Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-09-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
PublicDares

Default Public Dare Diary

Hi I'm a young guy studying at an English uni and I've been a long-term lurker on this site.

Over the last few years I've done a number of challenging public dares, and have recently branched out into some bondage and pain dares (both in public and privately).

This is my dare diary.
PublicDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
PublicDares

Default Dare #1: Randomised Clothing Run

This dare was inspired (but modified) by SNB's dare at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=58591. This dare was done in the middle of the day with lots of people moving about.

I drove to one of the residential areas of my uni campus - basically it's like a big housing estate with roads and pathways. There are very 'courts' which are basically groups of houses with around a small open square area.

I parked the car at one end of the housing area and got out and locked the car, leaving the boot slightly ajar so that I would be able to get back into the car. I then walked to the opposite end of the housing area - this took around 5 minutes and hid my key and walked back to the car.

I climbed into the car through the boot and stripped naked. In the boot were 12 bin liners I'd prepared earlier. I'd jumbled all the bags up and just left the ties to close the bags exposed so I wouldn't know which bags had what in. of the 12 bags:

- 6 were empty
- 1 contained some cling film
- 1 contained a pair of boxers
- 1 contained a short t-shirt
- 1 contained a small pair or shorts
- 1 contained a towel
- 1 contained some tin foil

When the coast seem clear I jumped out the car taking two random bags with me. I then slammed the boot meaning I was locked out and naked, and had to get the key back to get back into the car.

I hid briefly in a rubbish/bin area to look through my bags (I didn't want to stay near the car and have the car registration identified). Both bags were empty. Now I really was stuck and naked in broad daylight with 10 minutes of walking to get to my key and then back to my car!

I took off at a jog, and several people saw me generating lots of catcalls and cheers. I did nearly round a corner into a big group of guys but I saw them early and stepped back and hid for a few seconds to allow them to pass! Running back again I was seen by a lot of people but generally there was no incident except for one guy who I pretty much ran into that swore at me!

Once back in the car I quickly drove off (just a little way) and then got redressed.

However, I wasn't feeling quite satisified and so I decided to redo the dare. I made a couple of changes:
- I hid the key down the main cycle and footpath that leads from the accommodation area to main campus (this was approx. a 3 or 4 minute walk)
- I decided to just do the dare naked and not even see if I got any clothes from the bin liners in the car
- I decided I would force myself to walk (i.e. no running allowed).

By the time I actually started this dare it was the change over time for lectures so there were a lot of students on the path. I felt very exposed because walking made it seem like the dare went on forever; and as the path is very long and straight I was on display for a long time!

I set off calmly walking down the path and just kept going. It was quite amusing hearing people's shock as I walked past them. That said this walk was fairly brisk - I think next time I do a dare like this want to slow everything down and really act like there is nothing unusual or odd going on at all.

After a few minutes I got to the short side path to where I had hidden my key. I think walking back was worse as lots of the people were people I'd already overtaken on my way to the key and for some reason it was more embarrassing turning to face them (even though [I]'d been front on to some people on my walk out.

On the way back I got back to the car without incident. However, a couple of groups did cross to the other side of the footpath as I approached!

What was interesting about this dare is that when I did it the first time and ran I got lots of cheers and whistling. The second time I made myself walk and there were no cheers or anything, just some giggling and whispering. It seems that because I acted calm and normal everyone else seemed more ok with the random naked guy on the path as well.

I would estimate that during this dare between 50 and 100 people saw me.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69

Sounded like fun. Not sure I would have had the courage to do it. Are you in the states? Hopefully there are more stories.

subindy69
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #4
PublicDares

Default Uni Bondage

I recently was driving past another uni and decided to stop to do a quick dare. Although it was early evening it was obviously dark given the time of year.

I went into a bin area near one of the accommodation blocks (it was like a small barn and hang a pair of handcuffs from one of the rafters). I then stripped naked and hid my cloths under a nearby bin. For added spice I added a couple of the smallest binder clips (they hurt more than bigger ones, one to each nipple). Finally I locked both hands into the handcuffs with the key out of reach on a nearby bin.

Although I was in a barn type structure there were no doors just open entrances and I was theoretically visible to anyone walking past. That said it was dark and people didn't actually seem to see me unless I called out to them for help (which annoyed me as I kept wussing out of calling out to groups of guys!).

Rather odd dare to be honest as four groups of girls I called out to (ranging from 1 to 3 girls in size) all took one look at me and then just carried on walking. In all the public dares I've done I've never had anything like that but I'm just assuming the girls were scared of coming into the bins area as it was sort of dark.

Anyway after these 4 sets of girls had all ignored me, I'd probably been there around 10 minutes and I was getting cold and my nipples were sore. As such I did muster up the courage and called out to a single guy walking past who laughed at me but then got me the key so I could free myself! He'd left by the time I got out of the handcuffs so I just got dressed and walked of. As I was leaving I did bump into one of the groups of girls who had previously ignored me. Interestingly I found this encounter more embarrassing than when I'd called out to them whilst naked!
Old 01-01-2014, 05:33 AM   #5
PublicDares

Default Motorway Bridge Walks

I've done this dare twice recently, both over the M25 (one of the UK's main motorways).

The first time was at around 8am in the morning on a little country road bridge. I drove over the bridge and parked on a layby. The bridge had a concrete wall that was about mid thigh high. I then walked back to the bridge and stripped off leaving my clothes in some bushes a little way down a short foot path. I then walked slowly over the bridge (it was a 30 second walk) but obviously still needed to walk back to my clothes. So far the motorway had been busy but I don't think anyone had noticed that I was naked (at least no-one tooted or anything). When I turned around I saw that a car was approaching in the distance on the road I was actually walking on - I decided not to run as that would be cheating and so just kept walking back at the same slow pace. I had to cross the road to get back to my clothes and stepped out to do so just as the car pulled into view and got an eyeful. I walked slowly back to my clothes but I thought the car had stopped so I panicked and took off naked at a run down the footpath. I run for about 30 seconds and then stopped to get dressed - a good decision really as a jogger passed me just as I was pulling on my jumper!

The second time was over a footbridge at around 3pm. It had an odd spiral ramp to get up to it so I was very onshore as I went up (and the flag bit at the top only had railings). It took approximately 2 mins to walk slowly across the bridge and then I turned round to go back. When I got to the top of the bridge again I could see that a woman was nearly at the bottom of it in the direction I wanted to go. She looked quite young and was alone so I decided not to walk past her as I didn't want to scare her so I turned back the way I'd come and hid in some bushes until she passed (and got loads of thorns in my feet in the process). I'd got pretty cold so I decide to jog back to my clothes once she'd passed and got dressed without incident - in total I'd been outside naked for about 12 mins.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:25 AM   #6
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

excellent work

If you need a partner in crime for anything, let me know .... I'm near the M25 (Berkshire)

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk