Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
Killerwolf2000
Baby Member

Default Innocent little game or so they think

So Joe, Loran, and Maddy all lived in the same neighborhood and all of them were really good friends. But one day Joe got a random text from Loran saying "hey if u r not busy u should come over ". So Joe replied "be over in a sec". When Joe got there Loran was in unusually tight spandex with pika dots all over them. Loran told joe to come in. So he did and he and Loran both went to the kitchen and talked and told jokes and looked a past year books. Then Loran decided to invite her best friend Maddy over. Maddy accepted the invite and was there within a couple of minutes. Then they talked some more and looked at the yearbooks again. Then the all agreed that, that was getting boring so the watched tv until Loran had an idea. Loran got up off the couch a looked a Joe and Maddy and said "you want to know what we should do?" Maddy and Joe said yes. Loran grinning with joy said "we should play... truth or dare." Maddy was a little skeptical about that but then agreed as did Joe. Then with out any pause Loran proclaimed "Me first!" So she then calmly said "Maddy truth or dare?" Maddy thought for a little bit then ended up deciding truth would be the best option. Loran very disappointed said "Who was your first kiss with?" Maddy without hesitation said "Matt". Then they decided Joe would go next so he said "Loran truth or dare?" she picked dare with a little smirk on her face. Joe smiled and said " I dare you to go into the bathroom and take your panties of and wear them on your head." Loran's smile instantly turned to a frighted face. Then Loran got up and walked to the bathroom. After a minute or two she returned with yellow and black striped panties on her head. Joe was laughing while Maddy was worried because she was scard of what might happen to her. " Maddy it's Your turn" said Loran very impatiently. Maddy said "Joe truth or dare?" Joe chose dare. Maddy thought for a little bit and then said "open dare". (if u don't no what open dare is. It is where everyone not including the daree gets to have a discussion about what the dare should be) So Maddy and Loran scooted back away from Joe so he couldn't hear their discussion. When they were done with their conversation they scooted back to their original positions and Maddy trying to hide her smile said "Joe your date is..."

TO BE CONTINUED

(sorry guys I no this is a short part but they will be longer I swear and also i hope u like it give me some feed back on what u think so far. I am kind of new to this so some feed back would help so much)

Last edited by Killerwolf2000; 12-12-2013 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Killerwolf2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
drewie
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerwolf2000 View Post
So Joe, Loran, and Maddy all lived in the same neighborhood and all of them were really good friends. But one day Joe got a random text from Loran saying "hey if u r not busy u should come over ". So Joe replied "be over in a sec". When Joe got there Loran was in unusually tight spandex with pika dots all over them. Loran told joe to come in. So he did and he and Loran both went to the kitchen and talked and told jokes and looked a past year books. Then Loran decided to invite her best friend Maddy over. Maddy accepted the invite and was there within a couple of minutes. Then they talked some more and looked at the yearbooks again. Then the all agreed that, that was getting boring so the watched tv until Loran had an idea. Loran got up off the couch a looked a Joe and Maddy and said "you want to know what we should do?" Maddy and Joe said yes. Loran grinning with joy said "we should play... truth or dare." Maddy was a little skeptical about that but then agreed as did Joe. Then with out any pause Loran proclaimed "Me first!" So she then calmly said "Maddy truth or dare?" Maddy thought for a little bit then ended up deciding truth would be the best option. Loran very disappointed said "Who was your first kiss with?" Maddy without hesitation said "Matt". Then they decided Joe would go next so he said "Loran truth or dare?" she picked dare with a little smirk on her face. Joe smiled and said " I dare you to go into the bathroom and take your panties of and wear them on your head." Loran's smile instantly turned to a frighted face. Then Loran got up and walked to the bathroom. After a minute or two she returned with yellow and black striped panties on her head. Joe was laughing while Maddy was worried because she was scard of what might happen to her. " Maddy it's Your turn" said Loran very impatiently. Maddy said "Joe truth or dare?" Joe chose dare. Maddy thought for a little bit and then said "open dare". (if u don't no what open dare is. It is where everyone not including the daree gets to have a discussion about what the dare should be) So Maddy and Loran scooted back away from Joe so he couldn't hear their discussion. When they were done with their conversation they scooted back to their original positions and Maddy trying to hide her smile said "Joe your date is..."

TO BE CONTINUED

(sorry guys I no this is a short part but they will be longer I swear and also i hope u like it give me some feed back on what u think so far. I am kind of new to this so some feed back would help so much)
I loved it but it would help to know how old they are.
drewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #3
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

You also need to break up the story into paragraphs the wall of text makes it nigh impossible to read.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk