Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
wme

Default Letters and Rules (TG)

It's me, and it's been a while since I've posted. I'm trying to edit more, and I don't really know how far this story will go. Maybe it will never go farther than one post, depending on the response of the comments that come back. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. If you do, let me know, so that I don't feel that there is no audience. Those of you who like it, but don't have an account, come on. Get an account. It's free last time I checked. Constructive criticism is encouraged, however, hating is not.

Brian's the name. Women is the game. My name is Brian. I'm a scrawny guy with a lot of attitude. I've broken a couple of heats. My heart's been broken a couple of times. That's love for you, never mind it. But this time, it'd been some time from my last heart break, and I'm feeling wild and single. Go to bars. Drink a little. Flirt with women. One-night-stand at their apartment. Get out before they even wake up.

I was at my house one day, preparing for work. I work as a lawyer at a large charity organization, Ani-corp.: The least heard-of animal support organization I'm familiar with. It was all routine. I accuse and sue as much as I can. Every dollar I bring in to my charity, is more I get back. Practically any move against the animals I "protect" is an excuse to sue. It's my job to keep my eyes open for any angle I can get. If it has a chance, I'll sue. I can't count how many rich families I've taken down over property rights. I'll never look back.

Then one day, I got a letter. Not just any ordinary letter, but I didn't know it. It had a perfume-like scent, and a pink envelope. Probably one of my exes. I throw it out, quickly and ignore it for now.

The next day, in the mail, I get a similar letter. Just the same, except on the front, it read "NOT JUNK OR AN EX- OPEN OR SUFFER". I grab my letter opener, and prepare for the worst. It's very weird, but the weirdness is equally matched by curiosity.

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
Nerdwedgie

I like it so far so keep going
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

Looks interesting

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #4
wme

Default Part 2

I decide to open it, now that it's arrived twice.

Dear Brian,

You may sue companies all you want. However, women are not to be treated like property. Are we clear? Women are equal-if not greater minded beings. If you agree with everything I have written so far, use the perfume that's in your mailbox. If not, throw it away.

Sincerely,
Women

It's complete bullshit. Of course I don't believe in that crap. I go to my mailbox and throw the perfume at the street, a testimony to my belief in the letter.

I pretty much ignore it for the next few hours, and go to work.

While driving, I concentrated on the road, but eventually began to daydream. I quickly recovered and continued to focus, but I noticed that my hands were noticeably softer, and my fingernails were manicured and painted bright red. I finish driving to work and quickly examine myself.

My hair is a couple inches longer. My body hair isn't present from the waist down. My feet are smaller, and my shoes smaller with them. My hands are manicured and smaller. Almost dainty, one might say.

I begin to freak out. I run into the mens' restrooms, and sit in a stall. I remove my shirt and notice two budding breasts, with widened nipples. In my jacket pocket, I find a black bra and a note.

Dear Brian,

Now you're the lowly woman you sought to make love to. How do you feel? You may feel a little weaker. I bet you'd love for a woman to feel this way. With every womanly thing you do, you'll become closer. Pay attention to the way you drive, the way you talk, and the way you think. They've led to your current state. There are no consequences of wearing your bra, however. Rather than becoming more womanly, your state will remain the same. It does not excuse you from other womanly doings. I'd suggest wearing the bra now. Otherwise your nipples could become a show for the whole office. I've cast a spell on that bra. It'll appear to be non-existent to anyone but yourself, so your office mates won't notice, and it'll grow as your breasts do.

I'd recommend wearing it Brian, for your own sake.

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
magic, transgender