Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-31-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
chicago

Default Jack's Wonderful Year

Hello, this will be my story on Jacks life i will be playing his roll so it will be from 1st person. A lot will be talking to myself so you know what going through my mind. This will be his junior year in high school...
i will try to post a new chapter quickly after the previous one
__________________________________________________ __________

CHAPTER 1-First impressions are the worst impressions

Junior year, this is gonna suck. Why does summer go by so fast? Well i guess i should get out of my car and go in this prison people call school! "As i go in i see my two friends Conner and Logan". Whats up guys, i havent seen you in like forever! "How was your snow boarding in utah?" Conner asked me in a jealous tone. It was fun! So what do you have your first period Logan? I have Science with Mr. Jacobs. He replied. Woa me to well i gotta go find my locker. See you guys later! As i walk through the hall way trying to find locker number 231, i saw the most beautiful girl i have ever seen! i just couldn't help but stare. I was so distracted by her marvelous looks i bumped into Mr. Jacobs and his coffee went all over him. I saw her look up at me with her stunning blue eyes and saw her chuckle at me. I quickly looked at what i did and said i was sorry! He looked angry. I then went onto finding my locker. I could not help but think about that girl in the hall way. Her tight shorts so you could see her wonderful booty and her cut off shirt with big breasts waiting to be taken by some lucky guy. I finally found my locker, got my books and went to Mr. Jacobs class.
Pain, CBT, Humiliation, Anal, Denial, Blackmail, No Control, Semi Public
Dislikes:
Piss, Piss Play, Major Public, Wax, Ice, Pee Hole Insertion
Limits:
Scat, Family/Friends, Blood, Illegal, Animal Sex, Incest
chicago is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk