Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-24-2018, 03:25 PM   #1
hoi30e

Male 20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi, I am looking for Amy female domme who wants me as her slave to use and abuse me over kik or Skype. It is find with me if you are a couplet that wants a slave or a group of doms and dommes, as long as there is at least one female present.

Having me as a slave will not include me spending money for you. The rest of my likes and limots can be found in my signature. If you would like to know more about it just send me a message.

The only tot I have is a bottle with an empty pen pushed trough the cap with wich I can give myself enemas. I am prepared to make more DIY toys you could use on me.

Now something about myself: I am a 20-year-old guy from the Netherlands, my name is Max. If you use me as a sissy I should be called Angeline, this was decided by a poll for my sissy name. But of course you could call me anything you like. My main hobby is taekwondo, I have gotten very good at it and even placed 2nd at the taekwondo worldcup.

Some advice on contolling me:
If you want to use me to fullest potential AMD maybe push my limits a little, some light blackmailing should help. When I am horny I give blackmailing materiaal fairly easy. But as a domme you would know of course.

I hope to hear from someone!
Kik: hoi30e
(I prefer kik over Skype)

Advertisements
Kink Talk