Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
slavejenn

Send a message via Yahoo to slavejenn
Default 24/F needs verbal humiliation

hi, i don't know if this is the right place to post this, or even if it's the right board, so i apologize if it offends anyone.
Lately i've been thinking that verbal humiliation is turning me on, and i'd like to test it on here. So i'd like to dare everyone to look at my pictures in my album and leave a comment, but the comments have to be about a flaw in my looks. Tell me what parts of me you find ugly, or unattractive or even that just need improvement. Tell me what's wrong with them and how they affect my overall attractiveness. Please don't go easy, use the harshest and meanest wording you can. If all of the pictures i have posted get 2 comments each that follow the above guidelines then i will post more pictures for people to comment on and may even give out some sort of prize to the cruelest commenter.
thank you

I love risk and danger. i love dares that involve me risking extreme humiliation and/or pain. It must be just risk though, all dares should allow me to have nothing happen if i'm lucky.
Also enjoy predicament bondage or situations.
heavy verbal humiliation and emotional abuse.

Limits: Family, Webcam, Pictures, Live Chat

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75799
slavejenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
Why Not

Send a message via AIM to Why Not

you wanted comments on your sorry pics. first off you should do something about your puggy little belly. a slut of your age should have a flat tight belly and your hair should be hanging free not tied back or wet. damn bitch if you were mine I'd have to do a hell of alot of work to get your sorry ass straighten out,.
Why Not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
ttreasure

Send a message via ICQ to ttreasure Send a message via Yahoo to ttreasure

I agree with Why Not. If you want to get laid anytime soon, you'll have to do something about your damn body! Your hair looks like it's never been washed, and the color - ugh! Dye it something bright if you want to look like the whore you are, stupid bitch. Plus in the first two pics you look like an old woman with your belly and all. Your tits are too small for a slut of your age, and I doubt that a real cock would even fit inside that crumbly mouth! You should seriuosly be shamed to even show yourself in public, bitch. So if you ever again want something down there that ain't powered by batteries, get your body done! And no it doesn't help just to lay on the floor like in your avatar! Although it's a good start to apologize for your looks to the world!

Likes: Girl's Feet/Socks, Humiliation, Bondage, light pain, X-Dressing, submission, Bladder control, Objectification
Hard Limits: Public, poo, friends, family, illegal, permanent, drinking pee, unhealthy, webcam, wedgies, CBT

Feel free to dare me!
Will answer any question (Including intimate and humiliating)!
PM me if you want to control my Computer
ttreasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
sdorander

Two of the pictures that you have posted are both very similar, so you are likely to get the same comments on each. If you post a picture of you from behind, I'm sure that we can find some more aspects of your figure that are very unbecoming of a lady. Of course, you might be ashamed of your ass and that is why you are not posting pictures of it.
sdorander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #5
slavejenn

thanks for the responses so far they've been great. some of you are very cruel and it is turning me on more than i expected. unfortunately only one of my current 3 pics has insulting comments on it so far, perhaps some of the comments here should be put on the pics so i have to post new ones.

I love risk and danger. i love dares that involve me risking extreme humiliation and/or pain. It must be just risk though, all dares should allow me to have nothing happen if i'm lucky.

PM Dares
Old 02-27-2011, 04:16 AM   #6
slavejenn

ok thanks again to all the people who have participated so far. It is more exciting than i expected and also very educational, i really didn't know where my worst flaws were, and was worrying about the wrong things apparently. Please keep it up, and i'll keep the same deal once allt he pics have at least 2 comments i'll add more.

PM Dares
Old 02-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #7
Dkaren

Send a message via MSN to Dkaren

It's really hard to judge you physically without seeing you in your underwear, as a bathing suit is often less intimate - but from what I can see, it would be a miracle if you were anything more than a virgin. Regardless, when it comes to women like you, I'm glad I'm gay.

Also, I'm really interested in your bra size... A? No really, do tell.
I am no longer active on here anymore. If you wish to contact me, please add me at https://fetlife.com/users/1388740 or search "KarentheTrap". If you would like to message me on MSN, add me at [email protected]. I no longer post any content onto here and instead post all videos and images on Fetlife.

Last edited by Dkaren; 02-27-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Dkaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:31 AM   #8
archie21
getDare Succubus

slavejenn, i am so disgusted by the the state of your offering so far that i am not sure I am going to hang around long enough to add more insults... go to kink talk and redo the posts correctly so that we may lambast and insult all of your body not just the bits you choose to show.....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #9
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Do you like being trolled?
Ok, but you'll get unexpected responce.
You are the most beautyful girl
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:45 PM   #10
ttreasure

Well, I must admit that your new pics are even more disgusting than the first ones! Do you know, that your dog has better looks than you have? Plus you seem to be proud of never washing your hair! How can that be adequate for a whore? No wonder, you ain't getting laid... ever! Then there is your butt. You can't even call it an ass, really, because that would indicate something actually being there! Same thing with your boobies, bitchgirl, seriuosly, do they clincally exist or did you try to make them with paper towels? You are just a flat line standing up, no wonder you're such a slave, slut!

Likes: Girl's Feet/Socks, Humiliation, Bondage, light pain, X-Dressing, submission, Bladder control, Objectification
Hard Limits: Public, poo, friends, family, illegal, permanent, drinking pee, unhealthy, webcam, wedgies, CBT

Feel free to dare me!
Old 02-27-2011, 04:19 PM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Well that pic of you in the tree, your bum certainly looks tiny in it.

And that second pic - plainly you've not washed your hair for a fortnight at least.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:20 PM   #12
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Well that pic of you in the tree, your bum certainly looks tiny in it.

And that second pic - plainly you've not washed your hair for a fortnight at least.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #13
ttreasure

By the way: I need to thank you, bitch: Now that I have seen you, I know the origin of the yo-mama jokes!

Feel free to dare me!
Old 02-28-2011, 04:50 AM   #14
slavejenn

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments! They really get me horny even though they are so mean and make me think less of my looks. But it's so exciting please keep it up! I put up 6 new ones last night and by this morning they all had at least 2 comments so i've had to put up 6 more.

PM Dares
Old 02-28-2011, 04:53 AM   #15
slavejenn

i'v been trying to send pms to personally thank everyone that commented , but i've fallen behind on that, i'm sorry.
Your comments are very inventive and many are very funny. well at least they would be if i wasn't the butt of the joke, but i bet they are funny to other people.
Even the thought that people are reading those and laughing at me makes me all hot and excited.
thank you all very much

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilation