i close my mouth and take my feet down)

What can I do to make myself do it?

Also, for those that have done it, does it taste like really disqusting the first time? Will i like throw up or something?
Old 09-05-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
SissySlavePhaade
Account Banned

I think its helpfull to cum one time and save it in a cup or something. When you are ready to cum again, or feel horny jerk off and right before you orgasm drink the cup in one go. I did it this way my first time, after that it is easier, although it's never without hesitation, thats what makes it humiliating.

Good luck

Denied by Girls 2.0
Since 31. Dez 2017, until 12th Jan 2018
Edges: 30/30
Strokes: 400/400
SissySlavePhaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:04 AM   #3
Hekker

I was in similar situations. My recommendation is that you dont do it alone, rather during play with someone.
You will automatically do it when somebody helps you to push you over the edge. And after the first time you get used to it;P

Likes: Bdsm, chastity, humiliation, petplay, dices and facing a decision (predicament)
Punishment: Pee, pain
Limits: scat, diapers, crossdressing

More Information

Kik: HekkerSwitch
Feel free to add and contact me.
But I warn you: I am a little, provocating and whiny slut^^
Hekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:02 PM   #4
TheBoyWho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekker View Post
I was in similar situations. My recommendation is that you dont do it alone, rather during play with someone.
You will automatically do it when somebody helps you to push you over the edge. And after the first time you get used to it;P
The problem is that I have no one to do it with.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:20 PM   #5
Maleslut92

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWho View Post
The problem is that I have no one to do it with.
Make it as a bet for a game via skype with somebody from GD (you don't have to show face) and let them help encourage you if you lose. My first time or two were because of dares.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 04:23 AM   #6
RachaelB1997
Distinguished Member

Heart

At the end of your next edging session, cum into your non-dominant hand & just bring your hand to your mouth without even thinking & lick it. Just as soon as you get a little cum in your hand. You can even ruin your orgasm, but just do it quickly & you shouldn't struggle.
Spoiler:
Send me exercise dares!
RachaelB1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:50 PM   #7
Hottie29
Baby Member

Hey there,

Similar situation here - gets me so horny when I think about it, but after it is difficult. What helped me a bit is to do it with a mirror or a camera so you watch yourself eat that cum, it is always hot to see it dripping.

Also doing it together with another person on skype/kik can be satisfying.

Kik me if you wanna try .

29 M gay, vers

Into cum pleasures: self facial, eating own cum, self fuck.
Hottie29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:50 PM   #8
striker101

The taste really isn't that bad.

Every guy is gonna taste a little different (because diet does affect it somewhat). It can be a little bitter, salty, sometimes a bit sweet. But it's not a particularly strong taste.

A few things you can try: Taste your precum first - same taste really, and you'll still be horny. Just cum on yourself, wipe a little up with your finger and take a small taste. That's what I did my first time - it wasn't quite so daunting, and when I realized the taste wasn't so bad, it was easier to keep going.

If that's still not enough, I'm sure you could find a user on here to help you. A set up where you either have to eat your cum on cam (it can be done without showing your full face) or get a far worse punishment might help motivate you.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum eating, eat cum, help me