Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2
Default Beach Adventure

This is a story of how a day at the beach went horribly, horribly wrong.
Starting off it was pretty usual. I was staying in a hotel on the coast, with a fairly small but very nice beach running along. This beach ran along the bottom of a cliffside for what looked like miles. Most of the people who went there stayed at the main part of the beach. I’m a fan of privacy, however, so I walked along the coast, underneath the cliff face for a while. Eventually I reached a point which seemed fairly private. I could see the other beach-goers at the main part, but only as little dots. So I stripped off my shirt and kicked off my sandals to lie in the sun with my jeans rolled to my knees. The sun blazed on me and it felt great.
Although, it was starting to get too hot. I looked at the sea, sparkling brightly and knew I had to swim. Oh damn. I’d forgotten my swim suit. All I had with me was my towel, which I was lying on, and the clothes I was wearing. It was so hot that I was going commando, so I couldn’t just go in in my underwear and I wasn’t going in with my jeans on, so I guessed I wasn’t swimming. I lay back down and tried to relax. Even though I’d tried to give up on the idea, the water was still screaming out at me as the sun felt hotter and hotter. I was sweating so much, I needed to be in that water. It was too much, I had to.
I stood up and looked around. Only the dots of people in sight. I couldn’t make out any details of them so I should be safe. I lowered the zip on my jeans and took a final deep breath before sliding them off. Once they were off, I was running down to the water. I dove right in, plunging underneath the surface, the cold water rushing over me. I burst out and ran my hands through my hair. I was about waist-height in, perfect. The water was incredible, not too cold but so refreshing. I swam around for a little bit then decided to see how far out I could go. I swam, away from the beach and my things, my biggest mistake looking back on it. I made it out to where I couldn’t touch the ground anymore and just floated on my back, looking up at the blue sky. This was perfect.
I lost track of how much time I spent floating there but I decided I should probably head back. I flipped back onto my stomach and began swimming back towards my little section of beach. I noticed how empty it looked but didn’t think much of it at first. As I got closer, I realised why it looked empty. Everything was gone! My clothes, towel, even sandals, just gone!
I stopped at about waist-height in the water, thoughts rushing through my head. What am I going to do? I stood in the water for ages, thinking and thinking. My thoughts were interrupted by splashing sounds and I turned to see a woman swimming towards me. Oh no. I backed out into deeper water, thankful that the water was fairly opaque.
“Hi” The girl said as she reached me, stopping.
“Hi” I replied, trying to act calm.
She was actually very nice looking, with long blonde hair and, from what I could see above the water, a nicely shaped figure. She also looked about my age, maybe a little older. This was bad.
“How you doing?”
“Fine, and you?” I replied.
“Not bad. Loving the water” She laughed, spinning in a circle with her arms spread wide.
“Yeah, same”
While we talked I was slowly trying to get deeper and deeper.
“Come with me” She said.
“Where?” That was random, I didn’t even know this girl.
“Back to the beach”
“Um, no thanks, I’ll be okay”
She looked straight at me, a wide smile on her face and an evil glint in her eye. “If you ever want to see your clothes again, you’ll come with me”
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Webdare2 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk