Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-26-2013, 05:30 AM   #1
JosephDaftPunk

Band-Aid My Biggest Fantasy

Oh Master, I definitely think about you when I masturbate. I have lain on my back, brought my legs over my head and shot my load right into my own mouth ... wishing, imagining it were your perfect cum. I have blown my load onto a vibrator and then licked it off pretending it were yours. Our correspondence has made me very horny.

I have even imagined our perfect meeting: I am wearing sky-high heels with a strap that has a lock on it. Sheer thigh high stockings come right up to the top of my leg. Skimpy, silky panties barely cover my cock. Because I am nervous, my pathetic cock is soft but happy in my panties. A black bustier comes down with garters attaching to my stockings. My slutty clothing makes me feels weak and humiliated.

I have arrived at our planned meeting spot and laid out a blanket in a wooded, secluded area. On your instructions, I have put on a blindfold. I am amazed how much control I lose without my vision. Next, fumbling without my vision, I fasten my ankles together with leather cuffs. I can't believe my excitement. With each level of control I lose, I become ever more aroused. I have worn a bondage collar that runs a strap down my back to a pair of leather handcuffs where my hands are firmly fastened. I can't believe this is happening. I am totally helpless. I kneel and wait. I am terrified someone other than you will find me.

I tremble as I hear your footsteps, praying it is you. I hear a zipper. I am slapped first (as if I need any reminder of who is in charge). I am struck in the face back and forth by a semi-erect cock. The cock is rubbed around my face. I am completely humiliated and completely turned on. To amuse yourself, you rub my cock through my panties. I wish I had a nice little shaved cunt, glistening with juices for you to fuck. I am "stuck" having a cock, though, but I am determined to do whatever I can do to please you, my master.

You call me a nasty, pathetic slut and order my mouth open. You grab the back of my head and start pumping your beautiful prick into my mouth. I feel it grow. It gets harder and harder. You hold my head against your belly and grind into me over and over and over shoving your prick into my hole.

I hear the sounds of someone else walking, the sounds of feet marching throught the leaves being unmistakable. and I try to pull away in a panic. You tell me to keep sucking and slap my face. I try to pull away again and you just bury you cock to the hilt. The someone who was walking has apparently stopped and is obviously watching. Are they turned on? Or disgusted? All I know is that my face is being fucked mercilessly as I kneel helplessly and someone is watching. Amazingly, my cock stiffens in my panties.

In my "real life", I am a highly educated professional. I am married. I am an upstanding citizen, so to speak. Now, here I am, a helplessly bound cocksucker on his knees wearing slut clothes wishing I could please you, the Master that I had met on-line. This is crazy. I can hardly believe I am so slutty and weak. But, I want your cum, desperately. Who knows why, but I have to have your cum in my mouth in order to be happy. My cock is encased in silk and deliriously happy because for the moment I am a girl. I want to be a girl, at least. I am a whore for sure. If I can't be a girl for you, I will be a complete slut for you and hope that you are satisfied. Your cock is deep in my throat. I couldn't stop you from cumming if I wanted.

You fuck and fuck and fuck my face. I am breathless when you finally condescend to blow your beautiful load into my greedy mouth and I suck and suck until I think there is no more. You withdraw and rub your cock around my face. I feel one more load of cum dump onto my face and I can hardly believe I had left a drop inside of you. You linger, rubbing your cock and balls all over my face and I feel deliciously humiliated.

You ask the onlooker if he "wants some of this slut". A shiver goes down my spine. Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower, you have knocked me for a loop. You are willing to give me away to other men and I am immensely turned on by the prospect. He declines and I hear the onlooker walk away. On your prompting, I call after him to return promising to be a good little slut. I am sad to hear the footsteps recede.

I hear your zipper go up and I am likewise sad because I want my ass fucked, too. I am on fire, delirious in my humiliation. But, you say you have to go soon and I have to be patient for the reward of your cock in my ass. I am ordered to be in the same place, the same helpless way, next week. You say you will have a surprise for me. I tremble, "Yes, Master". You walk away.

There I am, a used slut with cum in my mouth and on my face, kneeling and bound in the woods. My only disappointment is that I wasn't abused even worse. What a total whore I am. I hope that I have pleased you. I do nothing for a while, savoring the moment. Eventually, I wiggle out of my self-bondage.

A cruel twist. You have stolen my male clothing. I have to drive home in my slut clothing and hope no one sees me as I drive. Several cars pass me but I do not look at them. My heart pounds as I try to get into my home, running from the curb to the front door in my heels and stockings and panties and bustier. The humiliation is intense but I manage to make it, undiscovered.

This is what I imagine our first real life encounter to be.

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

What a slut you are! I too enjoy the humiliating thought of that.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:33 PM   #3
Woptee

This is amazing! Please write more!

MTF/Bi

CHICK WITH A DICK
Woptee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:36 AM   #4
JosephDaftPunk

Trophy

I have written more woptee! Please check out my other stories! 😀

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:19 AM   #5
sissyray
Account Banned

Talking

You are such a whore! I wish this happened to me as well.

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik pluggednstretched
sissyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #6
filthyden69

Awesome story. Thanks.
filthyden69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk