Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
spankmynaughtyass

Default Being Groomed for Success - Experiences

"Goodbye mom! See you after school!" I said, as I rushed out of the door and into my boyfriend's waiting car.
"Have a great day, honey!" she waved back.
I ran into his car as quickly as I could; he hates it when I'm late, because it makes him late for school. He loves being punctual. As I sit in the passenger seat, I gaze at him contritely. He glances at me, irritated, before pulling out of my driveway and heading in the direction of the school.
"I'm sorry I was late, Robbie- sir" I whispered, trying to lessen his anger.

The aspect of our relationship that my mom does not know, nor does anyone else but for ourselves, is that my boyfriend is my master. I am, willingly, his submissive. Not only do I love him, but I want to learn from him. I want to be his.

He sighed heavily. "This is the second time in a row that you've been late, Allie. What did I tell you when you were late last time?"

"You told me that if I did it again, I would be sorry". I said quietly, sinking back into my seat.

"And I meant it." he muttered. "You know I hate being late, don't you Allie? You know how important it is to be punctual. This isn't just about me being late. This is about you not being responsible enough to ensure your success in high school and out of it."

"I agree, sir. But please don't punish me, I promise I won't do it again. I'll wake up earlier, or get ready quicker from now on.. please"

He was quiet until he had parked the car at the school and we had stepped out. I took a cautious step towards him, but stopped me with his gaze.
"I told you I would punish you, so it will happen. Meet me behind the gym after school. You need to learn, Annie."

"Yes sir" I whispered. He walked towards his first period class, and I to mine, thinking about what he might do to me later. Once I get to first period, however, I must focus. Math is one of my worse subjects, and Robbie checks my grades regularly in order to ensure that I am performing my best. He takes these things very seriously. I truly believe that my relationship with Robbie is really good for me. He gives me the motivation to do my best every day, and work extra hard in all my classes. In fact, though my mom does not know that I am his submissive, my mom approves of our relationship because ever since we started dating, my grades have gone up quite a bit.

The day went by remarkably quickly, and I didn't see my boyfriend at all, not even during lunch hour, when we usually eat together. The moment the end of school bell rang, I rushed to pack all my things into my backpack, said goodbye to all my friends, and, rather clumsily, made my way to the back of the gym.

I was waiting expectantly, and rather impatiently, there for about 5 minutes before my boyfriend came to meet me, walking leisurely as ever.

"Hope you haven't been waiting long" he says, still looking rather annoyed at me.

"Jeez, you complain about me being late to meet you in the car in the morning, but when you're five minutes late to meet me, it's no big deal?" I didn't really think that it was a big deal, but I thought it was unfair that he tells me not to do something but then does it himself.

His semi-playful expression disappears immediately, and his eyes flash with anger. "I see you have not learned your lesson during the school day, then. I may have gone easier on you if I thought you had, but it is clear that you still don't understand why I intend to punish you. It is not about you being late to the "car". It is about you not caring about being late to school. Being punctual is immensely important, and if you don't learn that soon, you will struggle in the future. So do as I say, learn from your mistakes, and don't you dare talk to me like that again, or your punishment will multiply tenfold. Come. We're going back to my house"

I shrink within myself during his speech, realizing how rude I must have sounded, and regretting it immensely. He grabs my hand and we walk to his car, me wide eyed and slightly fearful, and him angry and expectant.

As we pulled up to his house, the dread grew within me, and I was not brave enough to look at Robbie, much less speak to him. He got out of the car, helped me out of the passenger seat, and lead me inside his house. Both his parents were at work. As soon as he shut the door, he faced me.

"Look at me." he said, calmly and clearly. I looked up at him. "Do you know why I am going to punish you right now?" he said quietly.

"Because I was late coming to school, and I did not learn my lesson, and I spoke rudely to you, sir" I say, looking up at him, and imploring him to go easy on me. His eyes were cold as he met my gaze. Without a word, he led me up the stairs and into his bedroom, where he took out a sheet of paper, and wrote something at the top. He handed it to me, took out a pen, and told me to sit at the desk. I know this part of the punishment.

"Now, before you begin, Allie, let me tell you what is going to happen right now. You will write your lines, 100 times, and upon completion, I will inspect your handiwork. If you did not write the lines as I have instructed, you will have to do the entire thing again. We will continue this until you have written them to my satisfaction. After this, I will take you over my knee and spank you, and you will have corner time, with your panties down, by the window. I want you to feel ashamed, and learn that your behavior was unacceptable, and that you deserve your punishment."

I nodded, knowing full well that I did not have permission to speak, and bowed my head in shame. I looked at the paper in front of me, and repeated the line "I must not be late for school" on the paper, numbering each line from 1 to 100. It was tedious work. As I began, Robbie left the room; probably to get himself a snack. When he came back in the room, he walked behind the chair and, as I was writing my 51st line, he brought his hands around the chair and began to fondle my B-cup breasts. I gasped at his touch, and he growled "keep writing", pinching my nipples simultaneously. I winced and went back to my work.

He walked to the chair by his bed and took out his laptop, presumably to begin working on his homework. A while later, I finished writing my lines. Before turning it in to Robbie, I inspected my work, to check for errors. I couldn't find any, and I was rather proud of how neat it turned out. Robbie would be pleased. I feel as though "I must not be late for school" has been ingrained into my head now, and I know that I would not make the same mistake again; at least never intentionally.

I handed the papers to Robbie, and kneeled by his side as he looked through my handiwork. "Well, this is looking good Allie. I'm pleased. Are you beginning to learn your lesson?"

"Yes, sir. Sir, I won't be late for school again, I promise. Please don't spank me master" I begged.

He bent down slightly and pulled my chin up so that I met his gaze. "Allie, you need to learn to accept the punishment that is given to you. You did something wrong, I told you the consequences of doing it again, and yet you still did it again. That does not give me the message that you can learn your lesson simply by acknowledging that you have done wrong, though I'm sure the lines helped a little bit. Stop complaining and accept what is given to you."

I nod my head. I trust Robbie with all my heart, and I know that I deserve what I'm about to get.

He gestured towards his knee, and I willingly stood up. He puts me over his left knee and throws his other leg over mine, keeping his arm on my back and holding me in place.

"Why am I spanking you, Allie?", he asked, caressing my ass, tensed up by his touch.

"Because I was late to get to school, I spoke rudely to you, and I need to learn my lesson."

"Good. Will you be late to school again, Allie?" his voice soft as he says my name.

"No, master."

"You will count and thank me after each spank. Other than counting, you are not to make any noise, and you must keep still, or I will give you extra strokes... with my belt." he added.

After lowering my panties, he caressed my naked ass and spanked me. Hard. My eyes watered up. "One, thank you master."

His fingers went back to caressing, and he spanked me hard again, this time in a different place. "Two, thank you master"

By the 15th slap, I couldn't control myself. I yelped in pain and tried to squirm out of his grasp. He held me firmly. "What did I say would happen if you moved, or made a noise?" he said angrily. I stilled.

"That you would give me strokes with your belt" I said reluctantly.

"Yes, and as you have done both, you will have two strokes with the belt, after your spanking is completed. Do not make any more noise, or that number will increase. We will go up to 20."

Tears began to flow down my face. I remembered what I had done wrong, and I promised myself that I would never be late to school again. I understand the importance now more than ever. On the 18th, 19th, and 20th slap, I yelped more. Finally, I cried "20, thank you master" and the relief that flowed through me abruptly ended when I realized that I now had to have five punishment strokes with the belt for making noise.
He stood me up and instructed me to lay on his bed, face down, as he unhooked his belt and pulled it from his jeans. Holding each side, he pulled the belt abruptly so that it would make a satisfying *snap* sound that sent shivers down my body. He pulled my shirt up and off of me, as well as my jeans and panties, leaving me naked except for my bra on his bed. After soothingly rubbing my ass, he delivered his first stroke; this one onto my lower back. I cried out, and he did not reprehend me. The next few strokes were aimed at my thighs, and the final one was once again on my ass, bringing the fire back up to the surface of my now very sensitive behind.

He gave me a quick kiss. "Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes master", I wiped the tears from my eyes. "I will not be late again, and I fully regret being so rude to you earlier. I just didn't understand the difference, but I do now, sir."

"I know you do Allie. You're almost done. Now for the final part of your punishment."

He allowed me to put my t-shirt back on and led me to the corner opposite his window, overlooking the street outside. The people who walked on that street would only be able to see my ass if they knew exactly where to look. The punishment was still unpleasant as I would not know who is or isn't staring at my red ass, and viewing the results of my bad behavior. It was embarrassing. Not only that, but the half an hour of doing nothing but look at the wall, with my panties and jeans around my ankles, would give me a lot of time to think about the consequences of my actions and resolve to not upset my master in this way again.

Once it is all over, he allows me to pull my jeans and panties back up, and hugs me. I feel so much better after being punished, and I'm pleased that while enduring the punishment I have pleased my master.

After every punishment, Robbie expects a handwritten reflection essay, emphasizing what I did wrong, why I wont do it again, and detailing my punishment and how I felt during it. If I do something bad that I have already written a reflection essay about, he takes it out and makes me read it, so that I can feel increasingly ashamed about myself, and about the fact that I have disappointed him so much. Usually when this happens he does not speak to me, and one time this happened he told me he was considering leaving me, as it did not seem I was taking him seriously enough. That was devastating, but I eventually convinced him against it. I love him too much to disappoint him anymore, and I know that he is looking out for my best interests, and is grooming me for success.

-----------------------------------

Please comment below if you enjoyed this first post, and if you would like to read more.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:06 PM   #2
roxy

That was a good story you should write more

Limits no public cum hanging wedgies or messy with food illegal family

PM me any dare within my limits and i will do it
roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #3
slut12

Send a message via Yahoo to slut12
Thumbs up Great Job!

That was great so far! Keep on writing.

Female
Bi-Curious

Don't ask me to be your mistress or for me to be your slave. You are wasting your time if you ask!

Ho-oh
slut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #4
spankmynaughtyass

Default Being Punished again (Part 2)

Robbie expects me to have good grades, which is understandable. I know that he has straight As, and I do too, though some of them, such as math, are borderline. He also expects that I take part in good extracurricular activities. He is an extremely supportive person and he wants me to follow my dreams; he's just trying to give me the power to do it.

So, when I got my math test back and found that I had gotten a C- on the test, I realized that it might bring my grade down to a B+ and Robbie would be really, really mad. Robbie and I had a date planned for that evening (it was a Friday) and we were going to go see a movie and get dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. I'd been looking forward to it all week, but now I just felt overwhelmingly guilty.
Deciding what I would wear to our date, and daydreaming about holding hands with Robbie in the movie theater, distracted me from studying the night before the test (which was yesterday), and when the time came for me to go to sleep, I hadn't gotten enough studying in.

When it was lunchtime, I met up with Robbie and we sat with a group of our mutual friends. I was scared, and I wasn't sure how or when to tell him what had happened.

Robbie was laughing and joking around with his friends. He didn't know that we got our test back today, because he's in a higher level of math than I am in. I know he could tell that I wasn't feeling my best, but he didn't say anything about it until the lunch bell rang and we had to go to our next classes.
He pulled me aside.
"What's wrong, Allie?"
Moment of truth.
"Nothing, Robbie, I'm just not feeling my best right now"
Fuck. Why didn't I tell him.
"Well, snap out of it. I don't want you feeling like this during our date tonight. I'm looking forward to it." he added on seductively, sending tingles through my body, and making me feel even worse for lying to him.

We met up again after school; he was giving me a ride back home. When I saw him waiting for me, though, I froze in my tracks. His eyes were hard, and he looked pissed off.
"Come." he said, as he led me to the car.
I followed him. I knew that he knew, and the guilt settled in. I knew I deserved whatever I was about to get. We climbed into his car, and sat in silence. Rather than taking me back to my house, we drove straight for his. This isn't good. He parked in his driveway.
"You know, Allie, I trust you to tell me what's bothering you, and yet you've betrayed that trust by lying to me during lunch today. Why didn't you tell me about the math test?"

"M..master, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you. During lunch today.. I knew you would be mad, and it just came out of my mouth, I didn't even think-"

"Yes, you didn't think. And apparently you weren't thinking during your math test either. Or the night before, when you were supposed to be studying." he narrowed his eyes.

Our school is connected to a website where you can access grades and get email updates every time your grade changes. Robbie gets email updates on my grades as well as his own, a detail that I didn't even consider when I lied to him during lunch. I didn't think that my math teacher would put our tests in the grade book so fast.

"Needless to say, our date is cancelled, and you are going to be punished not only for nearly failing that test, but lying to me about if afterwards. Call your mom and tell her you're coming home late, and that you're at my place. Studying." he got out of the car, and after taking a deep breath and leaving my mom a quick message, I did too. Tears were pricking at my eyes.

He unlocked his door, and stepped inside, holding it open for me. After he shut the door and locked it, he grabbed me by the arm and led me into his bedroom. "Tell me why you are going to be punished, Allie. Explain what you did wrong, and tell me why it was wrong"

"Master, I was distracted the day before the test, and I spent more time daydreaming than studying. I didn't get much studying in before bedtime, sir. The next day I didn't do well on the test, and I was so upset by it. When I got the test back today I was really scared and I didn't want to disappoint you master, I'm so sorry sir."

"Well it's a bit too late for that now, Allie" he said. "I'm glad you know what you've done wrong. I will be giving you a punishment spanking, first bare bottom with my hand, and then with my belt." The moment he said "belt" my eyes widened. I hate the belt.
"You will get corner time as well, and since we're no longer going on a date, you will have plenty of time to sit at my desk and write your reflection essay here." I nodded.

"Do you need to pee?" he asked me, as an afterthought. I thought about it and nodded. "Yes, sir. May I please pee before you spank me"

"Yes, Allie, you may"

When I stepped into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. Eyes wide and hectic, face flushed. I sat on the toilet and peed quickly, then wiped myself and pulled my pants pack on.

When I walked back inside his bedroom, he was sitting on the edge of his bed. "Take your shoes, pants, and panties off and neatly fold them in the corner" he commanded. I did as he asked, taking my clothes off and folding them, watching his eyes follow my naked ass and pussy as I placed them in the corner of the room. He motioned for me to come over to him, and in one smooth motion, he had me over his knee, one leg thrown over mine, and his left hand placed on my back, to hold me down.

"You will count each one and you will thank me for punishing you. 30 spanks with my hand, and 10 with the belt. If you move or make a noise that isn't counting, I will award you extra strokes with the belt, you mark my words. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir" I replied timidly, resigned to my fate.

He rubbed my ass gently, and before I knew it, slapped my ass hard with his hand. I winced. "One, thank you master"

This continued on, and by the 15th hard slap, I couldn't help yelping, and trying to escape his grasp. His arm was firm on my back, and his leg on mine, so I couldn't move. I stiffened. "That's two extra strokes with the belt, Allie. I meant what I said. Now take your punishment without complaint."
I let my body relax in his grasp, and he stroked my behind. "Good girl" he said softly. "I control you" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I didn't make another noise for the remainder of the hand-spanking. He finally allowed me to get up, and rubbed my ass soothingly.

"Take off the rest of your clothes, and lie face down on the bed" he ordered. I did what he asked, and on the bed, my body tensed up. I could hear him removing the belt from his jeans. He aimed at my thighs and hit me, and I couldn't help my yelp. He landed a few more on my thighs, and lower back. Abruptly, he flipped me over, and landed a few strokes on my breasts, one of which landed on my nipples so painfully that I couldn't help the tears that flowed from my eyes. He landed the final few smacks on my pussy. At this point I was almost sobbing, and I curled up in a ball, my body, especially my ass, sore. Robbie dropped the belt and hugged me soothingly, before rubbing cream on my behind, and the areas that he had hit me with the belt.

"I'm so sorry, Robbie" I cried. "I'm sorry that I lied to you, and I'm so disappointed in myself for getting distracted, especially when my grade was already so borderline. I should have been more focused, and studied properly. I was irresponsible, and it won't happen again"

"I should hope not" he replied. "Now, corner time. 30 minutes. You may not put any of your clothes back on." he led me to the corner opposite his window.

Before releasing me, he kissed me on the lips. I stood facing the wall, my ass on display, and he left the room to leave me with my own thoughts. I thought about what had happened, and what I had done, and I knew I deserved what I got, and that it wouldn't happen again. I've learned my lesson.

When he returned, I was in the same position, my arms sore from leaving them on my head for so long. I knew to never drop them, as I remember what happened when he caught me last time.

"You may drop your arms" he said. "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes master, I have."
"Good."

He allowed me to put my clothes back on, and he led me to his desk, where a pen and some paper were waiting. I sat down, wincing as I put weight on my sore ass, and began to write my reflection.

When I finished, he read it through and nodded in approval. He put the essay away in a folder, and hugged me for a brief moment. "I forgive you, Allie".

I looked at the time and saw that we could still make it to the movie. He looked too and looked back at me, narrowing his eyes. "While you were writing your essay, I've looked through your math textbook and have assigned you practice problems to do for the rest of this evening. They are all on what was on your last test, and I expect you to study and master this chapter now. I may have forgiven you, but know that I will not be going easy on you for the remainder of this semester. Your math grade needs improvement, and you will be doing extra problems, that I will assign to you and check, every single day until your grade goes up. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir" I replied, feeling a pang of disappointment. I seriously wish I focused and had done well on the math test. Now, instead of going on the date that I was looking forward to, I had to sit at Robbie's home and do more math. Ick.

"Meanwhile, I will be going to the movies with a few of my friends, while I leave you here to work." he said.

My eyes widened and I frowned. I was disappointed. I was so excited to go see the movie with him, and now he would be going without me.

"Why, do you think you deserve to go to the movies now?"

"No, sir." I kept my head down.

"No is right. Now work hard. My parents wont be home for a while, so don't worry about that. If there are any questions that you really don't understand, and can't figure out, then skip them, and I will go over them with you when I get back."

Last edited by spankmynaughtyass; 01-11-2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: grammar mistake
spankmynaughtyass is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom/sub, female, highschool, punishment, spank