Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-22-2017, 03:41 PM   #31
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

I wouldn't feel to bad about the whole situation. Like others have said There will always be someone who disapproves or your life choices. It doesn't make them wrong or bad. How someone dresses isn't a negative or positive think. It's a modest or not modest thing. I have friends who think any skirt showing skin above the knee is "wrong". It doesn't make it wrong. It makes it wrong for them. You are not a bad influence. How someone dresses should not be a term on their lifestyle. Plus if The mother raiser her kids correctly or not they could still turn out the exact opposite. Unless she is keeping them away from any human contact and all of the internet. Then again even the most sheltered get curious and end up exploring it on their own. Good luck! If you need anything I'm hear for you! Stay strong girl <3

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:21 PM   #32
YourObedientServant

This sounds like a really daunting task! And don't worry about about that mom! It you really like doing this, then keep doing it.
YourObedientServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:58 AM   #33
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

No matter what we choose to do, there will always be someone who disapproves, so don't take it to heart. As long as you're not harming anyone it's fine....
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:09 AM   #34
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Default Got the bible

Please have a look at this site:

https://slutlessons.wordpress.com/
Especially the lesson "Essential Skills for Today’s Slut"
I read the full article and it contains too much good stuff for you to pass over it.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:14 PM   #35
shydarkgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Please have a look at this site:

https://slutlessons.wordpress.com/
Especially the lesson "Essential Skills for Today’s Slut"
I read the full article and it contains too much good stuff for you to pass over it.
Thank you for sharing. I read the article you suggested and picked up a few useful bits of information.
shydarkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:24 PM   #36
shydarkgirl

I've spent the last couple of days in a funk. Classes started on Monday, and since I have no other options, I obviously had to choose something from my new wardrobe to wear--but I really wasn't feeling it. Yesterday and today, I went with some of the more modest options I have left (low-cut top with a button-up blouse over it) and athletic shorts, along with my 1-inch heels. I pretty much kept to myself, though.

But I'm disappointed in myself--I want to keep pushing farther and be more daring, more slutty. So I'm going to try to make a return to the mall tonight (or maybe I'll go to Walmart, for something different).

If you can reply in the next little bit--tell me, what do you think I should wear tonight? See post #4 in this thread for my list of clothing choices.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:43 PM   #37
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I vote miniskirt and button blouse.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:46 PM   #38
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Sorry to hear you are still in a funk. Those are the times I love wearing my big hoodie and pajama pants. Maybe you should have one pair just for those times you don't feel like it. Since you can't wear one thing the rest of your life you'd still have to wear slutty clothes eventually. You could even make it an odd pair of comfort clothes so that you feel a bit humiliated to even go out in public in them. It's just a thought.

As to what you should wear.... something from your wardrobe. =P I just like hearing your experiences out and like to live vicariously though you

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 05-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #39
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

One of the crop tops that show midriffas well as the low rise skirt that show a little ass crack and 4 inch heels
Old 05-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #40
Galahad

I second the mini skirt and button blouse
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 06:01 PM   #41
YourObedientServant

Not on topic but don't force yourself too much into dressing slutty. It's a huge leap for you so just work yourself into it. If you go to fast, you'll ruin the fun factor. And no one will judge you if you keep a couple modest clothes in your wardrobe in case you aren't in the mood!
YourObedientServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:42 AM   #42
shydarkgirl

Per the request of a couple of you, I went with a tight mini-skirt and a button-up white blouse, along with my 4-inch heels. The skirt and blouse were both very tight on my body. I only buttoned the two middle buttons on the blouse, leaving the top two and the bottom two undone. The result was ample cleavage showing on top, and my belly button showing as well.

I don't have anything terribly exciting to share from this experience, though. I did go to Walmart and walked around for an hour or so, picking up a few things I needed along the way, but mostly just wanderinig around the store. I did catch the occasional person gazing at me, and they seemed to like what they saw, but nothing more came of it. Still, it was a good experience, and it gave me some much-needed encouragement to continue what I have been doing. All in all, it was an uneventful night, but it was just what I needed.

I plan to wear a similar outfit tonight and go out again. Here's a quick poll for you all--how should I button my blouse?
A) Button only the middle two buttons, leaving the top two and bottom two open. This reveals my cleavage and belly button.
B) Button only the top two buttons, leaving the lower four undone. This reveals more of my belly and little or no cleavage, but since the top is tight, my breasts are very well-defined under the shirt.

One more thing: If my nipples get hard, it will be very obvious. I would like advice on how to make them and keep them hard while I'm out, if anyone has any good suggestions.
Old 05-24-2017, 05:53 AM   #43
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shydarkgirl View Post
Per the request of a couple of you, I went with a tight mini-skirt and a button-up white blouse, along with my 4-inch heels. The skirt and blouse were both very tight on my body. I only buttoned the two middle buttons on the blouse, leaving the top two and the bottom two undone. The result was ample cleavage showing on top, and my belly button showing as well.

I don't have anything terribly exciting to share from this experience, though. I did go to Walmart and walked around for an hour or so, picking up a few things I needed along the way, but mostly just wanderinig around the store. I did catch the occasional person gazing at me, and they seemed to like what they saw, but nothing more came of it. Still, it was a good experience, and it gave me some much-needed encouragement to continue what I have been doing. All in all, it was an uneventful night, but it was just what I needed.

I plan to wear a similar outfit tonight and go out again. Here's a quick poll for you all--how should I button my blouse?
A) Button only the middle two buttons, leaving the top two and bottom two open. This reveals my cleavage and belly button.
B) Button only the top two buttons, leaving the lower four undone. This reveals more of my belly and little or no cleavage, but since the top is tight, my breasts are very well-defined under the shirt.

One more thing: If my nipples get hard, it will be very obvious. I would like advice on how to make them and keep them hard while I'm out, if anyone has any good suggestions.

My vote is for B just for a change from last night. I am very happy that you were encouraged by it.

And one thing you could try is to run ice cubes over then for a long time before putting on your blouse.
Another is, but it might be too much pain but wrap a rubber band around each nipple quite tightly.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:36 AM   #44
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default A!

I vote A.

Still love the updates!

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 05-24-2017, 09:08 AM   #45
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I vote B.

Time for a change!
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements