Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-07-2015, 05:08 PM   #46
SecretlyAngelic

This Is Great ! can't Stop Reading !
Limits : Illegal stuff,Loosing my virginity,Chance of being caught by cops.

17, Female,Bi sexual, D12 Bra size,5 Ft 6.
SecretlyAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 06:32 PM   #47
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Awesome!I didn't know you would put me in the story but ok.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 06:45 AM   #48
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I used the names of the people who commented as online users. It seemed like a logical thing to do. I hope no one got offended.

More to come soon...

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:49 PM   #49
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Didn't mind at all to be part of a great story thanks for the inclusion.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:53 PM   #50
i'madirtydirtyslut

In love keep it coming
i'madirtydirtyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:57 PM   #51
NekoSpirits

This is a very neat story It gives a real world problem but still makes it fun to read 10/10

Straightish - No face in pics! -Male - mostly Sub, can dom. Submissive AND Breedable!

CoSt yOu oNe pInCh oF SpEcIaL StArDuSt.

PM me sexy pictures! I will respond to them any way you want! What I would do? How I think it would feel? What I would give up to be in that situation!

I am a mega slut.

Traps aren't gay if you say no homo.

Pm me some dares to add to my Pm Dares list maybe?

Likes/Dislikes (*Shrug*)
NekoSpirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 02:22 PM   #52
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 3)

"I'm going to turn on the sound now..." Pinky whispered.
"...what?"

Justine was intensely distracted by what Pinkyss fingers were doing between her legs. Pinky kept whispering.

"I'm gonna make you come for them, and you make it loud..."

The sound was on for the internet audience. Pinky lowered her face to Justine's crotch, mindful not to fully hide it as her tongue went to taste the sex of her partner. Justine, barely acknowledging what had been said, still started moaning, not for the benefit of anyone, but because her body craved release. So far, her male partners of the past week had been more preoccupied with their own pleasure than hers; only August had been kind enough to offer her some stimulation prior to penetration. But Pinky, right now, was all about giving. And so, as if to thank her, Justine was made herself loud.

"Oh... uh... fuck... aaahhh... oooogh... gnnn... ooh goood.... aaahhhh..."

The moans kept coming as Pinky's fingers, two of them, slid in and out of Justine.

"Do you want to come?"
"Yes!"
"Say it."
"Yes, I want to come..."

Every major tipper online coaxed her on, each in their own way.

[HunterGames] Make her come, Pinky.
[jklivin] So fantastic to watch! So real!
[SecretlyAngelic] Don't stop til she come!
[i'madirtydirtyslut] Get it in there!
[NekoSpirits] Give her love...
[Fantage] Wow! So hot!
[Jumanji4X] So wet!
[Gertrude69] Your fingers - so deep.
[JupiterXXX] Amazing show!
[babytbdlgir] Wanna do me?
[SexyCam333] Luvz it!

Pinky was happy to oblige them all, and Justine was happy to receive.

"Aaaaggghhhhhhhh...!!!"

Pleasure rode in waves as Justine shook all over, her mind blank from the ecstasy as the internet captured her performance forever. Pinky didn't let up even after the orgasm started to subside; she felt like she could get another out of Justine, and so she pressed on with her tongue and mouth this time, and Justine lost it again, completely swept away by the rapture.

"oh.... my fuck... so... aaaahhhh.... lick my.... oooohhhh.... aaaahhhh!!!!"

The internet audience received from it quite a vocal performance, which increased in turn the amount of tips the girls received. By the end of the second orgasm, Justine was spent, exhausted and almost falling asleep. Pinky let her lie there for a moment and checked the feed. It was a good haul... but they could probably do better.

Besides, despite feeling generous, Pinky wasn't satisfied. She faced the camera, spreading her legs wide, and spread her lips with her fingers for everyone to see.

"Who wants to see me use my fingers? Or maybe something... bigger?"

She left the question in the air, allowing the suspense to build while she waited for the internet to answer her query. She cast a quick look at Justine, who still needed some time to recover from the intense pleasure. Surely, with the help of the audience, she could buy a few pleasurable minutes.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:46 PM   #53
i'madirtydirtyslut

Default come on

you are killing me let her use something bigger
i'madirtydirtyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 03:49 PM   #54
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very good and I think something other than fingers would be something to request
Old 02-09-2015, 06:44 PM   #55
Finn92

This is one of the best stories i have ever read in the internet

Currently looking for a Female Sub.

Kik: Ftna92
Finn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:53 PM   #56
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 4)

[NekoSpirits] Coins if you use a dildo.
[Finn92]Love what you do
[i'madirtydirtyslut] Please something bigger!

It was quite the attendance, Pinky realized as she saw more names pop into the chat room. Clearly, her show was drawing attention. This often happened when a performance was particularly good: word spread around and people flocked to take advantage of the show.

"I'll do it if you tip..." simply stated Pinky, knowing full well how the system worked.

And it did. Two bidders covered the tip, so she reached under her bed and pulled out two devices. The first was a pink one, curved inward, rather sleek. The second one was black, long and large. Pinky didn't feel like using that one - at least, not yet.

"Why don't I start with this one..." she said, waving it at the camera.

[Fantage] Use the big one!
[babytbdlgir] Black and hard!

"Maybe after..." she commented.

Parting her legs wide, making sure the audience could get the best view of her pink, she brought the dildo near the crevice of her sex. Another tip came in, so she plunged the device straight into her snatch, opening her mouth wide to moan as the pink item penetrated her hole.

"Fuck yes..." she whimpered.

It was all she could do to hold back. Giving pleasure to Justine had turned her on immensely, and she now craved her own release. Meanwhile, on the bed, Justine was still lying on her back, although her head was tilted towards Pinky. Justine's hands wandered back to her crotch, still hot from Pinky's touch, still wet from her caresses.

"Are you enjoying that?" Pinky asked her audience.

The response was overwhelming. Comments fused in, and people were, as usual asking for more.

[jklivin] Just One is watching you.

As she kept prodding her sex with the pink dildo, Pinky turned her head around and stared at Justine, who stared back at her.

"Well...?" Pinky asked, between strokes.
"...you look like you're having fun..."
"Oh! I am so much..."

Perhaps it was because Justine was in the room, or because she was already overstimulated, but Pinky felt the powerful sensation climb a crescendo inside her womb. She imagined all the men and women watching her live stream, masturbating to her pleasure, and the thought completely drove her over the edge. She began to curse and swear with force, so much so that Justine was taken aback by the plethora of foul language.

It ended with a drawn out "fuck" and returned to silence.

But Pinky knew, despite her release, she was far from over. She still took a moment to recover as the internet audience thanked her (many asking for an encore or more). She then cast a glance at the black dildo and smiled.

With both hands, the pink dildo still in her snatch, she pulled at Justine's legs and dragged her to the floor, beside her. Justine was surprised but did not resist. Pinky locked lips with her partner and Justine was too eager to return the favor.

"That was nice..."
"Oh! We are so not done..."

She rolled Justine on all fours, her ass at an angle to the camera, while she retrieved the black dildo. She then turned to the audience.

"I know where I want it to go," she told them, "but where do you want it go?"

Suddenly, Justine realized what Pinky was planning. Excitement and fear both hit her simultaneously, as she suddenly remembered she was on camera, very exposed, the folds of her wet sex now visible to the internet watchers - and very ready for the offering that Pinky wanted to make it.

It was all very real, frightening almost. Then, casting a look at the screen, Justine saw the number of coins they had already collected, and any hesitation flew out the window. She was in it for the money. And if she happened to have fun with it, well... all the better.

Last edited by interesting; 02-14-2015 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:29 PM   #57
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Wow I can picture her on all fours got my coins ready lol
Old 02-14-2015, 01:41 PM   #58
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 5)

Justine could hardly believe it, but she would never dare ask Pinky to stop. The black dildo was now several inches deep inside her, very nicely lubricated, having its way with her sex in a manner she had never expected. Its girth was as big any partner's sex she had ever taken, and she had been quite active in the past week or so. Having Pinky's hand caress her butt while the device was pushed in and out of her added to the intensity of the feeling.

"Do you like it?" Pinky asked.
"Fuck yes..."

Justine wasn't one to swear, at least, not until she had moved into the building. But her swearing mostly came with the sexual activities she found herself involved in.

Of course, the internet audience was completely enthralled by the show the two women were giving them. Coins were no longer coming in: the onlookers were probably too busy with their hands to tip.

Another powerful wave of pleasure inundated Justine's mind, and she traveled back to many, many years ago, to a time when Tina's father had still been around. The black device inside her cunt now reminded her of him, his dark skin, his coarse hair, and the energy of his thrusts as he pounded into her. It had never been about love between them - which was why he had simply vanished after three years, once Tina was no longer a baby.

Still, even if love had never truly been there (at least on his part), the memory of his sexual prowess remained with her.

"Do me harder!!!" Justine begged, and Pinky obliged.

The rest of scene became a blur in Justine's mind, and only the sensation inside her sex kept her connected to reality. Intensity increased exponentially and kept the woman high above the clouds, her exposed ass raised high, her face pressed against the carpet, as nothing else mattered but the ecstasy of the ride...

Finally, everything went calm, and Justine was done. She couldn't take any more. She remained motionless for a long while, until Pinky finally - almost mercifully - pulled the dildo out of her. Justine took in a long breath.

The internet audience was done as well. The show was over, at least for that night. An hour or so.

Later on, Justine would discover that the money wasn't readily accessible, but Pinky fronted her the cash she had on her, four hundred dollars, which represented most of what they had each earned.

Somehow, the solution to her financial difficulties crystallized in Justine's mind. She wanted to spend the night in Pinky's apartment, but she forced herself to get dressed and to go back home. Once in her own room, she stripped down to nothing, slipped under the covers and felt all consciousness leave her until the morning.

She didn't even wake up when Tina came in, stripped as well, and huddled against her frame in the dead of night.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:07 PM   #59
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
I used the names of the people who commented as online users. It seemed like a logical thing to do. I hope no one got offended.

More to come soon...
Don't mind at all in fact I love it.Just was surprised.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:12 PM   #60
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Aweosme story!Love Pinky and Justine's little show.

Advertisements
Kink Talk