Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2018, 08:47 PM   #11
LilMissMaddie
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Hi Maddie

Here are a few: Find an elevator in the mall or wherever

Dare 1: In between two floors strip naked or to underwear and take one selfie and redress before reaching the next floor.

Dare 2: Find a very busy elevator and keep small vibe on your clit and see if you can edge while someone is in the elevator with you.
For dare 1 I know I'm not fast enough to completely change, take a selfie and redress while transitioning one floor. So I went to an elevator that had 5 floors.
My outfit was actually very simple. A black hoodie and some shorts I borrowed from my girlfriend.
I got in on the main floor and hit button 5. As soon as the doors closed I leaped into gear, down went my zipper, off flung my shoes, and down went my shorts. I quickly took a selfie, which I discovered sadly later that it was out of focus.
I put my hoodie on first as floor three approaches and I'm just zipping it up when the elevator stops. I pulled my hoodie down (just long enough to not be completely exposed). The doors open and an old Mexican woman is standing. She stared at me for a second, then smiled and asked me in Spanish if the elevator was going down. I told her it was going up and she thanked me. She said some other things too but I'm not fluid in Spanish and it's hard to concentrate when you're barely covered in an elevator.

When the doors slammed shut I put on my shorts as quickly as possible. followed by my shoes. On the fifth floor I exited and went to use the restroom.

Inside a stall I took out my small vibrator form within my purse and inserted it in my cunt. I then waited around the corner of the elevator until I saw a crowd getting on. There were four young adults, two men and two women. I adjusted my vibrator so it was on then made my way back to the elevator.
I wedged myself inside with the four others and we began our descent.

Music played in the elevator that muffled the sound of the vibrator, however one girl obviously noticed the buzzing halfway down and started patting her pockets looking for her phone. I put my purse over my crotch worried I might be making a stain in the shorts.
She pulled out her phone and realized it wasn't ringing. I was sweatin but we were just reaching the first floor. Before we shuffled out the phone girl turned to me and said "I think your phone is going off" I told her thank you and that I hadn't noticed. We went our spate ways and I went to the bathroom and finished edging there.

Likes:edging, masturbation, nudity, clothing control, anal, partial/hidden public, insertion.
Okay: ice, friends (if they are unaware)
Dislikes: toothpaste, wedgies, pegs
Limits: pain, piss/scat, diapers, pics/cam, blood, extreme public, bondage

Toys: bullet vibe, buttplug and 6" dildo
kik and webcam are not available, sorry :T
LilMissMaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to LilMissMaddie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk