Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2023, 06:47 AM   #1
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default Punishment - GPS Tracking

So I've been caught out lying to my owner... we were in town the other day while he had an appointment. I had about an hour where he sent me off, I had no money or cards with me but went to a coffee shop and used a free voucher that he had earned.

He's since found that I've used his free coffee voucher and he thinks my punishment should be that I'm GPS tracked... not just with a phone app as I could leave that at home and go out but something similar to the GPS ankle tags criminals have!!

His proposal is it'll be a small tracker that'll be fixed onto me somewhere (maybe locked to my chastity belt or thigh bands) and is then worn 24/7.

Get Dare will get to choose...
  • how long I have to wear it for
  • any curfew hours (what time I have to be home by and what time I can leave home from)
  • any locations I'm not allowed to go to
  • any punishments for breaking those rules, letting the battery go flat etc
  • any other suggestions

This one won't go to a poll or anything this time (not yet anyway) but suggestions will be used to form the basis of what happens.

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares

Last edited by Louise1; 02-18-2023 at 07:25 AM.
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 09:46 AM   #2
Sreeen

You have to wear the tag till the end of the year
Sreeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 09:50 AM   #3
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreeen View Post
You have to wear the tag till the end of the year
I would agree with that..

Punishment for breaking the rules should be cage time no doubt...
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 10:54 AM   #4
grannyd16
Prodigy

-any curfew hours (what time I have to be home by and what time I can leave home from)
Only when the sun is up (between sunrise and sunset)
-any locations I'm not allowed to go to
Cant go within 150 m of the coffee shop you went to
-any punishments for breaking those rules, letting the battery go flat etc
For the next day, while changing their plans as little as possible, you can't leave your masters sight

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 11:15 AM   #5
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

I think locked to your belt is best.

I think it should go for 150 days after your next day that you can utensils to eat.

Any failure to charge or go where not allowed should result in time served being reset to zero. So if 90 days from now you would add 90 days to the 150 past next utensil day.

No going To a coffee shop unless he is with you.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 04:07 AM   #6
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Louise's husband here, maybe we can get this all set while she's unable to log in for herself.

The ideas so far all sound good, only leaving home between sunrise and sunset and days resetting if she breaks any of the rules

Not being able to go within 150m of the coffee shop is a good one but would make a chunk of the town centre inaccessible (not that that's a problem really)
Old 02-19-2023, 02:32 PM   #7
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
Louise's husband here, maybe we can get this all set while she's unable to log in for herself.

The ideas so far all sound good, only leaving home between sunrise and sunset and days resetting if she breaks any of the rules

Not being able to go within 150m of the coffee shop is a good one but would make a chunk of the town centre inaccessible (not that that's a problem really)
Perhaps she should be allowed to go there with your permission.. "Can I go out for a coffee Master?" Has a nice ring to it...
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 02:34 PM   #8
Robert Brady

Because of the nature of her crime, every coffee she has from now on should have a load of your jizz in it. This punishment could be in effect for as long as you think it is reasonable.
Old 02-19-2023, 09:50 PM   #9
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

It may also be wise to have her no longer than 20 minutes at the same location, so she'll nowhere have a relaxing spot to go to.

And the punishment for have batteries go dead should be severe and it should be avoided. Require here to have spare batteries available (also locked to the belt) at all times...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 11:20 PM   #10
aralius
Distinguished Member

Location of device, depending on size should be on her belt.

Duration, minimum of a year to ensure that this behaviour will be reinforced and the tracker no longer needed.

Punishments, breaking curfew should be time in the cage. Letting batteries go flat should be moving the tracker to a visible location e.g. ankle for a week.

Restriction on locations, any place that requires proof of age to enter (can only enter with master). Other relaxation places e.g. coffee shop have a limit of 2 mins unless have permission from master for a longer period and this extra time is also monitored.
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 04:10 AM   #11
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default I'm now GPS tracked...

So I now have a GPS tracker that is designed for Dogs locked onto my chastity belt...
  • I'm required to wear it 24/7.
  • It will be on for a minimum of 12 months with my owner only removing it when he's satisfied I've learnt my lesson.
  • My owner has set it up for live updates which means it will update every 10 seconds.
  • It has up to 3 days of battery life and takes 2 hours to charge but I must charge it for a minimum of 1 hour per day
  • The boundaries have been set up so my owner will receive an alert on his phone when I step out of the front or back door of our house.

My rules so far...
  1. I can only leave home between sunrise and sunset, as per the times on the met office app
  2. I can not enter any branch of the coffee shop I went to, and cannot enter any other coffee shop or cafe without my owners permission

He's happy for more rules / consequences for breaking the rules to be added over the next couple of days and then it's finalised from the 1st March

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Old 02-26-2023, 04:27 AM   #12
KeyLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Perhaps she should be allowed to go there with your permission.. "Can I go out for a coffee Master?" Has a nice ring to it...
I like this but would add that she can only go to buy you coffee, and she's allowed whatever sips from it you deem she deserves after she's brought it to you.

Likes: uncomfortable anal, uncomfortably large cunt insertions, being used as a cum dump, denial, edging, nipple and clit torture, gags, sensory deprivation, humiliating name calling, bondage
Dislikes: actively fucking my cunt, toothpaste
Limits: piss, scat, blood, full public, illegal, pics
KeyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 04:13 AM   #13
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

For punishment if you break your rules, for 1 week, you should be caged at night, and anytime your not supervised, should probably be collared and leashed whenever your not in the cage for that week.

Has master considered a shock collar? That would probably be an effective training tool!!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk